{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6579|Florida
Ok, this is a conversation I was having with a friend who is in Iraq.  He pasted some of the conversation with this girl he was talking to over to me.  I found it rather funny, so I thought I would share it with you.  I wish it were me that had said this to her, as it would be funnier, and I could have sent some specific pics to her to emphasize the dumb remark she makes.

Girl (7:47:16 AM):HAHA.. how was work?

AF friend (7:46:48 AM):got shot at lol

Girl (7:47:33 AM):WHAT?

AF friend (7:47:01 AM):yeah

AF friend (7:47:04 AM):4 mortars

-------------------------------------------
[Here is where the dumb blonde comment comes in, and just so you know, her SN has "Blondie" in it...she lives up to the name well.......]
-------------------------------------------

Girl (7:48:04 AM):From who?

AF friend (7:47:42 AM):The Canadians....who do you think lol
---------------------------------------------

https://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i143/christurner85/bigdumbass.jpg
https://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i143/christurner85/stupid.jpg

Sorry, I was bored, hope it made someone laugh, it did for me
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6488|Melbourne

Made me laugh pritty funny.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
The_Punisher_1987
Banned
+27|6842
lmfao.

Typical Blonde
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6673|Colorado
Speaking of blonde jokes heres an email I got:
The Millionaire

A contestant on "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?" had reached the final plateau. If she answered the next question correctly, she would win $1,000,000. If she answered incorrectly, she would pocket only the $32,000 milestone money.

And as she suspected it would be, the million-dollar question was no pushover. It was, "Which of the following species of birds does not build its own nest, but instead lays its eggs in the nests of other birds? Is it A) the condor; B) the buzzard; C) the cuckoo; or D) the vulture?"

The woman was on the spot. She did not know the answer. And she was doubly on the spot because she had used up her 50/50 Lifeline and her Audience Poll Lifeline. All that remained was her Phone-a-Friend Lifeline. The woman hoped she would not have to use it because . her friend was, well blonde.

She had no alternative. She called her friend and gave her the question and the four choices. The blonde responded hesitatingly: "That's easy. The answer is C: The cuckoo."

The contestant had to make a decision and make it fast. She considered employing a reverse strategy and giving Regis any answer except the one that her friend had given her. And considering that her friend was a blonde, that would seem to be the logical thing to do.

On the other hand - the blonde had responded with such confidence, such certitude, that the contestant could not help but be persuaded.

"I need an answer," said Regis.

Crossing her fingers, the contestant said, "C: The cuckoo."

"Is that your final answer?" asked Regis.

"Yes, that is my final answer."

Two minutes later, Regis said, "That answer is absolutely correct!!

You are now a millionaire!"

Three days later, the contestant hosted a party for her family and friends including the blonde who had helped her win the million dollars.

"Jenny, I just do not know how to thank you," said the contestant. "How did you happen to know the right answer?"

"Oh, come on," said the blonde. "Everybody knows that cuckoos don't build nests. They live in clocks."
KtotheIMMY
+513|6764
...freaking blondes
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6634|USA
ive had a blonde ask me....we won WW2 right? (im american) that and. Who is our governor. are my 2 favorite.
Christen[30AU]
Attain By Surprise
+41|6763|Oregon, USA
rofl. people can be so stupid.
King_Vegeta
+4|6630

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank wrote:

AF friend (7:47:42 AM):The Canadians....who do you think lol
The Canadians are attacking us?! What else is new?
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6579|Florida
lol
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6488|Melbourne

KtotheIMMY wrote:

...freaking blondes
OMG its Kimmy, now thats a rare site.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
oberst_enzian
+234|6744|melb.au

R3v4n wrote:

KtotheIMMY wrote:

...freaking blondes
OMG its Kimmy, now thats a rare site.
kimmy's is a rare site? or kimmy is a rare sight?

edit: website! i meant rare website!

Last edited by oberst_enzian (2006-11-16 00:59:38)

WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6734|Oslo, Norway
lmao
Mariena
Blondes have more fun
+52|6470|The Netherlands
I deny everything

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard