Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6765|Mark it zero.
...and I decided to pull out the rifle! Plus i was commander and decided orbital strikes on teammates and EMP strikes would be fun. I tried my hardest to get banned... only to realize there were no admins. Damn. Oh well, I pissed off a lot of people. Yay!
Zolow
Mr.Jihad
+8|6436|Tabriz, Iran
PK servers are already out for 2142.Wow
LT.Victim
+1,175|6579|British Columbia, Canada

Zolow wrote:

PK servers are already out for 2142.Wow
Yes, and they are pretty gay, since the pistols suck ass..
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6749|Oslo, Norway
Best way to get explosive kills, especially if FF is off...
wodstlk
+2|6395
ya, i tried one too, i need to get some dam knife kills, but while i was trying to follow the rules, i was getting killed by sniper and automatic fire...  i fail...

Last edited by wodstlk (2006-11-20 04:13:19)

spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6658|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

Kamikaze17 wrote:

I tried my hardest to get banned... only to realize there were no admins.
https://www.nytmare.org/misc/shaved%20wrists.jpg
JohnLeavitt
+16|6459
lol i find Knife and pistol server kinda fun. i run around using the defibulater lol. it ownes... lol pluss havent you noticed that the PAC pistol is alot better than the EU one? it has a larger clip and i has better sights...
Bernadictus
+1,055|6753

JohnLeavitt wrote:

lol i find Knife and pistol server kinda fun. i run around using the defibulater lol. it ownes... lol pluss havent you noticed that the PAC pistol is alot better than the EU one? it has a larger clip and i has better sights...
Have you noticed RDX is even better?
Revelstoke
The Medic Whore
+9|6718|Ontario
hahahaha i had the greatest time last night

i just ran around throwing RDX at my feet while on a K/P server

got my good conduct ribbon of all things
JohnLeavitt
+16|6459

Bernadictus wrote:

JohnLeavitt wrote:

have you ever noticed that admins kick you for using it on most Pistol/Knife servers?....retard.....
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6656|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer

JohnLeavitt wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

JohnLeavitt wrote:

have you ever noticed that admins kick you for using it on most Pistol/Knife servers?....retard.....
have you ever noticed no one cares if they get kicked/ banned from a KP server?.....retard.....
-GR33NS-
+10|6516|KILLA KALI

FesterTheMolester wrote:

JohnLeavitt wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

have you ever noticed no one cares if they get kicked/ banned from a KP server?.....retard.....
owned, raped & violated!
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6658|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

FesterTheMolester wrote:

JohnLeavitt wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

and has he ever noticed that Bernadictus is a mod here?
last time I checked.. calling a mod retarded = 3 day holiday to "not here".
jsnipy
+3,276|6538|...

Let Bernadictus plan your next "holiday". Call now, lines are open~!

On topic: It seems the p/k'rs will be so apparent now with the tracking of unqiue dogtags.

Last edited by jsnipy (2006-11-20 10:11:09)

imik2
+1|6548
but does anyone knows how long it takes to someone reset ur stats i played there one year ago littlebit and my stats are not gone. (I dont play on these servers anymore it was only one time)
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6763|The United Center

imik2 wrote:

but does anyone knows how long it takes to someone reset ur stats i played there one year ago littlebit and my stats are not gone. (I dont play on these servers anymore it was only one time)
It all depends on if someone reports you or not.

If you're not reported, then you're fine.

If you are reported, it can take anywhere from a week...to a few months.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6732
/Revive thread.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6763|The United Center

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

/Revive thread.
It's either that or make a new one.

You can't get mad at someone for searching.
Auqakuh2213
Bianchi Whore.
+53|6685
I can only see one good reason for a knife/pistol server: venting, in a battlewalker. Not that I, the honourable Auqakuh2213, would ever do such a thing.

No, no, not me.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6825|Marathon, Florida Keys
when i play battlecrap 2142, i play on PK servers, seeing as i dont give a damn about that dumb game or my account.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6484
K&P is boring. Unless you are using the Clark.
Magius5.0
+106|6398|UMass Amherst
*Hops into K&P server* oh look a car...

(thirty seconds later)

Hmm...I don't think the brains are going to come off this bumper anytime soon--this guy and the other two dozen I managed to make into speed bumps.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard