sparrowpisuke
Fractalman
+27|6446|Barcelona
Maybe this is the requeriment for the silver badge: 10 global consoles & IAR destroy the last console that open the reactor room door...
gbr.hitman
Fair Play!
+21|6602|Warwickshire, England

sparrowpisuke wrote:

Maybe this is the requeriment for the silver badge: 10 global consoles & IAR destroy the last console that open the reactor room door...
Yeah I think you are correct. I finally got mine today, just after I destroyed the last console.
tefI0n
Temporary Messiah
+14|6398|Kalamazoo, MI

D34TH_D34L3R wrote:

But the Problem Solver Pin.. I 'm not seeing that happening any time soon.. Seems to me that only Clanmember who have their own ranked server can get this Pin..
I got 2 in the same day. You get them by having complete disregard for safety of yourself and your team. Recon, bring RDX and an active cloak. Drop a beacon outside, and your sole goal should be to break yourself running for a console and planting 3 charges. Switch to the detonator, as soon as you're clear or see an enemy, blow it.

If you can stomach the 3 suicides, do that and respawn. You won't have enough to blow more than one console at a time, unless you bring the lambert and unload a few clips. You can't be afraid to TK, can't be afraid of a little defense, just put your balls to the wall and do the damn thing.

It helps if you camp outside the Titan right before the shields go down, because usually people won't make it onto the Titan for about a minute or two after the shields go down. The faster you're on, the less competition and resistance you have to deal with.

And, for the record, one of my problem solver pins, I blew every console AND the core. And our Titan was about to go down. I was the sole reason for victory. You should be, too.
sparrowpisuke
Fractalman
+27|6446|Barcelona

gbr.hitman wrote:

sparrowpisuke wrote:

Yeah I think you are correct. I finally got mine today, just after I destroyed the last console.
I think so. In my last round i got the silver badge, just when i destroyed the last console
I'll edit the first post with this probably requeriment.
JP3
+8|6671|Grammar Land
Alright, just thought I'd contribute a bit to this dead thread, but last night got my gold Titan Destruction badge without even meeting the global req's

I should also add that I hadn't destroyed any consoles that round... though I had been trying. 2 demo packs on one, but someone else got the point for it.

https://www.joshuaparent.com/nonsiterelated/bf2142.png

Last edited by JP3 (2006-11-20 08:26:48)

JohnLeavitt
+16|6444
I have the silver one and i got it fairly easy, to get the consoles talk to a teammate and have him play support, take ur RDX with you and once the enemy shiled are critiacl take a transport and hover near the enemy titan. the moment the shields are down land and quickly take out the consoles b4 the support whores begin camping the walkways. then hit the core.... good luck
Jim.uK
Banned
+61|6595|Uk
A core, is opening the main door, ie, killing the last console

Hope this helps.
JP3
+8|6671|Grammar Land

Sgt.Jimmie wrote:

Hope this helps.
Okay, no.

Then according to you, when it says "destroy three titan consoles and one core," what it's really saying is "destroy 4 titan consoles"

??

No, the core is that massive glowing thing BEHIND the doors.
Jim.uK
Banned
+61|6595|Uk

JP3 wrote:

Sgt.Jimmie wrote:

Hope this helps.
Okay, no.

Then according to you, when it says "destroy three titan consoles and one core," what it's really saying is "destroy 4 titan consoles"

??

No, the core is that massive glowing thing BEHIND the doors.
You idoit. I do have the award.

Destroy 3 consoles, but make sure, you destroy the last of the 4... Thats why when you destroy the last you always get 4 points.

Look...see how both titans, still have health or whatever you want to cool it.

https://img144.imageshack.us/img144/7759/screen090uv5.jpg

kthxbai.
zeidmaan
+234|6416|Vienna

JP3, sgt.Jimme is right. The requirements do say "core" but its actualy the "doors" to the core room that count. Its a coding mistake. So you dont need to destroy 4 consoles. You need to destroy 2 plus the last one. The last one will be counted as the 3 IAR and the doors that explode will count as the CORE.

I got mine the moment I destroyed the last console.

PS. If you drop one RDX pack on a console and leave it there, and someone else drops 5 more and detonates, you have 1 in 6 chances of your RDX destroying it since they techinicly explode at the same time. So ive heard.
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6711|Sweden

D34TH_D34L3R wrote:

And whenever I try to use C4, my Teammates won't clear the room.. (Well not before THEY destroyed it anyway)
Blow them up, People are ehmm stupid anyway had some fun in a round some days ago i managed to blow up 3 consoles and the reactor got like 10 teammates killed as a bonus on that.
i have a hard time with those guys climbing on top of the consoles or those groups that dance close around the reactor core always makes me smile when i pull the trigger for the RDX and see the punishes hitting me.
JP3
+8|6671|Grammar Land

Sgt.Jimmie wrote:

You idoit.
haha, irony.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard