kranky
+1|6791|uk
ppl have no life who just sit ther calling ppl tank whore moan ,mone chopper whore moan fuckinf moan ,u are all whroes u fuckbags runing round with the gun u like just cos some 1 is good in a tank ect . personaly i would have any whoers on my side cos they will be a lot better than all u wankers cos all u wankers spend to much time in a game moaning and u end up loseing          and i dont give a fuck about my english so flame awqay u cock bags
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6768|AUS, Canberra
you should try become a spelling whore.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6707|Charlie One Alpha
Touché.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6734|Salt Lake City

Well, at least his name fits.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6717|The Netherlands
Lol. So if all of us are whores, no1 is a whore basicly and we just all like getting global points.
Possum61
+9|6746|Philly PA USA

the_heart_attack wrote:

you should try become a spelling whore.
lol  I second that one
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
If I'm a whore then where is my damned money?
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
DRB_Black
+0|6712|Sacramento, California
Maybe a few pints too many slurred his typing.  Cheers Mate.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6811

kranky wrote:

ppl have no life who just sit ther calling ppl tank whore moan ,mone chopper whore moan fuckinf moan ,u are all whroes u fuckbags runing round with the gun u like just cos some 1 is good in a tank ect . personaly i would have any whoers on my side cos they will be a lot better than all u wankers cos all u wankers spend to much time in a game moaning and u end up loseing          and i dont give a fuck about my english so flame awqay u cock bags
How old are you?
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6718

kranky wrote:

https://www.userbars.com/galerie/images/files/3/12/weeduser.jpg
You seem to use it too often :/
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation

Ub3r-ElitE wrote:

You seem to use it too often
Nah, it doesn't make you an aggresive retard like him.
It makes you laid-back. Like a ninja.
Opiate
+0|6723|Ontario, Canada
I don't mind whores too much (when I'm not dead of course ). The worst are the ones who basecamp your uncapable just to steal all your armor. It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't base rape to do it. Noob toobs i have gotten used to, fight fire with fire, i can tube someone from long distance (39% accuracy), from above is the most fun (surge at the launch silo is my personal fave from above and warlord in the insurgent main base for pure toob rape ).
Hansim
+1|6735
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA - ROFL - - responses hit!
cocoasdad
+0|6740
The next expansion pack is on the way.

Battlefield 2: Hooked on Phonics.
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6819|Delaware
I'll give you a dollar to go back to first grade.
RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6741
Complainer whore!
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6807|Marathon, Florida Keys

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Well, at least his name fits.
lok kranky.......thought the same thing.....
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Rascapillion
+1|6716|Michigan
yes, i am a L85A1 Whore.

and you are a Whore Mongerer
InnerMonkey
+62|6716
Pot. . .meet kettle.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6741|Malaga, España
the topic creator....ur complaining...but u didnt have posted a reason why people calling tank whores like that.

What i catched about why people calling a whore in a specific vehicule:
the best reason to come up with , that people that screaming (vehicule) Whore are fucking retarded
(vehicules) whores do no excist(sorry if i pronounce that word wrong) , they only excist in retarted people's mind. lets talk about a Tank whore. if a tank gets the full round getting the freedom to do what he wants isnt a reason to call him a tank whore...no the opposite team thinks he is an whore coz they aint stopping him. if a Tank gets the freedom and i,m against it , it seems to me that i,m the only one using a Rocket launcher in the fucking team? God dammit in place of bitching about the whore GET A FUCKING A.T KIT AND HELP ME BLOW THIS TANK UP! u need 3 Smart people with an AT kit to blow the tank up! but they aint listing they are like NO LET ME BE A RETARTED TUBER AND C4 HOPPER. well if ur like that .... ur lost , retarded, idiot and a total shellfish bitch. well the round is lost if u aint got a team that Co-operates to stop the USMC armors to get passed the first spawnpoint. (karkland situation)  well i had a moment that i had 4 squad mates .. 3 AT kits and 1 Support  and we blew the hell outta the armors , transport and infantery with our Eryx launchers..

Tank whores excist THANKS TO THE LACK OF TEAMWORK!

Chopperrrrrrrr Whorrrrrrrrreeeeeeee......Tank Whorrrrrrrrrreeeeeeee.....Aviatorrrrrrrrr Whorrrrrrrrrre....people screaming these things ARE FUCKING RETARTED NOT CO OPERATING SHELLFISH SMACKTARDS! ..... Solution for the retarded: Go Play Counterstrike if u hate vehicules

Fuckerrrrrrrr out

Last edited by *ToRRo*cT| (2005-12-21 05:08:55)

thinner44
+1|6807
kranky, sorry to learn you are a UK citizen. I was kind of ashamed to think the splurge that came out of your mouth was somehow associated with the English education system.... It's a pity you are not an 'educated whore'

As for vehicle whores, who cares, it's just a game . I often see little scrimmiges for helis and the like, only to count to 10 and see them right back where they started.
Sud
+0|6745
This has GOT to be the best thread ever.
kranky
+1|6791|uk
i am 25 and yes my english is bad but that was my choice to mess around in my lesson u will all have your faults
Esker
+1|6725
You're 25 and you go around calling people cockbags and fuckbags?
VIKING-LOVER1
+3|6843

LaidBackNinja wrote:

If I'm a whore then where is my damned money?
LOL. EXACTLY ! 
If im to be clasified as a "point whore" or other , you should realy call us "SLUTS" cause i give death away freely' .
Whores are paid, sluts are not  LOL.

And your "nic" or name realy fits your profile there ' lighten up bro its all good !

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard