Suprafreak
+0|6748
I was playing with this guy, who hacked his name so it had giant letters.  I jokingly said "OMG name hack!" and he repied "no".  He said he was Commander of the Month, and that gave him big text.  He said to check the bf2 main page to see his name under news.  I looked and told him i didn't see it.  He said he'd give me a link.  He never did.  I just kept telling him I didn't believe him.  Was this guy hacking his name? Or am I an idiot?
Sgt.Gene
+215|6786

Suprafreak wrote:

I was playing with this guy, who hacked his name so it had giant letters.  I jokingly said "OMG name hack!" and he repied "no".  He said he was Commander of the Month, and that gave him big text.  He said to check the bf2 main page to see his name under news.  I looked and told him i didn't see it.  He said he'd give me a link.  He never did.  I just kept telling him I didn't believe him.  Was this guy hacking his name? Or am I an idiot?
u r a fucking idiot its not a hack... y dont u search the forum once in a while
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6792|AUS, Canberra

Suprafreak wrote:

hahaha you got served!!!
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6808

It's a 'hack' if you want to call it that; more like an easteregg the programmers left behind
n00b.Worx
+44|6748|West Berlin!
beeng, could you maybe tell me how it´s possible to hack your name...?It´s easy?

Thanks.
nexus3372
+1|6803
people like you who want to get their name orange and huge piss me off--if u join my server or n e one that has the messed up name gets my personal happiness--i kick then several times to piss them off then ban them:) its retarded people that do that
KnifeWhore
+1|6775|USA
wow i dont know y any one cares just dont say any thing they do it to be noticed and u r doing just what they want plus its easy i can do the ornage or big but i dont anymore got boring not a hack more like a mod also it DOES NOT AFFECT GAME PLAY so y kick or ban thats just gay i hate admins like that
n00b.Worx
+44|6748|West Berlin!

nexus3372 wrote:

people like you who want to get their name orange and huge piss me off--if u join my server or n e one that has the messed up name gets my personal happiness--i kick then several times to piss them off then ban them:) its retarded people that do that
Ahhaha you stupid bastard I don´t hurt anyone with a fat nickname. It´s just style and YES I want to be noticed, thats why I asked...

If you don´t can give me an answer just shut up and go ban someone in your fucking server...

Damn I really hate people like you.

PS: KnifeWhore, I´m a fan of you! Really! xD

Last edited by n00b.Worx (2005-12-20 14:06:06)

beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6808

n00b.Worx wrote:

nexus3372 wrote:

Ahhaha you stupid bastard I don´t hurt anyone with a fat nickname. It´s just style and YES I want to be noticed, thats why I asked...

If you don´t can give me an answer just shut up and go ban someone in your fucking server...

Damn I really hate people like you.

PS: KnifeWhore, I´m a fan of you! Really! xD
yes it can hurt people because people don't know if you're friendly or not.... -and- its bloody annoying; thats exactly why I'm not going to tell you how.  This is not the place for exploits and foghattery.
Suprafreak
+0|6748

beeng wrote:

It's a 'hack' if you want to call it that; more like an easteregg the programmers left behind
Thank you. Finally someone who doesn't call me a "fucking idiot".  Oh and Nexus, what's your server? I want to go some place where huge named people get their asses kicked.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6808

Suprafreak wrote:

beeng wrote:

Thank you. Finally someone who doesn't call me a "fucking idiot".  Oh and Nexus, what's your server? I want to go some place where huge named people get their asses kicked.
yeah well, you'll find a few people here left over from the grand ol' days before all the... people came and started posting/responding with garbage
n00b.Worx
+44|6748|West Berlin!
No problem, If i want I can get that information in one second...

But hey...if I ever kill you in a server don´t call me a cheater!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard