Colfax
PR Only
+70|6685|United States - Illinois
OK i have read every guide i can find on here and still have problems when flying against J10s in the F35.

I barrel roll, turn hard, do flips, corkscrews...everything i can think of but once I'm locked on and i don't have flares i am toast against any half descent pilot.  I know for a fact that in a J10 i can win against any F35 even if they get the jump on me.  Also most times when i do get the jump on a J10 in a F35 it always seems that they get away from my missiles.

So i need advice, tricks or any type of help on manuevering away from a J10 and getting kills when i got the jump on them seeing as they always seem to get out of lock or dodge my missiles in the F35B.

Thanks in advance
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6774|Oslo, Norway
best tip: Fly the j-10 and stay PLA
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6750|Charlie One Alpha

WilhelmSissener wrote:

best tip: Fly the j-10 and stay PLA
Roger that.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
arson
+99|6677|New York
fly the attck helis until they balance it out...works for me...
Impaqt
+37|6679|Chicago, Il
F-35 Vs. J-10 is the worst matchup inthe game......

Save your Afterburners...   WHen they lock onyou..  Continuosly Tap your burners as you bank.....   they will last longer and witht he Afterburners engaged the F-35 banks very will....  Holding the AB's down will exhaust em ina hurry..  By tapping you canget an extra 2-3 seconds out of em..  Sometimes enough on a Mediocure pilot.....  But still..  Against anyone with experience..  Your toast....

The only thing the F-35 is good for is using as a quick way across the map to bail and try to steal the J-10....
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6796|United States of America
Here's one. Release your throttle, let them pass and catch up to them again.
Colfax
PR Only
+70|6685|United States - Illinois
So basically don't fly the F35 unless your team has their airfield and pray one isnt in the sky still
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6720|Denver, CO
fly high and don't engage them... swoop down to do your dirty deeds and if you get locked on... bail or die
Phantom2828
+51|6568|Land of the free
Yep F35b is absolute shit.
Stay PLA or steal the J10
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6527|Melbourne

the F35B doesn't suck you just need to know how to use it.

First stay high, real high 500 - 600 Alt at all times bomb, and reload its the best way to help you and your team.

If you get locked on a good trick is to cut throttle to 100% reverse and turn hard, the j10 wont pick up your move until its to late, once he passes you go 100% full and fly sky high, also barrel rolls while your going up help, at first this is hard but you will get the hang of it.

Another trick i have learnt is to cut throttle just as your about to go 1/2 way through a loop sometimes the j10 will pass under you you will flip down behind him.  Once there let him have it with your Mg's
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6444|Alberta, Canada
If you do get on the backside of a J10, wait until be goes in a straight line, and then let him have it with the guns.
I've spooked so many this way to the point where they just bail out.

It's better than getting a lock-on to tell him you're there.
JimmyBotswana
+82|6626|Montreal

Heavy_Guns_91 wrote:

If you do get on the backside of a J10, wait until be goes in a straight line, and then let him have it with the guns.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6578|Search Whore killing fields
Press E over Airfield and steal J10
A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6882
It would be pretty cool if ur evasion plan was to fly a loop at full throttle and afterburners and make it perfectly under a bridge. I'd call you god.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6690|Norway

SteikeTa wrote:

The F35b is a very good plane if you know how to use it. First of all, check your rear extremely often. If you get a J-10 or any other plane for that matter behind you and he gets a lock on you, turn hard or go straight up and afterburn like hell. When you go straight up, you will gain speed like hell. Outrun the other planes, especially the j-10. Watch behind you all the time when someone has a lock on you. If the plane is far behind, you can watch the missiles coming at you and drop the flares just before impact. They WILL miss. Usually when someone gets a lock on you and you drop flares right away, they tend to hit you anyway, but not if you drop them just before impact. Its not the case if the plane is very close to you and you dont start turning right away. Drop flares and they will still hit. Same with any planes actually. So you can sneak up on a j-10 for example, stay very close, get a lock and some missiles its blown to pieces. Use your mgs as well. Thats a very nice trick as a lot of people have stated before. Leading the shots are important. Same as with the missiles. Go at the j-10 from the sides, and lead the missiles. Cause you will not break the lock when he drops his flares. If you are right behind him, target above him. Its veeeeeery easy to take out a j-10 actually. Even with missiles.

Djbrown wrote:

All the smart pilots. yeah right more like all the j10 whores. I use the f35b every chance i get and the servers i play on are 24/7 wake with teamswap at end of each round. Youve just got to fly differently. its been posted before, but if im in the j10 i just go on a bombing rampage and if i ever get locked on by an f35 i dont even bother trying to dodge it as i know it will miss anyway. but when im in the f35 i go in a sort of bird-of-prey style mode where i keep a look out for everything that moves and if I ever see a j10 ill do a loop and come up behind him to shoot him down. if i flew low for bombing runs in the f35b id get shot down so fast i wouldnt be able to even get more than 5 kills before im dead.

And the f35 is superior to the j10 at high altitudes, i sometimes hang around 700m as the f35 reaches incredible speeds the j10 can never shoot me down when im at around 2500 kph. Also, if your good with a joystick, a mouse and keyboard using j10 pilot will haver a hard as hell time shooting you down at 500+m.
cospengle
+140|6528|Armidale, NSW, Australia

R3v4n wrote:

First stay high, real high 500 - 600 Alt at all times bomb, and reload its the best way to help you and your team.
I'm a crap pilot anyway, but if you're at that altitude, do you need your video setttings for distance view on high? Or can you still see what you need to see on low? I can only use low but if it's possible for anyone else to do that on low I'll give it another try...
التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6408|Cali
Good Luck..
desperado1523
+0|6424
An easy way to avoid a j10 behind u is get in the middle of the map and fly straight up to 1500 ft. By then you will stal and then just hold down reverse until you freefall. Then you can get back in the game. No guy ever goes that high they always pull down. I do this all the time.
Phantom2828
+51|6568|Land of the free

desperado1523 wrote:

An easy way to avoid a j10 behind u is get in the middle of the map and fly straight up to 1500 ft. By then you will stal and then just hold down reverse until you freefall. Then you can get back in the game. No guy ever goes that high they always pull down. I do this all the time.
LOL fly up, wow he will just lock on to you in 2 seconds and shoot you down
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6444|Alberta, Canada

Phantom2828 wrote:

desperado1523 wrote:

LOL fly up, wow he will just lock on to you in 2 seconds and shoot you down
QFT

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard