Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6774|Nova Scotia, Canada

Hahahahah what an idiot.

I have three Canadian two dollar bills saved, and a Canadian one dollar bill as well.
commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|6412|Michigan, USA

oh yeah, btw, nice story
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6755|United States of America
I've got 15, and am saving them.
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6699|U.S
If you go to walmart they sell those Christmas or easter bills that are 2 dollar bills with stickers on them. I have a $1 bill and my brother has the next one pretty cool. my dad works at a bank and has a page of 1 dollars on his wall.

they are actually just fake but look real.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6672|Colorado
Glad everyone enjoyed the story!
https://www.aspzone.com/ebay/UncutDollars/$2%20x%208%20subject/$2%20x%208%20Subject%20Back.jpg Heres the back of them showing the signing of the declaration of Independence.
Tetn1s
+59|6642|Los Angeles

travisb05 wrote:

If you go to walmart they sell those Christmas or easter bills that are 2 dollar bills with stickers on them. I have a $1 bill and my brother has the next one pretty cool. my dad works at a bank and has a page of 1 dollars on his wall.

they are actually just fake but look real.
I got one of these.. if you want pics , then i gotta go find the 2 dollar bill.
DeepSkysUrGe
+28|6435|Jax, Fl

TrollmeaT wrote:

Heres the back of them showing the signing of the declaration of Independence.
[tacoBellGuy]Whats the Delarization of Interdependance?[/tacoBellGuy]
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6640|Your moms bedroom
We have a strip club at home, and they give you  $2  bills at the door, so later that week when  your paying for shit for your girl she notices you got a bunch of fucking $2's and knows exactly what you were up to not to mention whenever you pay for something every cashier knows where you got it from
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6645
thats some funny stuff
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6549|Southeastern USA
you have a strip club in your home?
Locoloki
jealous?........ just kidding, not home, but i meant near here, i travel a lot
Erkut.hv
+124|6735|California

kr@cker wrote:

that security guard was pretty damn on it now that i think about it, you don't fake low bills, you fake 20's and 50's, buy something cheap, then get legit change out of it
No, you fake small bills so nobody checks them. Whens the last time someone held a 10$ bill up to the light to look for a strip?

20's and up get looked at, fake the 10's, that's what I would do, allegedly.
Locoloki
i heard about the dude who printed up fake ones and fives, and he had george washington spelled wrong and the bills were sloppy as hell, but people took them anyway
ts-pulsar
+54|6502

MECtallica wrote:

you know 2$ are actually worth 50$ +

since they're so rare.
There are some rare print $2 bills out there that are worth that much, but most are not.  The easiest way to tell if you've got a rare one is if it's got a blue stamp instead of a green stamp in the word "Two" just to the right of the portrait.

I've actually got a couple of the blue stamp $2 bills.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6698

My grandfather would send me a 2 dollar bill once a month for quite a while, I have like 50 of them...
Executiator
+69|6421

MECtallica wrote:

you know 2$ are actually worth 50$ +

since they're so rare.
No, they're worth 2 dollars.

People will pay more than 2 dollars for one to keep and collect them, but they are two dollars.
Executiator
+69|6421

Erkut.hv wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

that security guard was pretty damn on it now that i think about it, you don't fake low bills, you fake 20's and 50's, buy something cheap, then get legit change out of it
No, you fake small bills so nobody checks them. Whens the last time someone held a 10$ bill up to the light to look for a strip?

20's and up get looked at, fake the 10's, that's what I would do, allegedly.
Yeah, but then you lose money is you go any smaller..

You have to make profit on making the bills, overwise just pay with real money :-p
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6698

No, you fake a LOT of ones, and trade them in for 5's, then 10's, so on and so forth.
Simon
basically
+838|6658|UK
rofl
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6671
Priceless!!!!
Stravromula
+4|6678|France
I used to get paid an allowance of $2.50 per week when I was 6, it was always a $2 bill and a JFK half dollar. I've still got two $2 bills and 6 half dollars.

By the way, US money in circulation never expires though they may have changed the size of faces on bills or whatnot. If you find money under your sofa from 100 years ago you are still entitled to use it at face value. Although most people don't since they are quite rare.
evilcartman99
The Octagon
+18|6412|da ville, va
I often get paid in two dollar bills cause my city is at the base of Monticello(Jefferson's home)
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6665|NT, like Mick Dundee

kr@cker wrote:

Haha, your right on that. I had a few mates who successfully used a faked $50 Australian note.

Just for kicks... They never did it again. They got $47 in legal money...

Last edited by Flecco (2006-11-18 01:06:32)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard