Motion Mines11%11% - 12
II-14 EMP Mine0%0% - 1
Emp Grenades + Engy/Recon / I Just Run Like Hell5%5% - 6
Other/Explain (Is There Any Others?)9%9% - 10
Total: 101
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6695|Antarctica
This is a stupid poll.  I will use whatever I have on hand, obviously.  No one in their right mind is gonna see a mech and think, "Oh noes, a mech, but I don't have my motion mines so I'm just gonna sit here and let him kill me even though I have an AT gun."
colonelioan
+14|6445|Kanada
Me as playing support and not having any AT tools i have 2 solutions, FIRST I put an IPS shield in the open road and wait to get killed, or I JUST RUN LIKE HELL HOPPING LIKE A HORNY RABBIT lol
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6546

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

This is a stupid poll.  I will use whatever I have on hand, obviously.  No one in their right mind is gonna see a mech and think, "Oh noes, a mech, but I don't have my motion mines so I'm just gonna sit here and let him kill me even though I have an AT gun."
I mean if you either have that kit or if you are spawning at that point trying to take it out...think before you post...you'll save ur self alot of flaming and sheer "retardation"...who knows...mabye ur IQ will rise from 42

Last edited by =W=GeneralSherman (2006-11-19 14:53:55)

Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6745|United States of America
Jihad with teh APC.
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6580|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
It's not C7, its RDX.
jord
+2,382|6667|The North, beyond the wall.

BabySpinach wrote:

It's not C7, its RDX.
Is it not both?
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6695|Antarctica

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

I mean if you either have that kit or if you are spawning at that point trying to take it out...think before you post...you'll save ur self alot of flaming and sheer "retardation"...who knows...mabye ur IQ will rise from 42
Somehow I don't think thats what your first post said.

how do YOU defeat a Mech/Tank/APC/Buggy?
you fail.
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6705|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
Step one: Insert Pilum H-AVR in to walker's ass (aka the 'skywalker vents')
Step two: Pull trigger

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard