AmbassadorofPain
+34|6656|Devil's Perch
EMP strike + Orbital strike = destroyed walker/APC/tank

I mainly focus on vehicles with the combination of EMP + orbital because it is indeed hard to spread some serious devastation on infantry with the strike.
Proud member of a dead community.
encoded_evil
+1|6657|Gent

Sambuccashake wrote:

They are pretty wicked against vehicles.

Capping vehicle + EMP strike + orbital strike = outpost cleared
²

orbital strike ownz!
JoeFriday
Git 'Er Dun
+23|6439|Canada
Its very rare that I've been killed by artillery, only if I have really low health
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6710|Sweden
sometimes i wonder who you help by throwing artillery , your team or the enemy, The smoke sure gives a nice cover for the enemy if they are capping a silo/flag.
CC-Marley
+407|6828

JoeFriday wrote:

Its very rare that I've been killed by artillery, only if I have really low health
Same here! I've died twice..maybe three times. Then again I don't play 2142 much at all. It just didn't grab me the way BFV didn't either. Maybe it'll grow on me....like foot fungus.
CackNBallz
+45|6742|Toronto, Canada
BF2142 wasn't too great when I first played it.  Once I learned the nuances of each kit, weapon and vehicle, the fun factor multiplied immensely.  It grew on my like an Ebola virus liquifying the internal organs of its victim.

Last edited by CackNBallz (2006-11-20 19:18:01)

VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6705|Antarctica
Orbital strike can kill any vehicle if the commander is smart.  This can really screw up your team when he targets your walker.
Disodium
+13|6513|Sydney
EMP + Orbital on same location has a 90% chance of taking out any ground based armour.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6748|Mark it zero.
actually with my luck, im usually the person that happens to be directly under one of the orbital strike things and die instantly... but sometimes it doesnt do much to me.
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6644|Malibu

Kamikaze17 wrote:

actually with my luck, im usually the person that happens to be directly under one of the orbital strike things and die instantly... but sometimes it doesnt do much to me.
BTW I am not in a position of a commander most of the time, when I was commanding last time, there were few people (who were on the opposite side) kept getting DIRECT hit (which is instant death, which doesn't happen often) on my Orbital Strikes. I'm pretty sure they were running low on their luck that day.
kachunkachunk
+8|6389|Ontario
I honestly get the impression that enemy commanders frequently try to hit me or my squad with EMP strikes just to annoy me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard