Poll

FF off or on?

Off64%64% - 59
On35%35% - 33
Total: 92
Red-Eye =]DH[=
+11|6415
Well?

For me I prefur when it off so I can spam C4's.
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6590|Iceland
off so the support tards dont TK u 10 times
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6734|The Hague, Netherlands

Red-Eye =]DH[= wrote:

Well?

I know this outta experience...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6729|Oslo, Norway
Off so I can spam...     ...Everything I like!
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6764|Human Meat Shield
Well Our servers are known for FF OFF...

So that answers you questions! Jalalabad, Karkand, Wake and Camp Gabriltar all 64... all FF OFF.  Either it be nadespamming or Jet whoring- its a game - enjoy it.

Its not cheating, think of it like someone is parachuting or used a rope - SF style, its a game with cartoonish characters...
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6729|Oslo, Norway

imdead wrote:

Well Our servers are known for FF OFF...

So that answers you questions! Jalalabad, Karkand, Wake and Camp Gabriltar all 64... all FF OFF.  Either it be nadespamming or Jet whoring- its a game - enjoy it.

Its not cheating, think of it like someone is parachuting or used a rope - SF style, its a game with cartoonish characters...
Think you might be in the wrong section kiddo'...
CackNBallz
+45|6738|Toronto, Canada
He said Camp Gibraltar.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6558|British Columbia, Canada
On on Conquest, Off on Titan..

Cause then you can actually set off Demo Packs inside the Titans without getting 5 punished Teamkills.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6623|UK
Off. No tk'ing for vehicles.
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6756
Its bad enough that EMP mines cant distinguish between friendlies and enemies. Motion mines become absolutely useless in FF on servers.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6558|British Columbia, Canada

Talon wrote:

Its bad enough that EMP mines cant distinguish between friendlies and enemies. Motion mines become absolutely useless in FF on servers.
Mine friendly Fire is different then Normal Friendly Fire..

2 different Options.
imdead
Death StatPadder

WilhelmSissener wrote:

Think you might be in the wrong section kiddo'...
Havent had someone call me that in 21 years! Thanks for making me feel young again

Also you need to read the WHOLE post.. son.

CackNBallz wrote:

He said Camp Gibraltar.
Thank you for reading.
CackNBallz
+45|6738|Toronto, Canada
Maybe you haven't heard this one in a long time too; skippy.

If you read the post above, then you would have grasped the context into which I was referring to.

I prefer friendly fire ON.  I take responsibility for my actions and suffer the consequences accordingly.
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6642|Peoria
off for Titan, on for Conquest.

Titan only because its so fucking hard to play when your teammates dry hump the console while you throw RDX on it.
KO
Banned
+31|6538|New Jersey

Red-Eye =]DH[= wrote:

Well?

same here and i also like planting c4 on my team snipers so i can blow them up in the air and watch them land  and die...hahahah
imdead
Death StatPadder

CackNBallz wrote:

Maybe you haven't heard this one in a long time too; skippy.

If you read the post above, then you would have grasped the context into which I was referring to.

I prefer friendly fire ON.  I take responsibility for my actions and suffer the consequences accordingly.
Dont care Sally; was just acknowledging the fact that you took time to read and notice The Camp was in there, son. Other than that I could care less, everyone has opinions.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6701|Antarctica
What about 75%?
التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6363|Cali
Off!
dontfeedthenerd
+38|6543
Off on titan servers otherwise RDX is useless in the core room unless you want to take 5 of your men with you.
Salgurdar
+6|6385|Melbourne, Australia

dontfeedthenerd wrote:

Off on titan servers otherwise RDX is useless in the core room unless you want to take 5 of your men with you.
Only if the people on your team are complete spazzwads.
I prefer it on. Although, when my team is loaded with the aforementioned spazzwads, sometimes I wish you could just apply it to them. You know, those guys that look at you for like 3 seconds, then squeeze off an entire clip into you, even when it's obvious you're friendly.

On a side topic, anyone else not able to punish idiot titan gun spammers that kill you when you're capturing silos? I occasionally get killed by friendly titan gun salvos (more spazzwads) and don't get the punish option.
Salgurdar
+6|6385|Melbourne, Australia

Talon wrote:

Motion mines can distinguish between friendly and enemy targets, that's what's great about them. But if you're 1 of those idiots that just drops them all over the road, you deserve the -1 for team vehicle damage when I run over them. Use your common sense and lay them to the side of the road, they hover and track enemy vehicles, d'uh! As a matter of fact, I'm guessing you've never used rollies on a FF on server, otherwise you'd know this.

Last edited by Salgurdar (2006-11-21 03:57:19)

Proxus
+4|6450
FF = ON :: MINE FF = OFF

why? people are too fucking stupid to pay attention to the APM you placed while they watch you, they see a bright red warning sign, and they continue to walk infront of it then PUNISH for their own stupidity...

Besides, shouldn't netbat handle friend or foe recognition with this shit by now? i mean ffs its 2142... i can see people through walls hundreds of meters away but my mines cant "ignore" friendly signatures?

riiiiiight....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard