Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6641|Your moms bedroom
i dont know if this is a glitch or what, but i got locked into a squad and couldnt leave i applied for commander and i got it, accepted, then resigned and was immediatly placed back into bravo (which had no one but me in it) then i was auto teamswitched which i fucking hate, and guess what, once again stuck in bravo with no one else in it. Ive had the problem were no one on the team could start a squad, but this is a first for me, and i figured since i just downloaded 1.41, maybe there was a coincidence
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6488|Melbourne

I have had the problem, in 1.4 so i dont think its new, just anther scew up by EA
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6543|Winterpeg, Canada
This problem's been around since like 1.22, 1.3 was supposed to "fix" it, just made it worse, 1.4 minimized it for most people, and then 1.41 brings it back. Just wait and see, there WILL be another patch.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6481|Somewhere else

nope, its a lovely bug, its even better when you can't spawn on the squad leader of your squad you're stuck in... good times.... there's also the "no squad" bug, where no one on a team can make a squad... then there's another bug............ah nevermind.  its BF2. caress these sweet little fuck ups... they will be there forever...learn to love em! yay....
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6717
from what i have heard... 1.41 is the last patch for BF2...
Love is the answer
Locoloki
cant spawn on squad leader... shit im so used to that, i thought it was fucking normal *hits caps lock, clicks squad leader and spams join* "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck"
oberst_enzian
+234|6744|melb.au
yeah i've had that problem before, as well as variations on it. nothing new.

here's my wager: it, like other continuing problems, will never be fixed, and in year from now, no-one will care because most will have moved to a newer game.
TerrorisT²
Melbourne Shuffler
+214|6627|Gold Coast, Australia
Im having stir fry for dinner.
oberst_enzian
+234|6744|melb.au
that's what you think. i have it on good authority that you're having an
https://img90.imageshack.us/img90/1449/invisiblesandwichqj4.jpg
lendll
+16|6434

oberst_enzian wrote:

that's what you think. i have it on good authority that you're having an
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/1449/i … ichqj4.jpg
lmao
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6522|Istanbul-Turkey
I now hate 2142 buyers.
cospengle
+140|6488|Armidale, NSW, Australia
I hate eveyone. But BF2142 buyers rate right up ther with the rest....
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6496|Sydney, Australia

cospengle wrote:

I hate eveyone. But BF2142 buyers rate right up ther with the rest....
It's out in Australia though, so you have the ability to not hate them.
Pice_of_paper
oBy| Back In Business
+28|6463
when is 1.41 coming out officially?
Crazyfool_OA
+12|6764|Gloucester - UK
yesterday
BanG89
as good as me you never will be
+9|6753|Nederland
lol it is already out indeed
SgtMurphy
+11|6542
yeah had that problem many times before this new rap patch.

But, granted, everyone knows, EA fixes nothing...err, actually they fix 8 things and
break 10 in the process.  They tweak things that need not tweaking.  All the while they
continue to leave in the worst server browser made in the last 10 years.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6734|Oslo, Norway
That bug is old, annoying, and probably beyond DICE's coding ability to fix unfortuantley.
munki
+0|6389
I've installed 1.41 twice now. my version still does not the majority of servers. 63.795 I'm on, 65.797 being the 1.41 patch. grabbed the 2 latest win32 PB files, i'm at a loss. i have searched but can't find a fix.
wassup with that?
Locoloki
unsure of what your saying but, i didnt have to update my pb, maybe you need to download the patch from a different server
munki
+0|6389
got it from ea's largedownloads server. the patch installs, so it isnt like it tries and doesn't. what a pain. will start grabbing ti again.
Locoloki
you should uninstall and then reinstall before you re-patch

Last edited by Locoloki (2006-11-17 09:30:43)

munki
+0|6389
kinda hard when my disc is 4500 miles away. brought my PC to the states. i'll see what redownloading does but honestly its a pain to have to reinstall each time a full patch is released specially when they are too lazy to make an incremental

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard