cospengle
+140|6457|Armidale, NSW, Australia
Fancy. I always sometimes like reading your posts, but this time you forgot to put enough space between the text and your sig so I knew it was utter BS before I even read it.
>LOD<Dougalachi
Teh_Complainer
+85|6525|An Hour North of Indy
sometimes i wonder how many of the stories that you post are true
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6614|Ohio

>LOD<Dougalachi wrote:

sometimes i wonder how many of the stories that you post are true
hey doug, come on xfire
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

I can imagine it splatting on the floor and all over her legs. She secretly loved it.
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

Lol +1
TigerXtrm
Death by Indecency
+51|6338|Netherlands

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

I'm so anxious right that I'm literally shaking, but I'll type this out to the best of my ability. Last night I went over to my girlfriend's dorm and we went into the shower together because her 3 roommates were still home. Anyway, we're starting to kiss and I feel a fart coming on. The shower head is high-flow and, as a result, pretty loud. So, I figured I could sneak this fart out without her noticing. To my extreme shock, I accidentally crapped in the shower. It came out so fast I barely noticed it and it felt like a normal fart. My girlfriend immediately notices what I had done and starts freaking out. She jumps out of the shower like there was a poisonous snake in it. Then she starts giving me all this shit about how I always ruin intimate moments with my immaturity. I told her I was sorry and that it was an accident. Her yelling was so loud her roommates could hear every detail of our argument, and I could hear them snickering on the other side of the door. Anyway, she screams at me to get out and that she never wants to see me again. I have never felt so bad and humiliated in my life. I could understand her reaction if this was intentional, but it clearly was not. And on top of that, all of her roommates think I'm some kind of freak. Sorry if this is coming off as a rant, I just needed to vent my frustration.
ROFL!!

Dude you fail... twice. You crapped in the shower and then have brilliant idea to post it on a forum in the hopes that people are going to feel for you? Hahahahaha oh man this is great stuff.

In any case, that was hilarious. Thank you for the laugh. Now go get your girlfriend some rozes and tell her your sorry and all should be good.

Tiger
antin0de
+44|6637|SL,UT
don't fret, fancy.  if she don't love your poo, she don't love you.
1927(h)
Dont belive you
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6601|Finland

antin0de wrote:

if she don't love your poo, she don't love you.
Ye-yeah!
https://www.dvdmaniacs.net/Captures/CapturesE-I/Fear_of_a_Black_Hat/fear_7.jpg
I need around tree fiddy.
tino275
+14|6582
Dude that is a just a bad time to Fart!  The heat and Steam just makes it worse!!!

If She is the type of girl that can't stand that type of humor and your the type of guy that does. Then she's probably not right for you anyway.  Better you find out now. You should be relieved. Trust me.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6668

I really don't know what to think.
Mariena
Blondes have more fun
+52|6439|The Netherlands
Strangely arousing, according to some?

Seriously, Fancy. You never fooled any of us because this story is waaay too gross to be believable.

That, and you like men; it nullifies the whole "girlfriend" part.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

Plus I can ALWAYS feel poo coming out, it never just slips out. For me at least. And my anus is tight so it doesn't fall out without any warning.
Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6490

RDMC(2) wrote:

Lol!! But I think I had the most weird break up ever, GF went on Holiday to Italy and cheated on my with some boy there and she broke up with me because SHE cheated,
Obviously he had an 'advantage' over you.  I'll leave you to think about what it is.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6668

Toilet Sex wrote:

Plus I can ALWAYS feel poo coming out, it never just slips out. For me at least. And my anus is tight so it doesn't fall out without any warning.
Umm, wow.
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6654|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
wow u guys autta know i cant spell and fancy makes funny fuck posts i mean jesus most of u people have been around b4 summer any way so jesus get ur head outte ur ass and start paying attention <<PON
Stravromula
+4|6648|France
I don't know what University you go to but if it's anything like mine was, and you shat in the shower, then you ain't getting no more putty for the rest of you college days. Better think of a transfer now.
Crash727
+12|6612|NH, USA
An ode to Fancy:

Here I sit all broken hearted
tried to shit but only farted
then one day I took a chance
tried to fart and shit my pants

http://www.thewritingsonthestall.com/

You crack me up.  Thanks +1
-=]DeatH1337[=-
+51|6604|England
gutted
Techworld
Banned
+17|6372
Rofllmfao
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6415|The Land of Scott Walker

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

I'm so anxious right that I'm literally shaking, but I'll type this out to the best of my ability. Last night I went over to my girlfriend's dorm and we went into the shower together because her 3 roommates were still home. Anyway, we're starting to kiss and I feel a fart coming on. The shower head is high-flow and, as a result, pretty loud. So, I figured I could sneak this fart out without her noticing. To my extreme shock, I accidentally crapped in the shower. It came out so fast I barely noticed it and it felt like a normal fart. My girlfriend immediately notices what I had done and starts freaking out. She jumps out of the shower like there was a poisonous snake in it. Then she starts giving me all this shit about how I always ruin intimate moments with my immaturity. I told her I was sorry and that it was an accident. Her yelling was so loud her roommates could hear every detail of our argument, and I could hear them snickering on the other side of the door. Anyway, she screams at me to get out and that she never wants to see me again. I have never felt so bad and humiliated in my life. I could understand her reaction if this was intentional, but it clearly was not. And on top of that, all of her roommates think I'm some kind of freak. Sorry if this is coming off as a rant, I just needed to vent my frustration.
That sucks, man.  Hope she comes to her senses and realizes accidents happen.  Damned women.
Mariena
Blondes have more fun
+52|6439|The Netherlands
Goddamn women. Always ruining everything. Stealing your kills, leeching XP in parties, kill teammates and NEVER heal or revive you!

Pssh.
Techworld
Banned
+17|6372
what are you going to tell people who ask why you broke up.

"We broke up because i took a sh*t in her shower" LMAO
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6616

Mariena wrote:

Goddamn women. Always ruining everything. Stealing your kills, leeching XP in parties, kill teammates and NEVER heal or revive you!

Pssh.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/deathbym0nkeyz/sign_1140185962403.jpg
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6648|In You Endo- Stoke
Well obviously if she can't see the funny side then forget her.

I have had my time when getting intimate with the missus and let out a huge fart, to which she runs out the room nearly being sick cus it smells that bad.

Either way i feel for you,hope it wasn't slush poopy.

edit:my bad spelling

Last edited by {uscm}Jyden (2006-11-21 14:10:16)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard