Lib-Sl@yer
+32|6684|Wherever the F**k i feel like
I was play a server and had non stop wins. this was my first server today. i check my wins and loss and some how i got a fucking loss wtf ea wtf
Lib-Sl@yer
go damn it ea did it fuckin again FUCK YOU EA YOU FUCKIN PILE OF SHIT
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6694|New Hampshire
Chances are you're being updated from yesterday.  Besides, its 2 losses - suck it up.
Lib-Sl@yer
ya but two losses is like being shot in the head when you are going for the god damn war colloge ribbon
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6794|St. Louis, MO

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

ya but two losses is like being shot in the head when you are going for the god damn war colloge ribbon
I sure hope your in a clan that owns it's own server if your going after that one.
Lib-Sl@yer

YoBabysDaddy wrote:

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

I sure hope your in a clan that owns it's own server if your going after that one.
my clan dosent own a server but my uncles clan does and hes an admin
RONIN6969001
+0|6722|Duluth MN
ok if you guys hate the game soo much stop fucking playing    cuz it dosent look lite its going to change any time soon
Dizazter
Crazy has a mind of its own
+0|6791

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

They should change the name of the ribbon to "Server Ownership Ribbon"
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6698|Debris From Space
Did you play on a ranked server?
TC><Injecter
+4|6799|Berlin, Germany

idiotofwar wrote:

ROFL!
Lib-Sl@yer

idiotofwar wrote:

...... im not gonna dignify that with an answer
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6729|Brixham, UK

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

idiotofwar wrote:

...... im not gonna dignify that with an answer
If those losses had come from a day before, there is evey possibility that you could have been on an unranked server. Unlikely though.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6707|Salt Lake City

Are you sure you didn't get AB'd right at the end.  I've had that happen several times.

Last edited by Agent_Dung_Bomb (2005-12-22 14:26:14)

Lib-Sl@yer
Im sure and i found that to count as win/loss you must spawn once in the game
mr_bad_idea
Dead Man Walkin
+1|6797|Albuquerque, NM

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

Maybe you should consider not playing for "the god damn war college ribbon" then.  Do you even enjoy playing anymore?  Is your life going to suddenly get better if you get this ribbon?  I don't even remember what the requirements are for this ribbon, but from what I've heard it requires borderline cheating to obtain.  Consider taking a break for a while, man...  It's not a game anymore if you treat it like work.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6707|Salt Lake City

Were you playing on a clan server on the opposing team of the clan?  I've heard tell that some of them are bad losers and may change/alter stats that get uploaded to EA.  I can't say that I know for sure how/if that is possible, but that's just what I've heard.
Lib-Sl@yer
not possible my uncle owns a server and i asked him about it  he says no.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6707|Salt Lake City

It may very well be the case that they can't.  I just don't know anything about how the status upload, or what options are available through the admin interface.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6707|Salt Lake City

Last question would be, are you sure that what you are seeing on the stats parser includes all of your rounds from today?  When I've gone to get stats, it often tells me it could be 5 hours or more before my stats get pulled down.
Sud
+0|6718
More affectionately known as the "Abusive Admin Award"
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6741|AUS, Canberra

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

i think with how many more wins you need without losses to get it 2 losses isnt that bad.
Lib-Sl@yer
hmmm i happy though i just had a great round got my valurous unit ribbon and my team won the round
[R]age^WolfeR^
+0|6774|Georgia
Good for you
DLHanley
+0|6674

Dizazter wrote:

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

LOL!
Dizazter
Crazy has a mind of its own
+0|6791

Sud wrote:

More affectionately known as the "Abusive Admin Award"
Agreed. I've posted many times on this, but they need to chage that ribbon. Its so annoying to have that one ribbon missing, and the only way to get it is to manipulate a server.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard