+86|6547|Edmonton Alberta
Omg Padders!!!!padders!!!
Darkmaster
+34|6466|Dallas, Texas
...w/e
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6775

I wouldn't mind a couple thousand easy points just to be able to try out all the unlocks before settling on some. Getting reset right now wouldn't matter as getting reset once I hit 20,000 real pts for example.
Redhackle
+0|6392
LOL...I meant a Doragon - PAC Gunship...Sorry...went by memory..My Bad.
FYI...I also dont Stat pad...I TRY to play the game the way it was meant to be played, Pitter Patter back at er.

Last edited by Redhackle (2006-11-08 23:22:36)

Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6549|Las Vegas

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

Darkmaster wrote:

theres no roe so they wont.
Um, did you see that guy named "ifoundaglitch"? I wonder where he went.
That Character was created on purpose to make a point, and has since probably been deleted by the owner.
1hawaii50
+5|6718
You can hardly get into a Titan round anymore without seeing half of the players doing this.  It's tough to try to win when half of your team is only worried about padding their stats.  I actually got banned from the "Smurf Village" server because I manned the aa guns in the Titan and shot down 4 fully loaded transports that were trying to pad.  It was great, I would shoot one down, and another would follow shortly behind it.  I was then banned for excessive teamkilling, but seeing as how each transport was loaded with enemy soldiers?????......go figure!  Pretty fun to ruin their padding before I got banned!
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6829|Belgium
Pfff don't worry, they'll all get reset..
Spawnofthemist got reset for padding this way..
So many others will probably follow..

Besides, I think it's just pathetic.. I mean; who the hell wastes like 5hours a day just at point-farming?
(Don't matter in what way they do it; either throwing ammo boxes @ titan guns or hovering & switching seats over titans..)
Truly; if these people had a real social life.. A girlfriend for instance, than in that case they wouldn't be wasting 5hours a day at padding, but enjoying the game for what it is, and that isn't some stupid point-farming thru glitches just to get towards the top 100, only to be whiped a week later..
Hyper_Dude
+5|6835|United Knigdom
I bumped into this the wrong way today. I went as commander, and only realised when it said i ranked up towards the end of the round, when i managed to score 750 odd points. I'm just hoping mine won't get deleted, but i doubt i'm that lucky.

Spent the next round shooting them all down though, that pissed them all off =P
SunTzu
Playdough! Nope C4...
+6|6735|Toronto, ON, CAN

1hawaii50 wrote:

...I manned the aa guns in the Titan and shot down 4 fully loaded transports that were trying to pad....
I just did this today as well... I got the gold star 2 rounds in a row, until they realized they wouldn't get away with it anymore, and left.

Too bad though, I needed them to try once more, so I could get my Engineer badge
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6560|USA bitches!
you guys are whinning faggots. who cares that someone pads. id pad if i owned that worthless game, as im going to start padding in bf2 every chance i get as this game is past its prime.
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6829|Belgium

Jenkinsbball wrote:

can someone pm me on how this glitch works? Don't worry about me using it, I don't even own 2142
What the hell do I care that you'd use it..
It's your account that 'll be deleted..
To find out how it works, just search this forum.. there are enough topics about it..

Basicly pretty retarded way to get easy points..
And pathetic for anyone who does it.. Since as I said before; that person is just wasting like 3hours a day or so just pressing the same 3 buttons over, and over, and over..
Ah yeahs well ..

AchangelTyreal wrote:

Death Dealer, consider deleting that mate?  Sure it'd be easy enough for some one to google that and figure out how it works, but why make it easier for them and post the method?
Deleted the method.. Although I've never done it (I've only got 1 Troop Transporter Pin in a LEGAL way by actually dropping of people onto the Titan BEFORE I ever knew about this glitch), so I don't know if it was correct, but that was the method that I read somewhere on this forum..
Anyway, I understand your point of view.. It is indeed irritating if a person does this on the server you play on.. But than again; they'll get reset in due time..

Last edited by D34TH_D34L3R (2006-11-13 11:38:23)

AchangelTyreal
360 owns my soul
+31|6521|Behind You
Death Dealer, consider deleting that mate?  Sure it'd be easy enough for some one to google that and figure out how it works, but why make it easier for them and post the method?
tor11
Grunt
+18|6772|Os , Norway

AchangelTyreal wrote:

WHO GIVES A SHI........!
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6829|Belgium

tor11 wrote:

AchangelTyreal wrote:

WHO GIVES A SHI........!
Respect his opinion please!
I also don't care if some idiot wants to start padding after reading the method..
He 'll pad.. Get 1000+ points in 1 round for a week or so, and then he 'll get reset..
And he will just have wasted 10 hours (minimal) of his life..
BUT if people find this irritating that others do it, I shall respect that, since I understand.
So should you..
Salgurdar
+6|6402|Melbourne, Australia

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

Look at the leaderboard, half the people in the top 100 have best rounds in the thousands now. The idiotic thing is who the hell does this actually thinking they aren't going to get wiped?
It's a lot more than half.

Jenkinsbball wrote:

you guys are whinning faggots. who cares that someone pads. id pad if i owned that worthless game, as im going to start padding in bf2 every chance i get as this game is past its prime.
FOADIARLF
Trooper_Collider
+25|6756
C'mon men, open your eyes!: Nobody'll get reset, or deleted for stats padding, not i BF2 nor in BF2142! Why? Coz EA simply doesn't care! This game's is a franchise, therefore is a BUSINESS! And as long people are happy playing it, stats padding or not, is good for the business and EA's gonna be okay with that! That's the truth. As for the Titan glitch is gonna be fixed and end of story; of course, some heads will fall to set an example, but not all. Get over it.

Semper Fi!

Last edited by Trooper_Collider (2006-11-19 06:06:49)

*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6818|The planet Tophet
it pisses me off i got a picture of some guys doing it
zitwep
+1|6478
I have a feeling those statspadders will be reset. I think people with best round score of 250 or over should all be wiped, at the expense of those honest commanders which didn't want dirty points.
Zefar
+116|6662|Sweden
The only thing I would find funny with statpadding is laughing it at my high score going over 1-2k. But that's it after it I would most likely be more bored with BF2142 because I get the ranks slower normally.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard