=FDX=VEga
Carlos Hathcock Jr
+7|6718|'Ull, Yorkshire, England

usmarine2005 wrote:

=FDX=VEga wrote:

All funny stuff, but it would seem that Sgt Gene has abandoned this post and realised how stupid he looks, such a shame as i was looking forward to more. And to cap it all off, he and his science class buddies help each other along with those difficult badges and ribbons (i'm proud of my kill streak of 27 and best victim of 9 kills which i actually worked for)
I disagree very strongly with the opinion that only 'kids' should play video games, its the 'kids' that should be out playing football, i know that i'd much rather go out and have a good time with my friends but if i'm having a lazy day i might just have a game of BF2.

For the record i'm 20 years old, have a fantastic life and still enjoy videogames
Maybe "Sgt" Gene got grounded.  I would love to hear a response from him.
Haha you're probably right, heres hoping so, rest assured i'll kick his arse if i see him on the battlefield.
mr_bad_idea
Dead Man Walkin
+1|6832|Albuquerque, NM
Wow, Merry Christmas guys...  Also, if you want to start a thread to bitch about something, might want to consider throwing it in complaints...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6767

mr_bad_idea wrote:

Wow, Merry Christmas guys...  Also, if you want to start a thread to bitch about something, might want to consider throwing it in complaints...
Wow, we didn't start the thread you tool.
Lawk
+2|6780

Horseman 77 wrote:

All I said was kids are wrecking game.

When was the last time you refered to yourself as a KID.  Ever ?

You know its the  little tykes Thinking

"I will take a Tank into the Uncapable spawn and Blow Empty Vehicles no one has thought of that before!" 

They dont form squads or use minni map. They Drive tanks into Deep water.

They Blow there own assets.

They would pull into Repair hangers with tanks in BF42 and Spawn kill all vehicles.

The normal people probebly are hooking up with friends back from school and not playing.

I knew he was some Weak ass butt leak lapper.  He has more hours than me !

Most bullshitters trip themselves up if you let them keep talking, Nice try though!
I think there must have been some person in the past who complimented you on your amazing intellect.  My guess is they were joking.
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6780|Nova Scotia, Canada

How about we report this fool to get his stats reset!

If you go here, http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=8150&p=2 and click on the screenshot of him getting his knife award, which shows him knifing the same person 2 times in a row, we can do it!

lol

Edit:

After looking at the first few screenshots it seems he plays as "Sgt.Austin" as well.

Sgt.Austins fav victim has a worst enemy which just so happens to be Sgt.Gene.......

Last edited by Prodie (2005-12-22 17:58:51)

Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6843

Lawk wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

"I will take a Tank into the Uncapable spawn and Blow Empty Vehicles no one has thought of that before!" 

They would pull into Repair hangers with tanks in BF42 and Spawn kill all vehicles.

The normal people probebly are hooking up with friends back from school and not playing.

Most bullshitters trip themselves up if you let them keep talking, Nice try though!
I think there must have been some person in the past who complimented you on your amazing intellect.  My guess is they were joking.
Who are you talking to?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6767

At first I did not give this subject a lot of thought, but this week I have noticed a HUGE difference in gameplay.  I am getting tk'd more, much more hopping around, and a lot more bitching at the commander.  I have not seen shit this bad since the summer.  Conclusion, Horseman is 100% right.
shikimoribito
+0|6739|México
Why do people always argue about a game? go out and take a walk or something, games are for entertainment, but many here think that succeeding in games is = to in real life... crazy people.
Lawk
+2|6780

Horseman 77 wrote:

Lawk wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

Who are you talking to?
You.  See what I mean?
KillerAFET
+3|6786|Abilene, Texas

usmarine2005 wrote:

At first I did not give this subject a lot of thought, but this week I have noticed a HUGE difference in gameplay.  I am getting tk'd more, much more hopping around, and a lot more bitching at the commander.  I have not seen shit this bad since the summer.  Conclusion, Horseman is 100% right.
Games given out early for Christmas and many kids off for Christmas break.  Noob city out there amigo, they also make great stand in the middle of the street targets!!!
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6843

Lawk wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

Lawk wrote:

Who are you talking to?
You.  See what I mean?
Oh "I said butt leak Lapper " and Lawk Answerd too, thats pretty funny.

I will say " nice work  you pussy " When someone does something fucked ( Rams Friendly plane taking off on runnway with jeep)  and guys like lawk allways assume your talking to them and rant back.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6843
PS lawk nice "poodle shooter " .223 lol
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6767

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

FoodNipple101 wrote:

And the point of this thread was......
Well Umm lets see......the Kids Home for the Holidays So BF2 is unplayable,

Camping bunny Hop base rape spawn kill ETC.

the game just fucking sux.

So where did we lose ya?
im 15 does that make me a camping base raper... no... its not the age of a person its the maturity level...
( by the way if u r over 19 and still play video games on a regular basis u need to get a life)
Hey "Sgt." Gene, are you ever gonna be a man and answer 85% of the people you pissed off with this statement?  I know you are just a little punk kid, but I thought at least you may have had some hair on your nuts, but I guess you haven't hit puberty yet.
Lt.Maverick|Lw|
youve now just been Pwned by the Mavster
+-1|6730
Yes he is still in pre-school
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6849|Bryan/College Station, TX
Wow.. post a thread like this and suddenly all the infants come out and play.

I can say that this Xmas break and all the kiddies home has done one thing for me. It finally forced me to play a couple of rounds of Karkand with just the Noobtube. Nothing pleased me more to kill everyone from short to long range with a thumping grenade goodness. Skill not needed. Easy as pie. Challenge? There was none. Boom Boom. Of course I had to add my own follow up of a quick burst of bullets and entire squads went down. A real noobtuber would have never switched to normal fire so I guess I still couldn't get away from pure noobness. I always wondered how easy it would be to use the noobtube in all the specific ways that label it a noobtube. Now I can say I've done it. I can say I've tried it. And I can say without a doubt it takes zero skill.

And since we are on this flaming thread of angst and grief let me add this little picture to all the whiney little bitches that will soon come to bear when one can no longer fire the noobtube at close range nor when jumping...

This Image is for you.

https://ops.tamu.edu/kilroy/BF2S/baby_pwned.jpg

Enjoy!
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard