Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6498|Valley of the Dragons

R0lyP0ly wrote:

while i admire your logic, it is ill-placed on a Bf2 subject. Bullet size is irrevalent -- any gun in bf2, when applied directly to the face, would kill, but doesn't.  and btw -- stfu with the fuxoring, that shits' stupid as hell
Actually only the PKM , All the Assault Rifles except the M16A2 / G36E / FAMAS , and All the Sniper Rifles are one shot to the head killers.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6717|Melbourne, Australia
lol i cain pkm'ers easily i run (they see me go insta prone) i jump prone straight over em an why im landing behind them just hold the trigger (der still tryin work out where u are an uv killed em)
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6703

Ender2309 wrote:

OliTz wrote:

Jemme101 wrote:

So every second shot fired by you at a target at 300 meters (long range in my book) is a headshot ... I am tempted to post fail here but it is not in my nature to do so, so I wont.
Well 1st off, most infantry battles on karkand dont take place at 300 meters, normally there within 100-150m.
I can take a guy down in 3 shots if I fire accurately and if Bf2 is being nice with hit detection (which normally it doesnt but w/e). Im certainly not the best aimer, but if im not a black belt per say, im close to it.

And you can only post fail if your actually better than the player you want to say "fail" to, which sorry, but your not. get some decent rifle stats, and come back and see me...

Until then stick with your snipeing and gaymore whoreing.

While stats don't tell the entire story into a person, they give me a basic idea and my basic idea is you fucking suck at BF2.
just because your rifle stats are better doesn't mean you are.

what if he liked to fuck around the first 5 months he had the game?

what if he could kick your ass sideways in every other aspect of the game?

oh, and BTW, when you add "ING" to a word ending in an E (and most other vowels) you drop the E. so, SNIPE becomes SNIPING, and WHORE becomes WHORING.
What about the word something?
Defiance
+438|6668

Any person who screams NERF! is a "fag" as you say. Stop using that word so much as well, it really shows your age.

Get better. A person on the ground is the easiest kill.
Longbow
+163|6644|Odessa, Ukraine
What are the problems with PKM's ? Use GL , it owns proned targets ^_^
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6466
What's wrong with it now? In 1.0 it couldn't hit shit, in 1.2 it hit to often but now its fine.

You are a whiney bitch. I like the PKM alot but I ussally lose to a guy with a rilfe at 40+ meters.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6568|USA

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

OliTz wrote:

Well 1st off, most infantry battles on karkand dont take place at 300 meters, normally there within 100-150m.
I can take a guy down in 3 shots if I fire accurately and if Bf2 is being nice with hit detection (which normally it doesnt but w/e). Im certainly not the best aimer, but if im not a black belt per say, im close to it.

And you can only post fail if your actually better than the player you want to say "fail" to, which sorry, but your not. get some decent rifle stats, and come back and see me...

Until then stick with your snipeing and gaymore whoreing.

While stats don't tell the entire story into a person, they give me a basic idea and my basic idea is you fucking suck at BF2.
just because your rifle stats are better doesn't mean you are.

what if he liked to fuck around the first 5 months he had the game?

what if he could kick your ass sideways in every other aspect of the game?

oh, and BTW, when you add "ING" to a word ending in an E (and most other vowels) you drop the E. so, SNIPE becomes SNIPING, and WHORE becomes WHORING.
What about the word something?
what about it? something has no ING added to it. that would be somethinging. of course, i'll assume you meant the ING already there. but, then again, someth isn't a word either.

something comes with ING attached, and doesn't end with an E either.
R0lyP0ly
+161|6651|USA

Jemme101 wrote:

R0lyP0ly wrote:

while i admire your logic, it is ill-placed on a Bf2 subject. Bullet size is irrevalent -- any gun in bf2, when applied directly to the face, would kill, but doesn't.  and btw -- stfu with the fuxoring, that shits' stupid as hell
Actually only the PKM , All the Assault Rifles except the M16A2 / G36E / FAMAS , and All the Sniper Rifles are one shot to the head killers.
sorry if i misled you -- i am saying that the real world counterparts of the weapons in bf2 would kill with one shot to the head, but, in bf2, they don't. therefore any arguments about realism (with his comment about pkm bullet size v AR bullet size) is irrevalent, seeing as all of the weapons in bf2 aren't on an "even playing field", so to speak
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6644
They toned down the accuracy of the PKM and all the LGM's some time after 1.2 so quit your bitching.
|Mu|2dEr|
+8|6365|Louisiana

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

They toned down the accuracy of the PKM and all the LGM's some time after 1.2 so quit your bitching.
Toned down?? Thats why bf2 has PKM snipers.... u know u see them.  He's just saying accuracy is abnormal...it's generally everyones first unlock and carries them through the game.
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6768|Canada, Ont
You know I don't fight alot of PKM users... honestly...

Almost nobody spawns as Support anymore.

People are Spec Ops + Medic Whores...

I watch from Commander View and constantly see 1 out of 3 Guys has C4, its Retarded.
SMELLYMONKEY
+5|6374|SOMERSET UK
I like me PKM it's a great gun but I get pwned plenty by lots of other great guns i.e G36E, M16, G36C, blah blah blah......point is every gun is good in the right hands. I taken out plenty of support gunners while there trying to throw themselves to the ground or find them camped somewhere.
I seen guns I can't use for shit turned into bullet spitting pwn sticks by other players.
Please  M8 don't come on here begging for a NERF fest or soon we will be running round with sticks throwing rocks at each other so no-one gets to hurty.
JayDee
+4|6379|A large sand dune
I don´t see the problem with the PKM being so good a weapon?? I´ve tried in real life and it certainly own3z the M16, which is a real plastic pea gun! And the accuracy is excellent when lying prone, no problem taking out three guys at 150 m distance with three short bursts. (They were magnetic targets, not real soldiers ). It´s a lot more accurate than any assualt rifle since it has "legs" to support the barrel. Of course all sniper rifles are even better. With a M95 u can easily line up a headshot at 300 meters. (I´ve tried that one too ! In the swedish army actually )

It´s actually the PKMs horrible accuracy when standing that is more unrealistic. Firing from the hip is much easier with a machine gun compared to a assault rifle because you have a strap over your shoulder. So the gun is really fixed and accurate.

Last edited by JayDee (2006-11-21 02:37:38)

Sa¢ripan
+12|6737|St-Dié/ Lorraine/ France
Personnaly i have just 1 question how comes i get killed all the time by people using rpk or pkm and who are standing up 10 meters away???? Personaly if i try to do the same the bullets go everywhere excepted where im aiming! so wtf???????
SMELLYMONKEY
+5|6374|SOMERSET UK

Sa¢ripan wrote:

Personnaly i have just 1 question how comes i get killed all the time by people using rpk or pkm and who are standing up 10 meters away???? Personaly if i try to do the same the bullets go everywhere excepted where im aiming! so wtf???????
Single shots my freind, takes practice but can be done (obviousley ;-)
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6736|The Hague, Netherlands

This topic has been discussed previously -- Please use the search feature to find the previous thread.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard