bf2_zspyvin
+17|6700|The Netherlands
I played this match a few days ago well playing the match just stopped and showed that the titan was destoyed.... and shield on! But the titan-meter says that the titan is destroyed but we did never turnd the shields down!

Hax? Glitch? Bug?

https://img246.imageshack.us/img246/5451/screen038xy2.th.jpg
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6772|United States of America
Glitch.
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6673|Devil's Perch
Glitch.
Bad glitch.
Yet another.

Do I get a cookie now?
Proud member of a dead community.
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6727|Groningen / Netherlands
above in the screen it says no more shield there for prolly a bug
Natte
+12|6540|Sweden
It is possible a stupid teammate destroyed his own titan.
JohnLeavitt
+16|6459
Ya i have seen some retarded glitches with the titan mode, the worst onw yet is how the enemy commander somehow supplyes one of his silos with about 10-20 supply crates making the silo fire a steady stream of missiles, ripping ur shield and hull apart in less that 2 miniuts.. freeking assclown shit...

BTW i am so discusted with all the titan glitches i only play conquest mode.... fuck the titans...

Last edited by JohnLeavitt (2006-11-17 07:47:15)

theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6767

Natte wrote:

yup.

team mate sticks demo packs on titan consoles, then leaves the titan, gets killed by his buddy who is on the enemy team, buddy takes his kit and detonates the demo packs on the titan.
wodstlk
+2|6395
that happened to me once too, i was confused and asked wtf was going on and got no answer... pissed me off
now i know how its done...
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6581|Area 51

Natte wrote:

More like, he sticks RDX to the consoles and shit, goes to his mate,
mate will kill him, take his kit, and destroy the consoles, and the core..
Dex Luther
+32|6454|Canukastan

RDMC(2) wrote:

Natte wrote:

More like, he sticks RDX to the consoles and shit, goes to his mate,
mate will kill him, take his kit, and destroy the consoles, and the core..
Pretty sure that's what he meant.
FredFLQ
S0tp R4p1nG u5!!1one
+47|6547|Donnacona, Quebec
Maybe the titan's computer tried to run BF2142?
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6485

Yeah well...

I have seen one bug that Titan shield was down (meaning when missiles hit it the hull took damage), still when we tried to board it we hit the shield and died. That was wierd.

FredFLQ wrote:

More like Windows 95

Last edited by NooBesT[FiN] (2006-11-17 10:51:57)

https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
JohnLeavitt
+16|6459
this all points to one fact: TITAN IS MASSIVLY GLICHED-PLAY CONQUEST!!!!!!! i am sick and tired of loosing a round cause of some fucked up glitch...
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6711|UK
i supose i no how to do this, but im not telling anyone
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6561|Sverige (SWE)
This has been on discussion before and there AR some teams who plant explosives and some how (cant remember) switch teams and bow up consuls and the reactor core.....

some thing like that.....
>LOD<Dougalachi
Teh_Complainer
+85|6571|An Hour North of Indy
i have seen someone fly a transport straight into the core of my titan with shields up while i was in the air-vehicle bay. they flew it in from like 15 degrees from the vertical and the titan immediately blew up. no joke
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6711|UK

znozer wrote:

This has been on discussion before and there AR some teams who plant explosives and some how (cant remember) switch teams and bow up consuls and the reactor core.....

some thing like that.....
close-ish
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6658|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

JohnLeavitt wrote:

this all points to one fact: TITAN IS MASSIVLY GLICHED-PLAY CONQUEST!!!!!!! i am sick and tired of loosing a round cause of some fucked up glitch...
well don't fucking play it then.
GeoEnvi
+22|6703|Philadelphia, PA

theDude5B wrote:

Natte wrote:

yup.

team mate sticks demo packs on titan consoles, then leaves the titan, gets killed by his buddy who is on the enemy team, buddy takes his kit and detonates the demo packs on the titan.
BINGO!
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6538

theDude5B wrote:

Natte wrote:

yup.

exzachery, done it many times. good times.
psH
Banned
+217|6400|Sydney

GeoEnvi wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

Natte wrote:

yup.

BINGO!
LOL as if you would do that for somebody, let alone lay RDX on your own titan.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6484

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

Yeah well...

I have seen one bug that Titan shield was down (meaning when missiles hit it the hull took damage), still when we tried to board it we hit the shield and died. That was wierd.

FredFLQ wrote:

More like Windows 95
More like Windows ME
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6485

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

Yeah well...

FredFLQ wrote:

More like Windows 95
More like Windows ME
Please, don't talk about Windows ME. Even talking about IT may cause my computer to crash.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
link52787
+29|6538
I never even bothered to play on Titan mode.  I heard about too many glitches and real bad lag even with less people on it.
gburndred
tiga tiga tiga tiga tiga woods ya'll
+95|6655|Calgary,AB,Canada
There is ways to get inside of the titan core without even destroying the core. And i'd guess about this glitch, but theres a glitch that if you have unlimited supply drops, alot of them at one of your silos, and when the missle fires, it shoots a constant stream of missles. Titan full power, and 10 seconds later, titan dead.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard