LouisTheLizard
+0|6726
Was playing last night and I jumped into a game that was half-way over.  I died 16 times, 8 of them were from my own teammates (none from commander arty, only bullets and grenades).

Just wondering if anyone can top that.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6804

Once -all- 5 of my deaths were teamkills.  Usually after the third or fifth I leave the server, but I was having a good go so I stayed.
Rakasan
+7|6854|California, USA
I died six times in a row by different tkers, I almost lost it
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6788|AUS, Canberra
well i got spec forces before it was out her in aus so when i was first playing on karkand with the scar l i was tk'd 5 or 6 times every round for about 5 rounds for it!!!
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6770|Toronto, ON
I got teamkilled 3 times in 1 round for a jet.

The teamkiller's name was:

SkyyJunkie
SkyyJunkie
SkyyJunkie
SkyyJunkie
SkyyJunkie
SkyyJunkie
SkyyJunkie
SkyyJunkie

Also posted at 4 other forums just for the hell of it.
Alpha as fuck.
Seth Infinite
+3|6757|Houston, The Republic of Texas
Lost count last night. I must have been spawning with the wrong color nametag. Never made it out of the base and TKed by many different players.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6831
12 - 16. From when i had a red name bug and the moron couldnt figure out why he was at the bottom of the leaderboard.
{504th}T/4.Stryker
+0|6746|Winnipeg, Manitoba
I got tked about 12 times for a helicopter every time I died he'd suicide on purpose the helicopter crashed then I was in it taking off he c4'd me I spawn wait again he did it again... I try not to remember the names of idiots.
MajorHoulahan_MASH
+31|6740
Yesterday when i started playing a map i logged onto a ranked EA server and got  intentionally teamkilled by some unknown noob, the first second i spawned.
Ok, S*** happens, so i respawn, and got bombed the same second by a teammate First Sergeant-fly- bombing-ass, who bombed friends and foes alike. Do these fly-guys just care about there K-D ratio, and think other players are BOTS ??
Bad luck or what ?  Now i respawn on the other side of the map, and was shot instantaniously by a teammate noob "just-for-fun".

Mind you, they were complete strangers, never played with them before...

Thats 3 seconds playtime and 3 times killed BY TEAMMATES !

Who can top THAT sad record ?

Last edited by MajorHoulahan_MASH (2005-12-21 09:27:36)

topal63
. . .
+533|6736
Well I sometimes wonder how many deaths are by teamates in my total (stats) death count? I am thinking at least 1/3. That's about 4000-5000 tk.s

IAR, I am not sure exactly at least 10 times.

(IAR) The other day going up a hill in an APC after a major shoot-out, close to no AMMO! Go up hill and see an enemy tank, hit reverse and the SKULL & CROSSBONES lights UP! Holy crap a team-mate layed mines behind me thinking he did good! Hit the breakes BOOM - respawn get in the same (re-spawning) APC go and take-back a flag with some teammates - commander orders an artillary strike our area - we scramble - direct hit! APC go BOOM. . .

I respawn and there is some guy waiting looking like he wants the (about to re-spawn) APC, so I figure whatever, it spawns he takes it - I round the corner and a teammate is looking at me - I pass him - he shoots me in the BACK and types "REDBUG." I type: "So what - look at the uniform - the direction I was moving." I respawn same guy shoots me in the BACK! LOL

Then I got artillary teamkilled. . . then I take a flag it is just about to go up 1 second more maybe, and a team grenade lands at my feet - BOOM! I am thinking didn't he look at the FLAG? It was going up - forget the white thing on the HUD - the flag was going up. I respawn taking a chance in HOT-ZONE and BOOM C4-ed by a trigger happy teammate.

It wasn't the most times I've been tk-ed, but it was funny - to me anyway. I don't get all bent out of shape when that kind of crap happens.

Last edited by topal63 (2005-12-21 12:08:34)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard