DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6556|Doncaster, UK
Friendly fire is all turned on at the moment. Can only speak for when I'm admining but I haven't got a problem with base raping as long as it's not completely out of hand. I find the 2142 maps to be less of a problem with base raping for some reason. They just seem more fluid, people cap a flag or a silo and then move on.

Possible exceptions to the base raping rule might be on Fall of Berlin, Cerbere Landing, or Camp Gibraltar as it can make for a total boring round.

TS server is running but I don't know Knight's policy on letting everyone know the details. If he's okay with everyone knowing the server I'm sure he'll say.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6652|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
Why the hell is it running Shuhia Taiba.. are you actually trying to keep your server empty?
Jim.uK
Banned
+61|6604|Uk
Hey buddy, I'll admin if you want, i am on from about 4pm to 8pm, most the day weekends. Dont have a clan 2142 server yet, so i would be happy to help admin yours

I'll check it out sometime.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6705|UK
i might show my face seen as its Knights server
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6590|England

spawnofthemist wrote:

Why the hell is it running Shuhia Taiba.. are you actually trying to keep your server empty?
Its because I've left all maps going on Titan mode ,if people would like to leave suggestions here or pm Doc or Mav to tell them exactly what they would like we shall try our best to be accommodating
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6556|Doncaster, UK
I've managed to slip the shackles tonight so I'll be on for some time this evening. Mega sesh Thursday night as per usual so let's get it filled.

I'll be on from about 6ish.
mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6551|Doncaster UK
lets try and get the server up and running tonight guys!
good games good points and most importantly TEAM WORK FTW!!!

(ahhh doctorfruitloop, mavricks natural enemy)

Last edited by mavrick 3399 (2006-11-14 01:06:04)

Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6590|England
The best admins in the game imho ^^^
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6590|England
There is a public teamspeak now set up for this 32 slots if you want the info pm me or doc and it will be put on the server message a.s.a.p

And yeah D m8 bf2142 is more fun now for me will be back fighting alongside you a.s.a.p
mavrick 3399
+102|6551|Doncaster UK
fantatstic NETGEEK tags FTW! can you get on tonight knight?????
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6590|England
oh yes fella i feel the need for some prawnage
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6556|Doncaster, UK
prawnage FTW!
mavrick 3399
+102|6551|Doncaster UK
ihave a feeling i am going to die alot tonight!!!!

there goes my KD ratio!
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6665|UK
i went in your server last night, i didnt get killed once, didnt get no points, could not kill no one, WHY???
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6556|Doncaster, UK
Was there even anyon ein the server last night?

Come on in tonight, I'm sure you'll get some kills then.
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6665|UK

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

Was there even anyon ein the server last night?

Come on in tonight, I'm sure you'll get some kills then.
oh was it that easy
Entertayner
+826|6580

scottomus0 wrote:

Ill come and join ya most of the time mate
But that means I have to join so you can continue having buttsecks with my knife
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6665|UK
had a play on your server lads, only for about an hour, it made me shout at my screen, and kick the cat, so all in all 10/10, Oh and i also shouted whoooo sometimes wen i got an award, i now have a favs list of 2 now lol.... are you goingto be running 64-palyer maps with 32 max players anytime as i found my self going out of bounds somtimes
mavrick 3399
+102|6551|Doncaster UK
great games tonight thanks for turning up rubix cubes, not sure about the 64 player maps but you never know i will see what i can do!

hope to see you on the server again some time soon!

thxs
mav!

Last edited by mavrick 3399 (2006-11-15 00:56:39)

Entertayner
+826|6580

Why did you just thank yourself?
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6665|UK

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

Why did you just thank yourself?
he did thank me also, LMFAO
mavrick 3399
+102|6551|Doncaster UK
because i am a special kinda guy lol
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6590|England
Couldn't make it last night as i had to do the "wife thing" will be about from Thursday night onwards and after a pm from a special monster yesterday it has restored my faith in bf2142 .
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6556|Doncaster, UK
Well I'll definitely be on on Thursday night, I need to make amends for last night's travesty.

Was good to see so many names I recognized last night. Hi to w00stafa, Gillenator, Rubix-Cubes, and enyone else who popped in. Apologies if I missed anyone I should have seen last night.

Nobody needed to be kicked, I only saw one minor warning, it was a breath of fresh air that everyone just got on and played the maps with some fantastic teamwork going on.

And who the hell were the guys with the [WOLF] clan tag? Some of them guys were fantastic shots.

Anyhoo, as a result of a phenomenally bad round last night I've now just reinforced my view that Cerbere Landing is the worst map in the entire game (it's monumentally unbalanced) so I've yanked it from the rotation. I think I've done it right Dan but you may want to have a look, me being a server n00b 'n all

Thanks to all the guys that showed up last night and made it a laugh. Come back any time.
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6404|Evilsville
I had a good time on the server by. You'll be seeing me way more often from now on.
Too bad I got the 'disconnect' problem, but I had to go to a bar at that time anyway, so it doesn't really matter.
Don't know if I have time today though. I have a darts competition, which means loads of beer.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard