Tomdom_321.au
+1|6729|bendigo, Aus
i think the whole  thing ios a peice of crap.

because of those racist motherfuckers, australia is going to be considered a racist country from now on!
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6781|Singapore

I like kebabs.

Tomdom: No offence meant mate, and none to all my aussie counterparts out there, but the impression I've had had of Australia was always a racist one? Ever since the PAuline Hanson fiasco, and various viewpoints from friends who have migrated there, I've always thought of Australia as the most hostile to other races?

I haven't experienced this firsthand in my 6 visits there, but that's the impression I've always had.
jamiecracker
+17|6739|Wollongong,Australia
sorry to hear that you think of us as racist country polarbearz.....i think the media has alot to answer for the seem to blow alot of stuff outta proportion just to get a story and then it just compounds the problem when people see this stuff
kA_sick
+0|6739|Wien
well the only thing is... no matter which religion or from which country you are and you immigrate u have do fit into the society of the country where you are moving....
despite to the facts... looking at the latest riots it are always people coming from an arab country...
riots in australia-
riots in france-
bomb attacks in israel, suicide attacks,
bombs in london, ny, madrid, rome, etc....
i mean sry to dissapoint you but the arab/muslim/islam or whatever you want to call them are messing up the world.... comon m8s the president of the iran said ISRAEL SHOULD BE WIPED OUT OF THE WORLDMAP!!!
when i remember right hitler was the last one who said it and we dont want to talk about what an idiot he was.
philbymaris
+0|6727|Brissvegas AUST
nah man, australia on the whole isnt a racist country, fuck we are the bench mark of a mulicultural society, but at the end of the day, arabs mainly those who are practicing islam are the ones who are fucking it all up.... their bible (koran)(spelling) says that all other religions are inferior to their own... that they are allowed to sexually assult womon, that women who are scantly dressed are asking to be raped.... and most of them are taking this and doing it all.... we have many women who have been scared for life cause of arabs gang raping them, they are an unrulely bunch of people who refuse to conform to our laws. what are we to do, just let them do whatever they want? let them walk all ova us? i think not, and many other people feel the same....
you can think we are racist at the end of the day, but if this was happening to you, i bet you would jump in there to stand up for what you believe in.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6833|Cologne, Germany

philbymaris, what strikes me when looking at your comments on immigration is  I wonder if you realize that everybody but the australian natives were immigrants at some point, including the good ( white ) true blue australians..

so where do you draw the line ? everybody who came before 1960 ? 1970 ? 1990 ? 2000 ? all caucasians can stay, the rest please leave ? How many generatíons ?

and as far as the job issue is concerned, I kindly refer you to this post:

Maddox wrote:

If you lose your job to an immigrant, it's probably because he or she was willing to work harder for less money. Don't want to pay them full wages? Then don't hire them. If they do equal work, then they deserve equal pay. It's just that simple, and I'm not going to sit back like every other racist piece of shit bitching about having to work harder because there's a little competition for my job, immigrant or otherwise. I know I can do my job better than anyone, and if an immigrant thinks he can do a better job than I can, I welcome him to try.

What kind of chicken shit pussy is afraid of competition? Can't get a job because you lost out to an immigrant? Well TOUGH SHIT. Nobody wants to pay you for your half-assed work if someone else can do it better. That's what America is all about. Our president may be a moron, but I'll be damned if I'm going to let any more jackasses sully the reputation of hard working Americans who are willing to work just as hard as anyone else with or without competition. If you can't cut it, then the people with money will pay it to someone else who can. Maybe if all you people bitching weren't such lazy, pathetic, blood sucking leeches, you'd get off of your dead ass and work HARDER to do a better job. Get some balls people. If you're too chicken shit and you can't cut it, then maybe it's you who doesn't deserve to live in America. Not the immigrants.
it was about america, but I guess it just as well goes for australia.
FourStars
+1|6731|Australia
ha if we can hold off japan i doubt highly that indonesia would be an issue.

the truth of the matter is that these folks a low mutts, you can all call us racist if you wish, but since when has taking a stand for your country and your people been considered racist. they tell us how bad our country is but yet they persist to live here.

this isnt a situation i wanted any involvement in, because to be quite honest i couldnt give 2 fucks for any arab or wog, but since one hit my sister and gave her a black eye (mind you the weak fucker couldnt even floor her) the situation has become personal.

this issue quite obviously has nothing to do with the asian people, so why drag them into it?
kA_sick
+0|6739|Wien
Bschuss.
i mean what you are talking about is taking jobs away... thats something different, i also agree with the post above about the jobs because true. i think this way, though i live in austria i have the possibility to visit a school and university, and i know that when i finish school ill dont have to be afraid of an immigrant taking my job away cause they are no threat for me.(due to language probs, education, etc...)
BUT:
we were talking about different probs, like riots, gang raping and other things,
i live in vienna and i surely am no racist but what should i think when i go out on friday or saturday and i can be sure that some arab (i dont want to call countries but i mean most of the arab countries) is going to try to flirt with my girlfriend, or trying just to attack me, or is trying to steal my cellphone,purse...
i mean sorry i have a 5cm scar above my right eye cause when we had last day of school we went into a park with about 5 people (3girls, me and friend) to drink a little bit, when some arabs came and told us that is was there place, but we didnt move cause they where 3 guys so there was no threat...
couple hours and drinks later we where out of alc. so i wanted to go to the shop when suddenly 8 of those arabs appeared, well the next think was when they where beating me up with brass knuckles and the next think is when i wake up in hospital with my eye so fucking swollen that i could only see through 1 (MAN FUCK AND IT WAS THE DAY OF THE CHAMPIONSLEAGUE FINAL)
well so u see that i have something about arab people, u know always probs with them and now turkey will be in the European Union(thx mister george w. bush) and the 80 million citizens of the Turkey will be able to spread out in whole europe to join their friends....
Wixz@rd
+0|6695|Australia
Why do retards always have the loudest voices?

Its amazing how incredibly loud and stupid philbymaris was before rampduck quoted stats from australian bureau of statistics (this is where the census data is collated and analysed, and coincedentally where philbymaris told rampduck to get HIS facts straight).

If you want to be an authority on something.. KNOW ABOUT IT FIRST, and be willing to change your views when new information comes to light.

Have any of you that paraphrased the Khoran actually read it? Does it actually say all the stuff you claim it says, or is it a warped interpretation, or an extremist version of it, or worse, something a mate told you when you were hammered and downing beers in his backyard? I havn't read the Khoran, so i dont know, and I don't claim to.

Hate thrives on misunderstandings and poor interpretation.
philbymaris
+0|6727|Brissvegas AUST
if you read the censis its about 10 years old i saw dates like 1991, 1996.... alot has changed since then.....

no i haven't read the Khoran, but i have had muslim friends in the past who preached their teaching onto me, thats partly why i aint friends with them anymore, it turned him into a completely different person.

oh and alot of retards (so eligantly put by you) cant talk.... they dribble alot but talking isnt a strong quality of theirs.

I understand that alot of you dont like racists, but in all honesty i couldn't care less.... im racist (not extremely)... but i give people a chance, i dont judge them on colour or creed, just how they are.... most arabs i have come across are hatefull racist bastards, asains stick to their own really, wogs i dont have a problem with.... and whites i find are all different, some are cunts others are really genuine and nice......

at the end of the day, everyone is racist in their own right it just takes a certain event to make that racism flare up... why do people think that this world should be peacefull? me i think war is good (controll the population).... without war we would all be staving due to famine, no food to feed everyone, its happening in africa and asia, because they got too many people.... why send them money? better solution send them condoms or the pill.... no more babys.

India in going to have the highest population of all the countries they are surpassing china as we speak, they are breeding like rabbits, so why is it our responsibity to help them live??? (though sponsorship and shit)
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6749|06-01
lived in brisbane for 3 years during my uni days, i must say it was a great experience. i mean i had been ot oz before for hols and stuff but to stay in a country for a long period of time is a very different experience. i found my time there very pleasant and got along fine with the locals even made some very good friends there. although i heard stories of rascist behaviour, i personally never encountered them. lucky? maybe.
in my opinion, if you treat the locals and their laws with respect they will do the same to you. of course there are bound to be radicals and extremists, but which country doesn't have that?
its such a shame of what happened in sydney as i have been there many times (have family there) and its a great place to be, although i much prefer brisbane. beautiful weather and the chicks are hot!

Last edited by tthf (2005-12-20 00:06:44)

aussiepope
+0|6816|darwin australia

polarbearz wrote:

I like kebabs.

Tomdom: No offence meant mate, and none to all my aussie counterparts out there, but the impression I've had had of Australia was always a racist one? Ever since the PAuline Hanson fiasco, and various viewpoints from friends who have migrated there, I've always thought of Australia as the most hostile to other races?

I haven't experienced this firsthand in my 6 visits there, but that's the impression I've always had.
how can you say that we are racist. you said  you have never had a problem in all of your visits, you call us a racist nation on hearsay and one persons views. that would be the thoughts of a racist imho

i live in darwin and i would say we would have one of the most multi cultural communities in the whole of aus and we dont have shit like that going on

no offence meant
FourStars
+1|6731|Australia
thats because its too hot to move in darwin
FourStars
+1|6731|Australia
sunday
https://img526.imageshack.us/img526/457/dsc009601sa.jpg
monday, opened it at 4ishpm
https://img369.imageshack.us/img369/3979/dsc009625kj.jpg
today,getting worse as you can tell
https://img369.imageshack.us/img369/4838/dsc009686pj.jpg
https://img527.imageshack.us/img527/3195/dsc009714bq.jpg

racial or not, no female deserves this. this situation is only going to esculate.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6749|06-01
FourStars:

Man, that is horrible. nobody should have to put up with that kind of abuse. i hope she recovers well, physically and emotionally.
hope they get the guys that did that (did they)? within the law of course...
FourStars
+1|6731|Australia
not as of yet tthf, the guy who she stuck up for is now not going to make a statement, because he is a little fucking bitch.
this guy is a known street fighter around here, and unfortunatly for him he got the wrong person involved.

she is doing ok, going into the docs tonight to try get some xrays, looks like there would have to atleast a fracture there. id say its a miracle if not. see how we go, will keep posted though
jamiecracker
+17|6739|Wollongong,Australia
thats sucks man my bro is a cop in bankstown and he has to deal with this sort of crap all the time,i hope your sis gets better fourstars
Wixz@rd
+0|6695|Australia
Philbymaris, READ what I wrote. I never said that retards could talk. I said they have the loudest voices. Dribbiling, yelling, moaning and ranting included. When you make an argument and dont back it up with any evidence, that is what you get, dribble, moans and rants that don't make sense. This is the exact point that I was trying to get across. Thanks for illustrating it in an example for me.

Oh, and nice try at undermining the credibility of the census data, but no points there either. Each individual statistic reffered to on the previously linked ABS page has data from 2001. 1996 and 1991 data is also shown so you can see the difference over the years, unless there was no question relating to the statistic in previous years or previous data is irrelevant.

FourStars, all the best for your sister's recovery and I hope the (legal) justice system deals out a just penalty to  her attacker(s).

Last edited by Wixz@rd (2005-12-20 05:40:21)

rampduck
+0|6696
Philbymaris why do you have keep showing us how stupid you are? Both sets of figures I used came from the 2001 Census and it quite clearly says so.  As Wixz@rd stated above, the other years are only used to show trends and I didn't mention trends once.  You can obviously read, and if you can read then you would surely have known that what you were saying about the Census data was wrong, so why do you delude yourself with your lies about inaccurate and old data?  Is it because the facts clearly don’t support your position?  I think so.
And you still haven't told me where you got your facts from? Is it because you made them up or is it because you got them from some hate group?
{DsM}SongofWar[BoC]
+19|6832|Toronto, Canada
Anyone who groups an entire race or religion into one stereotype should be taken out back and shot.

It is unfortunate that the anti-arab sentiment in the world today leads to events such as what is going on in australia.

It is, however, dumbfucks (excuse the language) such as philbymaris that keep it going.

You may forget that the first white inhabitants of australia were a bunch of convicts and other such social undesirables dumped there by the british empire. I forget what the saying is, but evidently they haven't strayed as far from their roots as they would like to think.
FourStars
+1|6731|Australia
stealing a loaf of bread is not to be compared to gang raping women
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6781|Singapore

Wixz@rd wrote:

Have any of you that paraphrased the Khoran actually read it? Does it actually say all the stuff you claim it says, or is it a warped interpretation, or an extremist version of it, or worse, something a mate told you when you were hammered and downing beers in his backyard? I havn't read the Khoran, so i dont know, and I don't claim to.
Its the Quaran or Koran, Never spelt the way you did. Hell even some Muslims (extremists etc) Have a different interpretation of the Holy book. Even the bible has different intepretations. So this is waaaaay beond any scope of discussion.

2ndly. I was not subject to racist discrimination, but my sister and mum were *shrugs*. I find australia a great place really, and the racism is just what I've heard of, or seen 2nd hand.
Kirks
+0|6839|Portland, OR USA

FourStars wrote:

stealing a loaf of bread is not to be compared to gang raping women
It seems unlikely that the British Empire shipped folks ~half way around the globe for stealing a loaf of bread.

philbymaris wrote:

I understand that alot of you dont like racists, but in all honesty i couldn't care less.... im racist (not extremely)... but i give people a chance, i dont judge them on colour or creed, just how they are.... most arabs i have come across are hatefull racist bastards, asains stick to their own really, wogs i dont have a problem with.... and whites i find are all different, some are cunts others are really genuine and nice......
What?  either your racist

Dictionary.com wrote:

rac·ism   n.
   1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
   2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.
Either you are racist or not.  You can't cut it both ways.  Decide. 

philbymaris wrote:

at the end of the day, everyone is racist in their own right it just takes a certain event to make that racism flare up
No! No, not everyone is racist.  I am offended at being called so.  I would imagine the the majority of the ~8592 registered users are as well.
There are millions of humans on this planet that are complete wastes of the air they breathe.  Its just they come in every shape, size, color, orientation and opinion that one can imagine.
FourStars
+1|6731|Australia
kirks, read up on it, you will find most convicts were sent here for petty crimes such as theft to feed the family, if was a serious crime they would have just been hung.
rampduck
+0|6696
Kirks, that is easily the best post on this thread.  I had never posted to this forum before I read this thread and I was so pissed off at what was being said I joined up.  I like you am not a racist, the vast majority of Australians aren't racists either but for some reason there are people in this country that are scared and stupid and as a result choose to hide behind a wall of intolerance and hate.  If they keep their views to themselves I don't care, but as soon as they start trying to spread their vile lies around in public it really gets to me. 

FourStars is right about the convict thing, most were deported for petty crimes.  The legal system was obviously a bit different over 200 years ago.  But I don't see what this has to do with this thread at all.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard