sithao
+63|6626|Los Angeles, California
i searched and only found a bunch of threads talking about em and not actually lettin you hear em so here they are if yur wonderin and i can confirm that these are actually it cuz i hear them all the time.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=76bz_fAa6uw

Last edited by sithao (2006-11-18 01:40:56)

47man
+46|6423|Cali
If that's your video... you spelt their wrong at the end.
e-i-u-benjamin
WoeKoeMakaLaLaLoekieWaWa
+40|6759|The Netherlands
if heard 1 of those laughes 1 time, i though it was some1 talkin in squad, but i wasnt ina squad
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6733|Oslo, Norway
Teabag still wins...
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6710|austria
i heard it yesterday while i was defending our commander!  makes me lough over and over again!
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
DeepSkysUrGe
+28|6435|Jax, Fl
So no one knows how they are triggered?  Can't say I've ever heard any of those myself.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6695|UK

TeK||drake666 wrote:

i was defending our commander!
Right...
basetballjones
+30|6748

DeepSkysUrGe wrote:

So no one knows how they are triggered?  Can't say I've ever heard any of those myself.
Look at a dead enemy and "spot" him with the commo rose(Q key).  I am not sure whether or not it has to be someone you killed yourself, or any requirements foro using it, but clanmates and myself have verified our ability to do this about 1 in 5 times we tried it..
sithao
99% of the time when i hear the taunt its when i spot a enemy and a teammate kills em.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6508|Bournemouth, South England
Why does taunt 1 sound like Homer Simpson?
sithao

Penetrator_01 wrote:

Why does taunt 1 sound like Homer Simpson?
your rite it does kinda sound like homer but its not.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6508|Bournemouth, South England
Shame, would be funny if you can import your own sound files in, I think a Simpsons and Futurama sound database would be hilarious.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6652|pimelteror.de
so does anybody know, how to trigger this?
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6452
I "taunt" my enemies by stealing their jets and choppers.  It seems to work well.  As for the verbal taunts....I have no idea.  I remember when I signed up for the "veterans program" to reserve your screen name for BF2142 it said something like "And you'll also get an additional verbal taunt for BF2" probably not in those exact words.  Whatever the case, I didn't know what the hell it was talking about....and I have yet to figure it out.

KiL
Brasso
+1,549|6630

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

Spot your dead enemy.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6698

PspRpg-7 wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

Spot your dead enemy.
Yep.
Also

One of the comments on the video wrote:

nintendogamer16   (3 weeks ago)
thats a bit mean laughing a dead person
LOL

Penetrator_01 wrote:

Shame, would be funny if you can import your own sound files in, I think a Simpsons and Futurama sound database would be hilarious.
I would SO get a sound file of someone saying "Penis" or something like that.
"Shit, they're are squa-PENIS - WTF!?!?!?"
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6578|Florida

Penetrator_01 wrote:

That would rule
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6652|pimelteror.de
and still it isnĀ“t for sure, that you can trigger the taunt by spotting. or do you have to have the same name as a 2142 account?
LolSauce
Online Poker Anyone!?
+2|6344|Melbourne, Australia
If BF2 detects BF2142 on your computer... then you can taunt a dead enemy.

To do it, look at the dead body of the enemy you have just killed and use the "enemy spotted" option in the communication menu, you will hear instead of saying "enemy spotted" you will taunt the dead enemy.
ssulli
+17|6699|Raleigh, North Carolina
In about 850hrs, I have heard the taunt once, and that was within the past 5-10 hrs of playtime.  I was sniping on Dalian and all of a sudden I hear a laugh (taunt 3 from the video) come out of my right speaker, it was so random it almost scared me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard