Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6717|Mexico City
Lgbt?
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6594|Camp XRay

lesbians, gays, bi, trans.... google it's your best friend, well i guess in your case a close second to your right hand.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6561|Reisterstown, MD

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

you are not good either.
you only play karkand.

i have A LOT more gold than you. envious?.

kidnap?, LOL.
lol...ok.  You have almost 1700 hrs of playtime while I have just over 530 hrs and I have more gold stars than you.  Which means, you spend time dying while I spend time killing.  So in short, you are a sucky player that has attained the rank of 3-star general merely by playing the game a long time. 

Last edited by killer21 (2006-11-13 12:53:00)

ToXiC888
Cal players > BF2s
+40|6555|Columbus,Ohio-THE Ohio State U

killer21 wrote:

you are not good either.
you only play karkand.

kidnap?, LOL.
lol...ok.  You have almost 1700 hrs of playtime while I have just over 530 hrs and I have more gold stars than you.  Which means, you spend time dying while I spend time killing.  So in short, you are a sucky player that has attained the rank of 3-star general merely by playing the game a long time. 
Seriously Bennet you talk too much shit for sucking so hard
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6620
Bennet how about stepping outside every once and a while
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6717|Mexico City
Well, getting gold depends of various situations.
when i jump in a server i dont look if i joined the winning team or how many tickets are left. just join and play. My main objective WAS to get awards and help team, not finishing 1st always. you can see a lot of people that finish 1st by double the points of the 2nd place but his team loses...
i have seen idiots that restart rounds so they get golds fast. Firestorm did that several times.
you have played 100 more karkand than me. play the other maps, all kits, all vehicles, and you will see you cant get gold always. You can be flying a fighter plane at cleansweep and finish 5th, while ground troopers got all medals, you can chopter rape at gator and not finish first...
maybe u play a lot of IO servers, i dont.
What i can say that ALL my awards i got them by playing fair, not cheating at K&P servers, and not getting stat-padders friends to help me. Also, the hardest ones i got them BEFORE last whore patch....

killer21 wrote:

you are not good either.
you only play karkand.

kidnap?, LOL.

Last edited by Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd (2006-11-13 14:13:36)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum

Well, getting gold depends of various situations.
when i jump in a server i dont look if i joined the winning team or how many tickets are left. just join and play. My main objective WAS to get awards and help team, not finishing 1st always. you can see a lot of people that finish 1st by double the points of the 2nd place but his team loses...
i have seen idiots that restart rounds so they get golds fast. Firestorm did that several times.
you have played 100 more karkand than me. play the other maps, all kits, all vehicles, and you will see you cant get gold always. You can be flying a fighter plane at cleansweep and finish 5th, while ground troopers got all medals, you can chopter rape at gator and not finish first...
maybe u play a lot of IO servers, i dont.
What i can say that ALL my awards i got them by playing fair, not cheating at K&P servers, and not getting stat-padders friends to help me. Also, the hardest ones i got them BEFORE last whore patch....

killer21 wrote:

you are not good either.
you only play karkand.

kidnap?, LOL.
ok firstly, learn how to quote, and secondly, noone here gives a damn about you, or your "leet" stats. go try and impress your 15 year old mates/pre-pubescent girlfriend, cos u aint impressin us
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
killer21

Also, the hardest ones i got them BEFORE last whore patch....
If DICE had not changed the requirements for the WCR, you would be no where near it so that statement is false junior.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6717|Mexico City
and seeing your stats, i can bet u CHEATED to get the WCR.
fukking team switcher.

killer21 wrote:

If DICE had not changed the requirements for the WCR, you would be no where near it so that statement is false junior.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6561|Your attic

fukking team switcher.

killer21 wrote:

Or maybe he's just good you ass turd, not something you'd know much about...
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6717|Mexico City
fatherted, STFU
if nobody gives a damn, then why are they answering my nonsense?
my posts exists cause theres people than wants to flame back...
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6717|Mexico City
He cheated, thats very obvious.
Hes a teamswitcher.

Towelly wrote:

fukking team switcher.

killer21 wrote:

Sgt.Gene
+215|6734

fukking team switcher.

killer21 wrote:

Seriously, learn to spell and use correct grammar.
Des.Kmal
+917|6589|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

fatherted, STFU
bahahaha. you are a sad man. and by man, i mean 40 year old middle aged man with a crack addiction and the want to get attention on the internet. wow.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6561|Your attic

fatherted, STFU
Despite the completely obtuse nature of your language I somewhat agree with you, still, doesn't mean your not a stuck up monkey shit, but for once you have a point.

Oh and a W/L like that is easy enough to get, play on TOP's Wake/DV/DP server and one side always seems to win....
Sgt.Gene
+215|6734

Des.Kmal wrote:

fatherted, STFU
bahahaha. you are a sad man. and by man, i mean 40 year old middle aged man with a crack addiction and the want to get attention on the internet. wow.
Whats wrong with smoking crack?
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6780|Marathon, Florida Keys

Hes a teamswitcher.

Towelly wrote:

fukking team switcher.

OMG END OF THE FUCKING WORLD!

SHUT THE FUCK UP
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6450|Somewhere else

I've found a few new threads on BF2s that Bennet hasn't been on to turn it into a flame thread against him... only a matter of time I guess....

EDIT: Since there is no stopping your constant posts on all the threads, I hope this site gives you all the attention you crave. Hugs to you little buddy.

Last edited by RoosterCantrell (2006-11-13 16:27:52)

Des.Kmal
+917|6589|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

Hes a teamswitcher.

Towelly wrote:

OMG END OF THE FUCKING WORLD!

SHUT THE FUCK UP
ZOMG PATTON!! PADDER ALERT!! CONTACT INDIANSCOUT!!!!!!!
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
killer21

Hes a teamswitcher.
You amuse me with your idiocy.  There are people who are better than you.  If you knew anything about anything you would know that teamswitching does not work in BF2 as you will still get a loss even if you switch teams at the end.  Anyway, it is obvious that you are mad because I got the WCR prior to it getting nerfed.  I really am sry about that...ok not really.  Get over it.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6717|Mexico City
STFU noob,
the only way to get the WCR ribbon before was teamswitching like crazy, the WLR depended of the whole team you were stuck, you could dominate the round but in the end lose it cause of stupid teammates.

Still yet, u can teamswitch in most of the servers just before end of round and you get the win, you know WELL about it.

killer21 wrote:

Hes a teamswitcher.
You amuse me with your idiocy.  There are people who are better than you.  If you knew anything about anything you would know that teamswitching does not work in BF2 as you will still get a loss even if you switch teams at the end.  Anyway, it is obvious that you are mad because I got the WCR prior to it getting nerfed.  I really am sry about that...ok not really.  Get over it.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6717|Mexico City
man, anyone that jumps at this forum has to flame me once.
is a custom.

RoosterCantrell wrote:

I've found a few new threads on BF2s that Bennet hasn't been on to turn it into a flame thread against him... only a matter of time I guess....

EDIT: Since there is no stopping your constant posts on all the threads, I hope this site gives you all the attention you crave. Hugs to you little buddy.
theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6369|6 feet under
Hey I've got a problem because I completed all of the Requirements for the Far East Service Ribbon but it was never awarded. Any ideas on how to get it?
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6717|Mexico City
thats an easy one.
maybe u were playing at unranked servers.
play only ranked if u are an awards hunter.

theit57 wrote:

Hey I've got a problem because I completed all of the Requirements for the Far East Service Ribbon but it was never awarded. Any ideas on how to get it?
theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6369|6 feet under
so how do i earn it back. and how do i tell if it is a ranked server

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard