KineticDeath
+2|6680
DON'T PLAY THE BofB or Band of Brother SERVERS.

I will probably get flamed from people for posting this - that I deserved to get banned - and all kinds of other non-sense. But the truth of the matter is I got banned because I was better then them. If you want the details ask me how it went down and I'll post that. But just take this as a warning unless you are on there side they will kick you and if you keep coming back they will ban you if you are on the opposing side and better than them. This is the second time I have been banned from their server under the guise of bad language after one of their team mates started gloating at how good he was because he killed me once. i'm sorry but "bitches", "lame", and "smacktard" are not bad words in this world we live in. So to the BofB you can cram it up you CAKE HOLES.

Last edited by KineticDeath (2006-11-15 14:53:42)

sithao
+63|6634|Los Angeles, California
k
Zolow
Mr.Jihad
+8|6428|Tabriz, Iran
Gotcha.
s()mtingWong
+48|6701

KineticDeath wrote:

DON'T PLAY THE BofB or Band of Brother SERVERS.

I will probably get flamed from people for posting this - that I deserved to get banned - and all kinds of other non-sense. But the truth of the matter is I got band because I was better then them. If you want the details ask me how it went down and I'll post that. But just take this as a warning unless you are on there side they will kick you and if you keep coming back they will ban you if you are on the opposing side and better than them. This is the second time I have been banned from there server under the guise of bad language after one of there team mates start gloating at how good he was cause he killed me once. i'm sorry but "bitches", "lame", and "smacktard" are not bad words in this world we live in. So to the BofB you can cram it up you CAKE HOLES.
Rofl! i feel your pain and thank you for the heads up. I'm glad you bought it up because i got banned to from there server but couldnt get any screenys in time so i didnt post it here on bf2s. I could remember there server was like vanilla or infantry from tues to fri and sf from sat to mon but who cares those fckers are ban/kick happy see .
montypythizzle
+21|6611
i canit beleve u wer band form there servar  lool gho 2 teh gramr skkool
KineticDeath
+2|6680
montypythizzle - get a life - how many times have you made a typo
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6701
I once was banned for owning the (what seemed like) entire EU team with the T20 pistol .

Last edited by Superior Mind (2006-11-15 14:45:08)

Apoc-SAS
rebmeM
+39|6396|Scotland
nothing worse than a server run by pricks
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6588

KineticDeath wrote:

montypythizzle - get a life - how many times have you made a typo
No kidding, although I have said a time or two "work on your engrish.." if it was completely unintelligible, when people post dumb shit like that it just shows they have nothing intelligent or creative to add, and are just a waste of space.

And thanks for the warning, dipshit servers like that just take the fun out of the game.
IRONCHEF
+385|6499|Northern California
and such a waste of a good server name (bob) too.  we should all go to their server and kidnap them for disrespecting the best movie/series of all time!
ViP.ShooTa
+6|6758
well i have to say ive never had any problems with bob .. only time ppl get kicked is usually if they are either retarded or they are soloing the choppers if there are gunners waiting

oh that and verbally abusing (more than 3x) the admins
arnica
+18|6688|Sydney
ok
[gT]VT_NERD
+0|6381
Well I would like you to clarify which server you were playing on because there are several Bandofbrothers servers that I'm aware of.  Here is a link to a search from serverspy.net for "bandofbrothers" http://www.serverspy.net/site/serverranks/?g=27&ty=ssany&country=US&sname=bandofbrothers&Submit=Show+Servers and as you can see there are 5 servers matching this phrase.

Allow me to explain who I am, I'm with clan TRashED (website = www.clantrashed.com ) and we help to run 3 BandOfBrothers (website = www.bandofbrothersbf2.net ) servers (2 ranked BF2 servers and 1 ranked 2142 server) along with a couple of other clans.  I am one of the head admins with full access on all servers and I have checked each banlist and you are not in any of them.  Furthermore, none of our admins are ever allowed to ban anyone for being better than them.  If we're getting spanked we play harder.  Period.

This means one of three things:  either you were banned by Punkbuster for a round, you were caught hacking on a punksbusted.com (PsB) member server and were banned from all PsB servers (including ours) or you were banned on a different server and need to clarify which server it was.

As a courtesy to us, I would like you to post the IP of the server from which you were banned.  Also, I would like you to post the details if you can't remember the IP including the name of the admin who banned you or the clan tags of the admin who banned you.

If you can't remember the IP, please try logging on to our 2142 server @ 72.51.44.42:16567 .   If you are able to log on, please post back and let me know that all is well with our server and it wasn't us.

P.S.  Shoota is one of our regulars and brought this to our attention.  We rarely ban and the only bans in our 2142 banlist right now are for the n***** word and people trying to stat pad on our server.

Last edited by [gT]VT_NERD (2006-11-15 18:46:56)

KineticDeath
+2|6680
Fair enough [gT]VT_NERD,

I didn't mean to malign other clans with the same name just the ones with the clan tag [BofB]. The server name is [BofB] SF Ranked IP = 70.86.37.29.

I don't know who the admin was - all I know is that I was wasting them and then I was being kicked repeatedly and then banned.
OliTz
+12|6388
Well regardless of whether those 3 words are bad or not, they were still on the server's list as to
whats inappropriate language. Show some more constraint in terms of language, it's just a game.

The 3 words mentioned above have no place in games, nor any situation really.

If you were kicked based solely on skill, then that's wrong, and you should appeal it. If it's a clan run ranked server, post on there forums and explain your situation.

A admin can only kick players doing really well if there's truely a suspicion of cheating, sadly this isn't a full proof method, but it's the method BF2 admin's use.

There are server's in which the admin's are nice & relaxed and welcome players of all skill levels in there servers. You just need to find them.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6681|Colorado
I've had nothing but good times on their server...
NaziPredator
+41|6473|Luton -WorstTownInBritain-
He wants attention it's obvious, their server is great.
[gT]VT_NERD
+0|6381
Thanks for clearing that up Kinetic.  I'd invite you to our BF2 servers, but they've largely sat empty since 2142 came out lol.  If you have 2142 then feel free to stop by, but sorry you had a bad experience.  The only word's we filter are racial slurs and that means any and all variations of the n word in name or in chat.  All else is fair game so long as it is not abusive towards another player.
TerrorisT²
Melbourne Shuffler
+214|6634|Gold Coast, Australia
I was thinking on the bus to school about admins like this.

Maybe someone should start up a 'Black List' thread for servers with admins that are corrupted by power.

THE CORRUPTION OF POWER, THE POWER OF CORRUPTION
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6556|USA bitches!
I got kicked last night from a server last night for "firing into the ucb" on Sharqi. I tv'd their helo, but there wasn't anyone in it. Funny thing was, the round before that, I was getting spawn killed by the cobra in the MEC ucb, and when I asked the same admin to do something about them, nothing... Admins are faggot fucks that only do things that benefit them. He was on their team, he wanted that win. Next round, about the middle of it, my pilot and I are kicked for the reason I described above, when nobody had even gotten the chopper up in like 10 minutes.

Fuck. all. admins.
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6556|USA bitches!

TerrorisT² wrote:

I was thinking on the bus to school about admins like this.

Maybe someone should start up a 'Black List' thread for servers with admins that are corrupted by power.

THE CORRUPTION OF POWER, THE POWER OF CORRUPTION
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6716|NL

KineticDeath wrote:

i'm sorry but "bitches", "lame", and "smacktard" are not bad words in this world we live in.
lol, it does mather in what situation and sentence you use them, mr.
ViP.ShooTa
+6|6758
well thats a lil harsh Jenk

however it would be great to see like an admin exam or something

and dont forget everyone has a bad day including admins ..
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6703|Howell, Mi USA
Yep i had 3 kicks and a temp ban all in one game, just for owning them.

Kick 1 "stupid chopper whore"
Kick 2 "admin decision"
Admin: Is that all u guys can do is chopper whore?
Dude on my team: sorry for being skilled in choppers, jeez
(dude on my team gets booted)
Me: Y don't u try shooting us down instead of whining about us
Temp Ban "Name Violation"
(a couple mins later i went back)
some dude from my team got booted again
Admin: There, all the whiners are gone and the game can go on
Me: This is y 12 year olds shouldn't have Bf2cc
Kick 3 "fuck off"

And thats how it happened, for the most part. Admin was whining about better players yet booting them for "whining"

https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
|Mu|2dEr|
+8|6376|Louisiana
It's bad enough to get kicked... but for an admin to turn auto balance off and stack teams??? I've had 2 on 8 teams before on clan run servers.. doesn't bother me... more to kill... sure we'll lose but I bet I get gold!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard