vedds
+52|6907|Christchurch New Zealand
Dan: At age 71 you will participate in the newest reality game show. Contestants battle each other in an arena with swords and spears. You will have a good run (12+ victories) but eventually be killed, much to the audience's dismay.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6892|Toronto | Canada

scottomus0 wrote:

Id rarther not want to plan my own death thanks.

But to answer the topic.

Scott Anthony Lannon: At age 24 you will have a heart attack while eating a deep-fried peanut butter and banana sandwich, Elvis style.

Who the fuck eats that shit.
Me too!  Maybe we were eating them together...
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6631|Communist Republic of CA, USA
Aaron, At age 24 you will die fighting the Interplanetary War on Terrorism on Phobos, a moon of Mars.

Well considering I'm going into the service (United States Marine Corps), that only surprises me a bit.
cospengle
+140|6640|Armidale, NSW, Australia
At age 79 you will die from an equipment malfunction in an exciting, fear based reality game show. Your death will receive the highest ratings of any episode of any reality show, ever.

KEWL!!!!!
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6784|New Hampshire, USA

INFERNO552 wrote:

At age 21 you will die fighting the Global War on Terrorism in Mexico.

kinda like the guy before me
At age 61 you will die fighting the Global War on Terrorism in Mexico.

They dont have alot of variety
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6851

Cade: At age 64 you will die fighting the Global War on Terrorism in Mexico.
Then all is going to plan...
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6671|USA
i would rather die a young man laying in my blood than an old man laying in my piss
w00stafa
Krylov Whore
+35|6711|AK101 Factory
At age 60 you will be struck by lightning while trying to move the antenna beside your mobile home in order to pick up late night adult movies.

High hopes in life for me then \o/
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6919|Cambridge (UK)
Scorpion0x17: At age 52 you will start sleeping more and more. After six months of this you will be sleeping 19 hours a day. By month seven, you do not wake up anymore. You cease breathing during month nine.
Shit, this thing's good - I sleep a lot so this really could happen.

and using my real name:

Scott Hill: At age 86 you will perish under strange circumstances involving a gallon of lotion, two nine volt batteries, and a photograph of a bicycle.
Erm... ... ...

Last edited by Scorpion0x17 (2006-11-12 16:39:37)

BornToKill67
It's a good day to die
+18|6813|Canada Eh?
At age 69 you will die fighting the Global War on Terrorism in Spain.
That's pretty funny cause I always thought I would die serving my country... just didnt think I would be that old.
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6772|Manitowoc, WI
At age 24

That's all I got.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6919|Cambridge (UK)

Homeschtar wrote:

The Amazing Death Machine wrote:

At age 41 you will be trampled by a mob of rabid people at the opening of X-Men 17.
Hmm. I guess I'll be going to X-men 17... I thought I had better taste in movies.
X-Men 17 will be the only decent X-Men movie - shame you're not going to see it...

Last edited by Scorpion0x17 (2006-11-12 16:46:37)

=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6710
oh wow
At age 37 you will start sleeping more and more. After six months of this you will be sleeping 19 hours a day. By month seven, you do not wake up anymore. You cease breathing during month nine.
Mariena
Blondes have more fun
+52|6622|The Netherlands
Mariena Daelen: At age 72 you will fall into a vat of neutral shoe polish, and your body will never be recovered.

Oh.. darn.
[AZEG]PhxBravo
Moved to "Phxbravo" account
+10|6603|phoenix, az
At age 58 you will die fighting the Interplanetary War on Terrorism on Phobos, a moon of Mars.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6672|Adelaide, South Australia

At age 58 a large monkey will beat you to death, using the antiquated art of fisticuffs.

https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/Nachtefuchs/GIRbf2sforums2.pnghttps://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/Nachtefuchs/GIRmonkey.png
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6786|USA
"At age 44 you will be hit by a train while napping on the railroad tracks. "
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6661
a bit of a downer :

Trevor: At age 37 you finally kick the heroine habit! Congratulations. Unfortunately you stopped because you died from an overdose.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6793|Your moms bedroom
At age 55 you will spontaneously combust while dining out with your family. Fuck, no more tacos for me
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6793|Your moms bedroom
Loco Loki: At age 71 too many imitation cheese based snack foods leads to a dietary condition which causes your life to end.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6917|Dallas
At age 38 while playing Tekken 23, a burgler will break into your house. A fight will ensue and you will lose.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6784|Finland

At age 75 you will be shanked in prison, becoming fatally wounded.
I need around tree fiddy.
wachtler83
+22|6739|Columbus,Ohio
wtf does this mean wachtler: At age 52 aliens will abduct you and use your body for sick and often anally-oriented experiments before dropping you off outside of a local homeless shelter smelling of beer.
does this shit get any worse damn sad way to die

Last edited by wachtler83 (2006-11-13 00:13:24)

DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6784|Finland

wachtler83 wrote:

wtf does this mean wachtler: At age 52 aliens will abduct you and use your body for sick and often anally-oriented experiments before dropping you off outside of a local homeless shelter smelling of beer.
It means that this baby has your name on it:

https://www.quintet.no/files/analia.jpg
I need around tree fiddy.
wachtler83
+22|6739|Columbus,Ohio

DonFck wrote:

wachtler83 wrote:

It means that this baby has your name on it:

http://www.quintet.no/files/analia.jpg
oh shit my worst nightmare

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard