TehMyke
D:
+343|6679

souljar wrote:

TehMyke wrote:

souljar wrote:

yo myke , banned from 55 servers lol  hax anybody !
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/6866/hahawn9.th.gif

Let's just say I tend to piss off admins alot =)
LOL i noticed allot of cheating and using hax accusations you been getting there

Could there be a reason for this other than your beyond just good at the game skills these people seem to believe and ban you from there servers for ?

Don't tell me , your just that good yeah !
I R TEH LEET
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6669|U.S

souljar wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

souljar wrote:

n00b ! stfu .
1. Your name is supposed to be "Soldier" not "souljar" or "soulja" these names are retarded.

2. If you're tired of seeing all these "nubz" as you put it get into "your" J10, don't play wake.

3. If you want ANYTHING taken seriously on these forums, type intelligently.

4. "n00b ! stfu ."? this is an absolutely pathetic insult, do you actually believe that you're going to get him to shut up? I doubt it, take your e-penis somewhere else.

5. Instead of point whoring in a J10, do something useful.
My name is meant to be what ? what the hell are you talking about . You want to look at your own name my friend , its not really making any sense . I was under the impression that anybody could have whatever name they wished .

If you want ANYTHING taken seriously on these forums, type intelligently.

Lol like telling people to only use the names that you say are right , sounds like you know what you are talking about there .

N00b and stfu are actually the exact right kind of words i have for the idiots who post replys to my comments saying n00b shit so stfu n00b .

e-penis , please explain this ? it does however sound like some kind of fantasy you may be having while browsing the xxx male only sites maybe .

J-10 whoring , i don't think you really understud what i said in the first place did you , you could try reading the whole post and understanding it before making stupid remarks (just a suggestion) i said i was sick of nubz jumping to china every round because all they can do is nub it up in a J-10 but thats probably down to the fact that the planes on this game are very UNBALANCED !

So i be seeing you on the field n00b and then we see whats what whatever your name is !
STFU NOOB You are't that good you play too much i have friends with higher scores than you with only 800 hours
souljar
+8|6454|Liverpool U.K
"STFU NOOB You are't that good you play too much i have friends with higher scores than you with only 800 hours"

LMAO , Just checked your stats . Could you be any shitter ? 14k nub . stfu !

Stop talking shite you aint got any friends n00b .

You aint even earned the right to call n00bz , n00bz ya blert .

Last edited by souljar (2006-08-02 03:23:02)

souljar
+8|6454|Liverpool U.K

TehMyke wrote:

souljar wrote:

TehMyke wrote:

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/6866/hahawn9.th.gif

Let's just say I tend to piss off admins alot =)
LOL i noticed allot of cheating and using hax accusations you been getting there

Could there be a reason for this other than your beyond just good at the game skills these people seem to believe and ban you from there servers for ?

Don't tell me , your just that good yeah !
I R TEH LEET
LOL did you mean I R TEH CH33T !
CrazeD
+368|6643|Maine

Bell wrote:

YOU NOOBZ, sorry, bt uv said it that many times its just repetative now, from what i hear, dice are making alterations to allow the F-35 to evade easier, the F-35 CAN actually evade, however in comparison to say, well a j-10 its a hell of a lot harder, and has no where near the succes rate.

Still, when infantry mode gets goin only jet/tank whores will be on so u can dog fight each other till ur heart is content, while I go and get my infantry stats to somewhere near acceptable,

Cheerio
This is a few days old, but I don't care.

I'd just like to say...YOU CAN'T EVADE A J-10 WITH AN F-35!

I don't care what kind of screwed up twists and turns you do, all the J-10 pilot has to do is... wait for the *BEEEP*, and shoot three missles, and go on it's way. You die, and there is nothing you can do about it.
souljar
+8|6454|Liverpool U.K

CrazeD wrote:

Bell wrote:

YOU NOOBZ, sorry, bt uv said it that many times its just repetative now, from what i hear, dice are making alterations to allow the F-35 to evade easier, the F-35 CAN actually evade, however in comparison to say, well a j-10 its a hell of a lot harder, and has no where near the succes rate.

Still, when infantry mode gets goin only jet/tank whores will be on so u can dog fight each other till ur heart is content, while I go and get my infantry stats to somewhere near acceptable,

Cheerio
This is a few days old, but I don't care.

I'd just like to say...YOU CAN'T EVADE A J-10 WITH AN F-35!

I don't care what kind of screwed up twists and turns you do, all the J-10 pilot has to do is... wait for the *BEEEP*, and shoot three missles, and go on it's way. You die, and there is nothing you can do about it.
LOL it kinda feels like that dont it . Unbalanced for sure !
TehMyke
D:
+343|6679

souljar wrote:

no, I ment I want some milk and cookies. Please provide the requested milk and cookies before I am forced to cry, Thankyou.
Canterwood
+4|6490|Canada

TehMyke wrote:

souljar wrote:

no, I ment I want some milk and cookies. Please provide the requested milk and cookies before I am forced to cry, Thankyou.
No milk or cookies, but i think someone should give you a life!
TehMyke
D:
+343|6679

Canterwood wrote:

TehMyke wrote:

souljar wrote:

can I buy one off ebay?
Canterwood
+4|6490|Canada

TehMyke wrote:

Canterwood wrote:

TehMyke wrote:

can I buy one off ebay?
It wouldn't surpirse me if you could.
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6669|U.S

souljar wrote:

"STFU NOOB You are't that good you play too much i have friends with higher scores than you with only 800 hours"

LMAO , Just checked your stats . Could you be any shitter ? 14k nub . stfu !

Stop talking shite you aint got any friends n00b .

You aint even earned the right to call n00bz , n00bz ya blert .
Okay asshole I said i have friends better than you and i never said I was LEET or something and A noob is someone that gets owned by buildings more than he kills people.
souljar
+8|6454|Liverpool U.K
LMAO

Looks like tehmyke,s been reset, i wonder why ?

Last edited by souljar (2006-11-17 09:01:43)

=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6554|England

souljar wrote:

When these fools gonna sort the balance out , i mean come on how easy is it in a J-10 compared to all others . Am sick of seeing nubz jump teams all the time on wake servers so they can stay in the J-10 all day long , oh and if you happen to get it before they do you know that nubz gonna be checking ya landing gear out all the way through take off ( you have been punished for a team kill ) DIE DIE DIE DIE wanker !
You kicked me from your server for killing you in a j-10... nice
souljar
+8|6454|Liverpool U.K
Ay ?

What you on about .
=Karma-Kills=
+356|6554|England
As in on the UKm Wake Server you kicked me for killing you with the j10 while you were in the f35...
souljar
+8|6454|Liverpool U.K
Yeah sure i did buddy, if i was in a F35B i would expect to be shot down by a J-10 !

Dont you mean, you got kicked for raping the carrier in a J-10.
=Karma-Kills=
+356|6554|England

souljar wrote:

Yeah sure i did buddy, if i was in a F35B i would expect to be shot down by a J-10 !

Dont you mean, you got kicked for raping the carrier in a J-10.
Over zealous admins.... ahh.....

Yeh Arty Island... Carrier... same place when you keep getting shot down eh?
souljar
+8|6454|Liverpool U.K
What the hell are you talking about ?

You are making absolutely no sense what so ever!
TehMyke
D:
+343|6679
OMMZGZGZLOLBUMP

souljar wrote:

LMAO

Looks like tehmyke,s been reset, i wonder why ?
d:\omfghax\pwndtomanynubs.exe
souljar
+8|6454|Liverpool U.K
Yo myke my old buddy

What happend to your stats really lol
TehMyke
D:
+343|6679

souljar wrote:

Yo myke my old buddy

What happend to your stats really lol
either:

a) was one of the first people to get expert grapple (back when it was like 5million throws) commander + throwing hook ftw

b) they didnt like my BRS

c) they didnt think it was possible to kill the same guy 29 times in a round (tank whoreing a 64 warlord with 24 people in it and some dumbass that fails at car bombing <3)

take your pick

Last edited by TehMyke (2006-11-17 09:58:13)

souljar
+8|6454|Liverpool U.K
Man that sucks balls.

Pathetic pricks.
savking
+37|6557|England
https://www.pim4.nl/img/cat-titties.jpg
JaggedPanther
+61|6444
How is this for balance.

Fighter: canon and missles:
Needs co-pilot to bomb

Bomber: Canon and Missles (longer flare loadup time)
Needs co-pilot to bomb and deploy vehicle seekers need to re-arm after every deploy.

Or

fighter: 1 bomb

bomber: 3 bombs
co-pilot: 2 vehicle seekers before needing to reload.
br4vo.f0xtrot
+1|6540

souljar wrote:

Theres plenty of knobs on this forum , so many clowns looking for sumit to flame . Dont worry about it clowns , you cant all be that good at this game . It,s just how it is (n00bz)
Oh.. My.. God.. If you don't know how to punctuate correctly, THEN DONT. It hurts my eyes when i read your posts!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard