CRUSHER
+-1|6728
This happened about a month ago, but it just came to mind so I thought I would share.

Since the time I started playing this game I've tried to get myself accustomed to spotting anything threatening out to my team. At one point I was playing Mashtuur and an enemy hellicopter flew overhead. I spotted it out but instead of calling it I got that highly annoying single shot from my weapon (just happened to be a pistol). The next thing I see is the chopper explode and I'm rewarded with two kills. It's something to brag about. "I killed an attack chopper in one shot with a pistol!"

Post your unique experiences here! (Don't make stuff up)
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6784|AUS, Canberra
sometime if your the last to shoot a vehicle and it crashes you will get the kills, i always try to put a round or two into planes and choppers just incase.
Blankwindow
+1|6738
Was a medic ghosting a tank becausr there was no covering i went to spot it and had my knife out. I knifed the tank and when he got blown up later i got a damage kill assist from him.

anothertime i shot a helo with the m95 didn't kill or wound either target but when they slammed into a tree i got the kills.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6714
well i hate to burst your bubble, but you didn't ACTUALLY kill the helicopter with your pistol. If, for example, a helicopter gets set on fire by a 50 cal. turret on a vodnik, and then you shoot it with your pistol after that, you will get the kills. You can also get the credit for kills if you do something like shoot an airplane/helicopter just before it crashes. Dont do this to teammates though, or you will end up getting your arse punished.

*edit* damn, someone beat me to it.

Last edited by Skruples (2005-12-22 22:46:20)

CRUSHER
+-1|6728

the_heart_attack wrote:

sometime if your the last to shoot a vehicle and it crashes you will get the kills, i always try to put a round or two into planes and choppers just incase.
Heh. I know this. Even though it was already nearly dead, it's pretty exceptional.
CRUSHER
+-1|6728

Skruples wrote:

well i hate to burst your bubble, but you didn't ACTUALLY kill the helicopter with your pistol. If, for example, a helicopter gets set on fire by a 50 cal. turret on a vodnik, and then you shoot it with your pistol after that, you will get the kills. You can also get the credit for kills if you do something like shoot an airplane/helicopter just before it crashes. Dont do this to teammates though, or you will end up getting your arse punished.

*edit* damn, someone beat me to it.
It was smoking, not on fire. Again, I know all this.

Also, you seem to be missing the point.
jamiecracker
+17|6761|Wollongong,Australia
mmmm thats something to remember
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6777

I've died countless times spending that precious second to spot something.

For example: Full car of 4 people driving on the Kubra Dam, I see a tank. I spot it so the people jump out, but that extra millisecond was enough for him to see me and kill us all.

Fuck my teammates, i'm jumping out first next time lol.
divided
Clear!
+3|6786
yay
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6788|Noizyland

I was riddling a Blackhawk with M95 bullets today. I got it from full health to badly smoking, (didn't destroy it,) but killed a passenger and injured most of the others in the 'hawk, (including the pilot.)
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard