[L4WD] thealmightygnome
+3|6492|A Cardboard Box, 29a
I have just been on the Nango server, there was no admin at the start and i was commander. Just after the start Ero something or other, Luis something or other joined and started stat padding (flying over the titan and switching positions).  I initiated two kick votes against them but most people didn't really care, so nothing happened. Later an admin comes and kicks them, and then i realise that as commander i have got a certain percentage of this as commander and before i get the chance to explain the admin bans me for statspadding, despite the fact i had never set foot outside the titan.
If my stats get reset for this i will never play the game again and am just about to go off and post abusive messages on the clans site.
PLEASE, WOULD ANY ADMINS READ THIS AND CHECK BEFORE THEY KICK/BAN! ESPECIALLY FOR A STAT RESETABLE SUBJECT

Last edited by [L4WD] thealmightygnome (2006-11-14 10:50:21)

Doktorbob
+26|6500
I havent seen the stats padders do this on any server.  But, damn, if you are only commander and innocent...You should not have gotten kicked.  Fucking admins suck on most servers.  Selfish bastards...all of em!  ARGH
Salgurdar
+6|6402|Melbourne, Australia
First thing you should have done was resign commandership to avoid the points gain from the padders. This is the exact thing that is affecting other players. All the lame ass stat padders come out and say, "We aren't doing anything to hurt you!!" Well, as you can see, your pathetic asses DO affect other players.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6662|Keyboard
You can always go to your mom and cry.... Don't lie, you knew about the points the commander gains with the padding
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6746|Oslo, Norway
OK, good for you!
[L4WD] thealmightygnome

Yaocelotl wrote:

You can always go to your mom and cry.... Don't lie, you knew about the points the commander gains with the padding
didn't notice it, was to busy shooting down the stat padders on the other team.
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6773
How are you getting points? I thought Titan Air drops just give them Pins, which are career points...
zitwep
+1|6478

[L4WD] thealmightygnome wrote:

I have just been on the Nango server, there was no admin at the start and i was commander. Just after the start Ero something or other, Luis something or other joined and started stat padding (flying over the titan and switching positions).  I initiated two kick votes against them but most people didn't really care, so nothing happened. Later an admin comes and kicks them, and then i realise that as commander i have got a certain percentage of this as commander and before i get the chance to explain the admin bans me for statspadding, despite the fact i had never set foot outside the titan.
If my stats get reset for this i will never play the game again and am just about to go off and post abusive messages on the clans site.
PLEASE, WOULD ANY ADMINS READ THIS AND CHECK BEFORE THEY KICK/BAN! ESPECIALLY FOR A STAT RESETABLE SUBJECT
In what way does being banned from that particular server increase your chances of having your stats reset? I mean I know you didn't want those "dirty points" but what difference does it make if you are banned/kicked from the server? Your stats wont get reset because you were banned/kicked from that particular server.

But yes, it's annoying.
[L4WD] thealmightygnome

Talon wrote:

How are you getting points? I thought Titan Air drops just give them Pins, which are career points...
Titan air drops count as driver ability assists
If you play commander, you get a certain percent of the average score on your team every now and again ( i think). Haven't you noticed that usually only the winning commander gets a huge score(before x2 bonus)?
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6636|Camp XRay

wow who cares, you got free pts it's just fucking stats anyways. christ you people act as if they are going to kill your first born if you get caught on the same server as a stat padder.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6768|Scotland

You see, Marlboroman82 took the words straight out of my mouth.
Cant deal with it?
Then dont play the game, you cant always win in a game.
I doubt they will have reported you, most admins are too slack.
And if you are going to pay £30 for a DVD ROM and spend your life on it, then you should be seriously thinking of doing something about this addict problem.

It is a GAME! Get over it.

Closed

If you have a problem with this closure, contact me via PM.
I closed it for the simple fact that it will not do any good here and it will get flamed, like all these complaint threads do.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard