jsnipy
+3,276|6529|...

SEREMAKER wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

heh ... you're from NC ... I know you follow

edit: fixed ellipses
NC isn't the most progressive state in the world, but if you're implying that I'm racist, you're quite mistaken.
NC is a fun state and if you want to see some racial stuff happening come on over to WNC, I've got some black friends that are as country as me and they have rebel flag tattoos bc we researched some real truths of the past in the south
No way ... Asheville is all rich Cali immigrants or hippie artesians. But i guess there is more to WNC than Asheville
jsnipy
+3,276|6529|...

acidkiller187 wrote:

Hey they took the slaves from Arica so how should Africa feel about all this white people were to lazy and they still are today fkn white people can kiss my black african ass
1/2 true .. Africans sold other Africans into slavery, the Europeans didn't just go cold calling.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6411|North Carolina

jsnipy wrote:

No way ... Asheville is all rich Cali immigrants or hippie artesians. But i guess there is more to WNC than Asheville
Well, it is true that hippies and yuppies plague Asheville (as well as the occasional religious nutcase), but there are some genuine artists there as well.
jsnipy
+3,276|6529|...

Turquoise wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

Well, it is true that hippies and yuppies plague Asheville (as well as the occasional religious nutcase), but there are some genuine artists there as well.
No I love it every time I go there (to visit relatives) .. I'd love to live there .. but no work for me there
Turquoise
O Canada

jsnipy wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

No I love it every time I go there (to visit relatives) .. I'd love to live there .. but no work for me there
Yeah...  I know what you mean.  By the way, I'm sorry I snapped at you earlier.  I had thought you were implying something else earlier by the "you people" comment.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6574|Mountains of NC

Turquoise wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

Asheville has collapsed from the inside with the mayor allowing anything that is liberal to spawn and spread though out the once fair town and turn into something disgusting
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Turquoise
O Canada

SEREMAKER wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

Asheville has collapsed from the inside with the mayor allowing anything that is liberal to spawn and spread though out the once fair town and turn into something disgusting
Well, I wouldn't say that.  It's just that materialism is seeping into it.  Liberalism is not a bad thing in and of itself.  I prefer social liberalism -- it's just the liberal economics that bother me.
"N" word? We call it "nigger" here.

I don't care if people say it to me/around me. It's not that big of a deal. The Euro-white government blows it completely out of proportion though.

Even black kids at my school don't care if others say it.

EDIT:

Neither do I.

Last edited by TheCanadianTerrorist (2006-11-20 18:21:17)

Turquoise
O Canada

TheCanadianTerrorist wrote:

"N" word? We call it "nigger" here.

I don't care if people say it to me/around me. It's not that big of a deal. The Euro-white government blows it completely out of proportion though.
No kidding... but this probably will be edited in a matter of seconds....
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

Turquoise wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Well, I wouldn't say that.  It's just that materialism is seeping into it.  Liberalism is not a bad thing in and of itself.  I prefer social liberalism -- it's just the liberal economics that bother me.
I'm going to have to show you around asheville, they have driven out what was once nice mom and pop stores that were handed down in there family and promoted liberal hippie stores to move in, now they do have some nice artist stores but its all the same thing, new age contempery art, they drove out what asheville was, they drove out the history - the mountain history, theres no more captureing the majestic mountains around asheville, its all art inspired by new age and india
Turquoise
O Canada

SEREMAKER wrote:

I'm going to have to show you around asheville, they have driven out what was once nice mom and pop stores that were handed down in there family and promoted liberal hippie stores to move in, now they do have some nice artist stores but its all the same thing, new age contempery art, they drove out what asheville was, they drove out the history - the mountain history, theres no more captureing the majestic mountains around asheville, its all art inspired by new age and india
*shrugs*  I figured you would have mentioned that big chains are driving out mom and pop stores in Asheville.  That's a result of free market economics.  If individuals want to start their own businesses that may drive out the locals, that's just capitalism.  That's honestly the kind of economics that are typically seen as conservative, and it's why I support them.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

Turquoise wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

*shrugs*  I figured you would have mentioned that big chains are driving out mom and pop stores in Asheville.  That's a result of free market economics.  If individuals want to start their own businesses that may drive out the locals, that's just capitalism.  That's honestly the kind of economics that are typically seen as conservative, and it's why I support them.
big chains have nothing to do with the "past downtown market", its stores that were once there but have been driven out with the change of people that the mayor strived to bring into asheville, the big chains affect nothing toward what I'm discussing, the big chains loam on the out skirts of asheville, they [big chains] I have no problem bc they follow the population - Asheville grows bc it has become a safe haven for those types of people
Turquoise
O Canada

SEREMAKER wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

big chains have nothing to do with the "past downtown market", its stores that were once there but have been driven out with the change of people that the mayor strived to bring into asheville, the big chains affect nothing toward what I'm discussing, the big chains loam on the out skirts of asheville, they [big chains] I have no problem bc they follow the population - Asheville grows bc it has become a safe haven for those types of people
I see what you're saying, but I need a little more specifics on what you mean by the disintegration of what you see as the local culture.  Like, what has the mayor done to contribute to this in policy?
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

Turquoise wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

I see what you're saying, but I need a little more specifics on what you mean by the disintegration of what you see as the local culture.  Like, what has the mayor done to contribute to this in policy?
major advertising in San Fran, CA ,,,,, giving city tax exemption or discount on certain types of stores within certain grid squares of asheville, while doing away certain grandfather clauses so the city can shut down some stores bc they can't afford new regualtions set fourth by the city

where in NC you from - turquoise
kilgoretrout
+53|6476|Little Rock, AR

Turquoise wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Can this stuff be taken to a PM? 

On topic, I think that once the word is accepted as just a word, it loses its power.  I understand that it's still hurtful for some black people to hear it, so I don't use it, but I think stuff like Chapelle's show making it way more common is a good thing.  I really think that show did a lot for race relations, because I feel like it's something we've kinda ignored, but Chapelle got people to talk (and laugh) about racial issues.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

kilgoretrout wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

Can this stuff be taken to a PM? 

On topic, I think that once the word is accepted as just a word, it loses its power.  I understand that it's still hurtful for some black people to hear it, so I don't use it, but I think stuff like Chapelle's show making it way more common is a good thing.  I really think that show did a lot for race relations, because I feel like it's something we've kinda ignored, but Chapelle got people to talk (and laugh) about racial issues.
https://tinypic.com/4552bz6.jpg
rambo_killin_SOB
bunny hopping nade spammer
+61|6518
fucking crackers...anyone offended... i didnt think so
Turquoise
O Canada

kilgoretrout wrote:

First...  Check your PM's Seremaker...

Second...  Chappelle rocks!    I agree...
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1cnC_vJnBYw

Last edited by SEREMAKER (2006-11-20 19:22:08)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6544|Long Island, New York
Kramer (or whatever his name is) used the word in a malicious way. I'd get pissed too. Yeah, it's amazing that a WORD can get people so flustered, but that's human emotions for you.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6499|Connecticut
Fuck people. All of em because they are stupid. A white person makes a racial joke and that white person is in the wrong. A black person makes a racial joke and they find two more black people to make racial jokes with him then we have the kings of comedy. I say what is on my mind and that should be considered free speach but the same people who have rallies for equality and free speach tell me what is politically correct to say. I think I feel "disenfranchised"
Malloy must go
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6696|Tampa Bay Florida
Micheal Richards just apologized on David Letterman's show.... I thought he was very professional about it.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6584|Florida

acidkiller187 wrote:

Hey they took the slaves from Arica so how should Africa feel about all this white people were to lazy and they still are today fkn white people can kiss my black african ass
How about make some fucking sense?

Shit like that is what keeps white people being racist towards blacks.  Im not racist by any means, but when black people insist that I have to move out of their way because they are black, that goes too far.  In my opinion they go from being a black person, to being a complete fuck.  I know this isnt every black person, and Im not saying that it is.  I just think its bull shit that a black person can get away with it.  If a white person were to tell a black person they have to move out of their way because they are white, that guy is instantly considered racist and people would raise hell about it.  But no one says shit if a black person would do it to a white person, because they feel like if they do, they will be considered racist, and everyone is afraid of that.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6584|Florida

Turquoise wrote:

kilgoretrout wrote:

First...  Check your PM's Seremaker...

Second...  Chappelle rocks!    I agree...
I sorta feel the same about Carlos Mencia.
Turquoise
O Canada
Mencia is good too.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard