-(F^S)-PunchnJudy
+0|6829|San Jose, CA USA
I want to complain about the enemy getting kill credits when I jump out of a vehicle and it blows up.

I have jumped out of the chopper and it blows up and the enemy gets a kill credit...shows that I died from a chopper kill as if the enemy was in it, but the enemy was never IN that chopper to kill me with it???  WTF  It should just register me just as dying...like if I ran in front of my own claymore or blew up from my own C4

I would like to see if others have got this in ANY vehicle since the last patch...

Last edited by -(F^S)-PunchnJudy (2005-12-21 01:16:22)

SpecialOp21
+0|6731|USA
It happens all the time. The "roadkills" listed in your stats are exactly this. It's there to keep people from bailing at the last second just to deny the opposing player the kill.
BlackKesha
+1|6727|Моск&#

-(F^S)-PunchnJudy wrote:

shows that I died from a chopper kill as if the enemy was in it, but the enemy was never IN that chopper to kill me with it???
вероятнее всего наибольшие повреждения были получены вертолётом
CBRacky
+0|6782

BlackKesha wrote:

-(F^S)-PunchnJudy wrote:

shows that I died from a chopper kill as if the enemy was in it, but the enemy was never IN that chopper to kill me with it???
вероятнее всего наибольшие повреждения были получены вертолётом
wow... what does that mean
duckforceone
+3|6749|Denmark
he killed the chopper, to kill you with it being killed... ergo he gets the kill with the chopper on you, because you tried to cheat death... the enemy should still get the kill, as he was the one responsible for you dying.

if you don't want road kill, then don't run out of vehicles when they are on the last bar of health...

Last edited by duckforceone (2005-12-22 03:25:52)

BlackKesha
+1|6727|Моск&#

CBRacky wrote:

wow... what does that mean
you about me?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard