Rogue_granny
+22|6537
Dont know how he was doing it but everytime i applied for commander and got it i was then booted from the position time and time again, the person who always took the commander was =SKS=xSgtFruyx, this was on EA #9 4Netplayers Fall of Berlin only nd this happened again and again, now the 1st time i went okay let that one go bit weird ive been defaulted due to a vote on a full 64 player server, the 2nd i went wait a minute something fishy here and the 3rd, i just thought this has to be a cheat to get commander everytime and it was always the same dick SKS=xSgtFruyx, has anyone else seen this happen as it has to be a cheat and can this dick get away with it if it is there server, there is bound to be somewhere that you can report him.
dubbs
+105|6602|Lexington, KY
I am not for sure if 2142 is like BF2 when it comes to a higher ranked person applying for commander, but that may be the reason.  If this guy has a higher rank then you, he is more likely to get the position.  Also, if this guy got into the map before you did, he could have applied for the commander before you did.
Rogue_granny
+22|6537
No ive just checked his stats he isnt even a high rank i have about 5 ranks on him and it kept on happening to make matter more clear i looked at his stats and he has so far 60hrs game play which of 47 of them have been spent as a commander, something defo fishy going on, take a look for yourself just type in xSgtFuryx in the search and it make some interesting reading

Last edited by Rogue_granny (2006-11-05 19:46:12)

Zolow
Mr.Jihad
+8|6390|Tabriz, Iran
That is very odd..i think its definetly a HAX!!1!!1
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6376|NSW, Australia

yeah ive seen it before they can resign commanders when ever they want
LT.Victim
+1,175|6533|British Columbia, Canada
I saw this 2 days ago on a 1.4 Patch Server... I thought they fixed people from doing that hack?

Dangles91
+7|6361
I saw that hack ages ago on 1.4 but it only seems to be on wake?

Also with 2142 they can boot the current commander so they can become commander.

There is a vid on youtube showing this loser hack the titan silos and he just boots the commander.
Fireteam_Delta
+20|6404

LT.Victim wrote:

I saw this 2 days ago on a 1.4 Patch Server... I thought they fixed people from doing that hack?

wrong hack
LT.Victim
+1,175|6533|British Columbia, Canada

Fireteam_Delta wrote:

wrong hack
I know that dumbass, I can read.

I'm just saying... Its on-topic.. Talking about Commander Hacks.. even if that is from BF2, and we are talking about BF2142.

I'm not going to start my own thread about it, so i posted it hear.
.|microphage
+4|6603|Vancouver, BC
tis a hack
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6376|NSW, Australia

Dangles91 wrote:

I saw that hack ages ago on 1.4 but it only seems to be on wake?

Also with 2142 they can boot the current commander so they can become commander.

There is a vid on youtube showing this loser hack the titan silos and he just boots the commander.
yeah ive seen that
Janja
Jiggaboo Jones
+11|6353|FLOOR E DUH
pshh. i invented that shizzz
gearpig
+6|6732|SoCal
You sure he's not an admin and booting you out of the spot?
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6617|Peoria
I don't think SA can boot the commander from the commander position
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6500|UK
-=B.A.D=-Boris made a post about xXSgt.FuryXx, saying that he was resigning him from commander in BF2
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6798|Australia
i had that happen to me too
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6628|Devil's Perch
There's a video on youtube explaining how to win a Titan round in a few minutes basically, which shows the use of this commander hack to resign the present commander and provide unlimited supplies.
Proud member of a dead community.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard