iraqi trainee refuses shoot at targetrange with wearing his kelvarvest
ripped from war tapes

JaMrulezass
+47|6618|Hong Kong
sry, i dun get it WTF?
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6547|The Gem Saloon
hes having a problem with learning how to shoulder his kalishnikov with his flak jacket/body armor.
if you have been in that situation before its almost like learning to shoot again.
stef10
+173|6635|Denmark
WTF is that soldiers problem. What in the hell gives him the right to be that condescending. They just call him all kinds of crap. Fucking pieces of shit.

Maybe this is why some Iraqies are furious about the way some troops act.

Last edited by stef10 (2006-11-20 07:20:38)

KuriVaiM (EST)
+17|6905|Estonia

JaMrulezass wrote:

sry, i dun get it WTF?
this guy cant shoot when he have vest on, i dunno why
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6838|Espoo, Finland

stef10 wrote:

WTF is that soldiers problem. What in the hell gives him the right to be that condescending. They just call him all kinds of crap. Fucking pieces of shit.

Yeah, seen this on too many vids from Iraq and other locations. The soldiers treat the people like shit...
stef10
+173|6635|Denmark

Gawwad wrote:

stef10 wrote:

Yeah, seen this on too many vids from Iraq and other locations. The soldiers treat the people like shit...
They should get a reprimand, and it is really crazy, that a commanding officer also threats him like shit.
commissargizz
+123|6616| Heaven
hhmmmm I wonder if they have have heard of hearts and minds. Jeeezzz no wonder some of the Iraqies hate us so much.
stef10
+173|6635|Denmark
It is kind of sad, that the good troops face the hatred made by those fools.
KuriVaiM (EST)
+17|6905|Estonia

commissargizz wrote:

hhmmmm I wonder if they have have heard of hearts and minds. Jeeezzz no wonder some of the Iraqies hate us so much.
"us" u mean USA?
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6806|pimelteror.de

commissargizz wrote:

ok, this policeman needs training in shooting, but those soldiers need some lesson in intercultural communications..
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6921|Tenn
1. they probably have no(Complete) idea what hes saying
2. you think talkin bout daises and butterflies would catch their attention more efficiently?
3. if im required to do a job and someone is gonna bitch and moan about sumthing petty.(in this case a vest which could potentially save his life if one of his jihad buddies decides to go allah-akbar on his ass). they better shut the fuck up and get to whatever it is they need to be doin.
4. I'm sure as nice as we could have been they will still cuss us under their breath using made-up 5 syllable, completely undistinguishable, jibberish.

durka durka
KuriVaiM (EST)
+17|6905|Estonia
ok, this policeman needs training in shooting, but those soldiers need some lesson in intercultural communications..
agreed
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6843|Tampa Bay Florida
Wow, assholes.........
KuriVaiM (EST)
+17|6905|Estonia

CTD-CaptainBuck wrote:

2. you think talkin bout daises and butterflies would catch their attention more efficiently?
3. if im required to do a job and someone is gonna bitch and moan about sumthing petty.(in this case a vest which could potentially save his life if one of his jihad buddies decides to go allah-akbar on his ass). they better shut the fuck up and get to whatever it is they need to be doin.
4. I'm sure as nice as we could have been they will still cuss us under their breath using made-up 5 syllable, completely undistinguishable, jibberish.

durka durka
LOL
Darky
Hi..
+71|6715|Here.

CTD-CaptainBuck wrote:

durka durka
I <3 Buck.
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6684
Thats why no one like the US.
-OGz-Badge
+8|6596
Obviously you guys  have never had to train people outside of the corporate world...Holding hands and taking stress breaks really work when you need to get the point across...I don't think so not in the real world.

Just a thought because I was in the military and work in LE now....Calling your buddy a MF'er is a term of endearment..Again the real world not school or the corporate world.

Last edited by -OGz-Badge (2006-12-02 08:12:26)

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6731|Florida
lmao - "Hey ADD look at me mother fucker" - "What the fuck are you shooting at?" - "Fine take the fucking vest off, I bet you still cant hit it, I bet you cant hit a bull in the ass with a ........(cant understand)...."
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6797
american soldiers generally talk even worse to each other than in that video to the iraqi.  shut up you oversensitive pussies
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6863|Sweden
Stupid americans, it's not like they're more worth or anything. I'd love to see them get blown up any day
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6797

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

Stupid americans, it's not like they're more worth or anything. I'd love to see them get blown up any day
and your like 13 so who cares what the fuck you wanna see, you still gotta ask mom and dad for permission.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6869

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

and your like 13 so who cares what the fuck you wanna see, you still gotta ask mom and dad for permission.
Down gunslinger... down... Shifty always use sarcasm a lot. He's European anyways, those crazy Euros
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6731|Florida

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

lmao
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6797

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

Down gunslinger... down... Shifty always use sarcasm a lot. He's European anyways, those crazy Euros
BOOM!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard