[LRDG] Ed
Watch out for that claymore!
+32|6591|UK
Hey guys. Please could I have feed-back on my graphics/gaming commuinity site, click on the picture to visit:
https://img405.imageshack.us/img405/8271/3litecirclehi8.png
Zimmer, a mod here made them for me. You might recognise some of the members there from here, including Zimmer, liquidator, Anubis5289, Flaming_maniac, Des. Kmal, BigmacK, haffeysucks, entertainer, ..teddy..jimmy, King_County_Downy, Donfck, and more!
A new banner to go with the new colour scheme is currently being made, so please do not give me comments on that! . The other pages on the site are not yet finished, except for: www.3lite-gaming.com

Thanks, and please can I have positive critism and ways to improve!

Ed.

Last edited by [LRDG] Ed (2007-01-17 09:51:55)

Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6647|I smell corners
You wrote  on your site :         Announcement   "Add clan your to the list !"
[LRDG] Ed
+32|6591|UK

Polux wrote:

You wrote  on your site :         Announcement   "Add clan your to the list !"
+1 for the help! Fixed .

Last edited by [LRDG] Ed (2006-11-12 06:27:27)

[LRDG] Ed
+32|6591|UK
Also, please recommend me on any more punbb mods. I currently have: gallery, BB-code, chatbox, reputation, PM, announcement, sub-forums, BF2 stats, xfire, and thats all i can remember atm! lol

Last edited by [LRDG] Ed (2006-11-12 06:40:46)

liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6626|UK

[LRDG] Ed wrote:

Also, please recommend me on any more punbb mods. I currently have: gallery, BB-code, chatbox, reputation, PM, announcement, sub-forums, BF2 stats, xfire, and thats all i can remember atm! lol
karma?

noes!
[LRDG] Ed
+32|6591|UK

liquidat0r wrote:

[LRDG] Ed wrote:

karma?

noes!
Reputation mod pwns karma mod!
[LRDG] Ed
+32|6591|UK
Opinions? Likes? Dislikes? Anybody????
DeepSkysUrGe
+28|6434|Jax, Fl
Looks pretty good to me.  I like it.  Although Firefox has a problem rendering the Home and Gallery pages.  The design on the center module is offset.  Also the latest members module could use some tweaking.  Other than that, solid.  I like the colors too.
[LRDG] Ed
+32|6591|UK

DeepSkysUrGe wrote:

Looks pretty good to me.  I like it.  Although Firefox has a problem rendering the Home and Gallery pages.  The design on the center module is offset.  Also the latest members module could use some tweaking.  Other than that, solid.  I like the colors too.
Thanks man, +1 for the comment. The rest of the site isnt finish yet, only the forums are done.
Anubis5289
Jaffa Kree
+55|6758|Campbeltown, Scotland
If you ask me its pretty damn good Ed
Brasso
+1,549|6630

Hehe, what's up Ed?
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6507
sexy...love the layout of the statspage tbh..

one question:  what does this mean in the stats page "Cached    not cached (live)"

very good, +1, i'll be visiting
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6626|UK

Canadianloser wrote:

one question:  what does this mean in the stats page "Cached    not cached (live)"
If using cached: It will pull your stats from the database at 3lite-gaming, providing you have previously retrieved them with live feed.

Not cached (live): By submitting to view your stats you will directly query EA's stats database
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6507

liquidat0r wrote:

Canadianloser wrote:

If using cached: It will pull your stats from the database at 3lite-gaming, providing you have previously retrieved them with live feed.

Not cached (live): By submitting to view your stats you will directly query EA's stats database
ahh, okay thx
[LRDG] Ed
+32|6591|UK
Thanks guys! Given +1 to all the helpful comments!
[LRDG] Ed
+32|6591|UK
View our new homepage: www.3lite-gaming.com (made by Zimmer). What do you think?

Also, I'm looking for gaming news team to write articles on new game/tech reviews or game news. If you're interested add me on xfire, or go here: http://3lite-gaming.com/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=17760 and post.

Thanks, Ed.

My xfire: ed2525
Entertayner
+826|6570

*registers*
[LRDG] Ed
+32|6591|UK

Entertayner wrote:

*registers*
+1 for commenting.
Sh4d0wF0x14
+36|6463|luton. uk
is this msg supposed to come up when you first click on the link ???

You are banned from this forum. The administrator or moderator that banned you left the following message:

bad language and pointless posts

Please direct any inquiries to the forum administrator at [email protected].
[LRDG] Ed
+32|6591|UK
I guess you're the guy who registered as "Blah" and started swearing around the forum. The ban expires tommorrow.

Last edited by [LRDG] Ed (2007-01-05 09:22:05)

Sh4d0wF0x14
+36|6463|luton. uk
no i havent even registered yet, i have only just clicked just then on the link and that came up, i aint bothered i was just wondering.
[LRDG] Ed
+32|6591|UK
Pah, thats strange. Maybe somebody else in your household? I've unbanned you.
Sh4d0wF0x14
+36|6463|luton. uk
nope noone else, i have never even heard of it till today, and i am the only one in this house that uses that pc
[LRDG] Ed
+32|6591|UK

Sh4d0wF0x14 wrote:

nope noone else, i have never even heard of it till today, and i am the only one in this house that uses that pc
Nvermind, you're unbanned now.
Sh4d0wF0x14
+36|6463|luton. uk
But I Was Never Banned In The First Place... Lol

(ignore Caps I Was Posting Somewhere Else Before Here And Forgot To Turn It Off Again Lol)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard