-=Meshekal=-
+2|6758|United Kingdom
ahhh, that'd make it understandable then
hardchubbs
+0|6724|taree aus

the_heart_attack wrote:

i dont live in adelaide

pure blonde is marketed for chicks
Sorry mate even adelaide can't claim that.  C'mon its canberra, politicians, overpaid public servants etc....
Only beer you'll get there is that boutique european stuff.

On the abo's,  i don't think it matters where you are in regional australia they cause heaps of problems.  Ive been around a few regional towns in NSW and mostly the same story everywhere.  Before the olympics(1998) i was working in a servo and we had a few of them come in with brand new cars saying the gov't had given them those and a new house to move out of Sydney.  They were pretty excited so they jumped in their cars and took off.  Alot went to Taree and Coffs Harbour.  Apperantly a few went to Lismore as well.

Last edited by hardchubbs (2005-12-22 20:26:29)

mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6738|Sydney, Australia

hardchubbs wrote:

On the abo's,  i don't think it matters where you are in regional australia they cause heaps of problems.  Ive been around a few regional towns in NSW and mostly the same story everywhere.
I was in Dubbo a few years back. We were going through this "old dubbo prison tour" when one of the staff started chatting to us. He asked "have you seen any abbos going round with a deflated footy ball?" We cautiously said "no... why?" He replied "they use them to pop the windows on cars, so they can steal them".
irarreF
+0|6769

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

Im a Viking from the north GOING BERSERK !!
You go viking, you aren't one...I believe it is a verb!!
hardchubbs
+0|6724|taree aus

mcminty wrote:

I was in Dubbo a few years back. We were going through this "old dubbo prison tour" when one of the staff started chatting to us. He asked "have you seen any abbos going round with a deflated footy ball?" We cautiously said "no... why?" He replied "they use them to pop the windows on cars, so they can steal them".
Havn't heard that one before lol.  They stand at the round-about at the exit to the highway and throw rocks at cars.  Apparently you get more points if you smash a windscreen.
kR4MR
3 Tours Of 'Nam And All I Got Was This Lousy Forum
+3|6753|Aus

tthf wrote:

so what you are saying is, its ok for a foreign people to come to a new land, impose their rules and way of life on the people already staying there?
what is it, a hotel?

tthf wrote:

i wonder how you feel about it if you were on the receiving end of this kind of treatment?
It would be far easier to hang shit on you if i knew which country I was supposed to be targeting, I'll take a stab in the dark though.

US - injins, middle east, world domination!
UK - well you've got the US and Oz to answer for, I mean we all came from there.
Random european country - I'm sure that there's something in the history books.

And hell yes it's okay to snatch up random countries!

Last edited by kR4MR (2005-12-23 18:49:17)

philbymaris
+0|6752|Brissvegas AUST

tthf wrote:

kR4MR wrote:

on abos: The ones that have integrated themselves into our society are often really good people
what about the ones who have not integrated themselves into your society? are they bad people?
isn't australia their place to begin with?
australia wasnt theirs to begin with, sure they conqured this land 40000 years before white man came, but as i said before it has been scientifically proven that they wiped out another race to get this land.

all the abo's i see, and either drunk or high on petrol, metho, turps, or whatever they can get their hands on to get a hit.

why do you think that no one wants to go into redfern in sydney, abo haven, there is too much shit that happens there, if you are white and u go into that neighbourhood expect never to come out.

our forefathers should have completed the job and wiped the fuckers of the face of the world, i say good on ya tasmainians they did it, exterminated every last one of the fucks.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6830

philbymaris wrote:

fuck you people dont have a clue...... how many off you are in australia (i am) not in sydney though, in brissy but still aussies are sick of the shit that these people have brought to our great land..... the arabs are BARBARIANS, they are backwards (thinking wise),  and alot of us consider them to be an infection.... If they dont like where they are, or who we aussies are i say FUCK OFF AND GO BACK TO YOUR WAR RAVAGED PEICE OF SHIT OF A HOME BACK IN THE MIDDLE EAST,

they come here and gang rape our women, beat up elderly people, plan terrorist attacks, and generally fuck everything up for us decent australian citizens.

read my post on AUSSIES IN TROUBLE, in events file to get a better idea of the shit we put up with.

Philbymaris
LOL, fuck you cunt. You're so worthless.. i think im gonna puke
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6830

philbymaris wrote:

tthf wrote:

kR4MR wrote:

on abos: The ones that have integrated themselves into our society are often really good people
what about the ones who have not integrated themselves into your society? are they bad people?
isn't australia their place to begin with?
australia wasnt theirs to begin with, sure they conqured this land 40000 years before white man came, but as i said before it has been scientifically proven that they wiped out another race to get this land.

all the abo's i see, and either drunk or high on petrol, metho, turps, or whatever they can get their hands on to get a hit.

why do you think that no one wants to go into redfern in sydney, abo haven, there is too much shit that happens there, if you are white and u go into that neighbourhood expect never to come out.

our forefathers should have completed the job and wiped the fuckers of the face of the world, i say good on ya tasmainians they did it, exterminated every last one of the fucks.
Cunt you're talkin out of your fuckin bogan ass hole. Man your parents sure fucked up in educating you. You best be glad you're in Brisbane.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6830
I've got several Abo friends. Sure they steel cars but they're good dudes and you can go fuck yourself philbymaris.
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6720
Philbymaris do the world a favour and BLOW YOUR FRIGGIN PEANUT SIZED BRAIN OUT you have no idea mate Alot of these Lebs,Arabs and Abos as you put it do a friggin lot for Australia and work alot harder than you do as for who said that BS about the Islam go read the Koran mate and it will tell you ANYONE who commits those acts you were saying it encourages is a dog that should be slaughtered.

Oh and B4 anyone decides to call me a Arab im a Aussie Born Brition Decent Anglo Saxon whos Family as serverd in every major conflict up to Vietnam in service of Australia ok Bashing them killing them makes your a worse kind of scum, If you want to preach the higher ground act it and show them theres a better way to life with giving them Respect and Trust.

The part i found the funniest is how Two rival gangs showed more brains and sense than most when they crossed the road to shake hands and pledge to bring a peaceful end to the fighting and guess what one gang was all Lebenese and the Other was ALL WHITE AUSSIES so try to follow their example and be a man and do whats right.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6830
^ Word
hardchubbs
+0|6724|taree aus

Lestat<CoN> wrote:

The part i found the funniest is how Two rival gangs showed more brains and sense than most when they crossed the road to shake hands and pledge to bring a peaceful end to the fighting and guess what one gang was all Lebenese and the Other was ALL WHITE AUSSIES so try to follow their example and be a man and do whats right.
You've got to be kidding.  These are two of the most violent socially disruptive gangs that exsist.  They never even took part in the riots.  They never want to cause any trouble because it puts too much focus on their organised crime business.  To use these guys as some sought of role model is down right revolting just because they did a bit of hugging on tv.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard