Fractalman
+27|6416|Barcelona
u winerrr? ¬¬
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6542|USA

sparrowpisuke wrote:

Yes, you read well...
In two round i was the commander and some statpadders were in my team.
I saw my score too late, and it increases 200+ points before i decided leave the round without finish it.
I don't want these points. I  don't want see in my stats my best round is 256 when it isn't real.
Be careful being a commander or your score may increases when you don't want.
good news! EA announced that they would be removing any points recieved through the exploit, except in extreme cases. tell them, and they'll get rid of that score, too.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6676|Antarctica

sparrowpisuke wrote:

Yes, you read well...
I saw my score too late, and it increases 200+ points before i decided leave the round without finish it.
Dude, no one sees their 'score too late', you must feel bad that you got padder points and have to justify it.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6594|Camp XRay

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

sparrowpisuke wrote:

Yes, you read well...
Dude, no one sees their 'score too late', you must feel bad that you got padder points and have to justify it.
hehe who cares it's just pts. as long as you your having fun and are killing more of them than they are killing you who gives a shit.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6611|Your moms bedroom
h4xor
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6666|UK
I too learns english
sparrowpisuke
Fractalman
+27|6416|Barcelona

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

sparrowpisuke wrote:

Yes, you read well...
Maybe a combat commander don't see his score too late, but a commander that do his job, yes.
And in the response of EA's support, you can read that there's no padder suspects in my points.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard