Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6572|USA
i was playing 2142, trying to get my veteran knife badge. (ten knifes IAR) unlike the last few rounds i had played, it was going horribly. i had my offical worst 2142. i went 5 and 25, got me a shiney purple heart, and i was pissed.

so the next round starts, i stay in the squad im in, and i start hunting. i get one off the bat, and i feel better. this round goes much better than the one before, and i got a combat effiecieny pin, collectors pin, my badge, and a new rank after i snuck up behind a group of seven.

however, after that first knife, i spawn on my squad leader. the map is gibralter, and the asshat has spawned at fucking EU base early in the round after his first death. keep in mind that i was angry.

so, in my fury, and i decide to bury my blade into his skull, and it felt good.

i always try to be a nice guy in bf2/2142, but i couldn't do it this time.

goodbye angel on the left, hello cougar, spawn, stryyker, and polarbearz dancing around the bon fire to my right.
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6620|Cork, Ireland
Why did you spawn on your squadleader if he was miles from the battle?
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6572|USA
i had him preselected from the last time he spawned, which was at the battle.
SaladForks
/ph34r
+129|6583|Eastern USA
So you take out your anger on a squad leader because you didn't happen to select a new spawn? -1 karma if I could.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6572|USA
yes, i did.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6707|Antarctica

Ender2309 wrote:

You owned yourself.
ToiletTrooper
+25|6776|WC
I have my expert knife, without having the purple heart.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6572|USA

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

You owned yourself.
perhaps, but stabbing him in the face still felt really really good. he got revived instantly anyways, so, its all good on his end.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6643|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

Ender2309 wrote:

i was playing 2142, trying to get my veteran knife badge. (ten knifes IAR) unlike the last few rounds i had played, it was going horribly. i had my offical worst 2142. i went 5 and 25, got me a shiney purple heart, and i was pissed.

so the next round starts, i stay in the squad im in, and i start hunting. i get one off the bat, and i feel better. this round goes much better than the one before, and i got a combat effiecieny pin, collectors pin, my badge, and a new rank after i snuck up behind a group of seven.

however, after that first knife, i spawn on my squad leader. the map is gibralter, and the asshat has spawned at fucking EU base early in the round after his first death. keep in mind that i was angry.

so, in my fury, and i decide to bury my blade into his skull, and it felt good.

i always try to be a nice guy in bf2/2142, but i couldn't do it this time.

goodbye angel on the left, hello cougar, spawn, stryyker, and polarbearz dancing around the bon fire to my right.
this one time, at band camp..
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6572|USA

ToiletTrooper wrote:

i shouldnt have it either. that was the only round i've ever gone under a 1:1 KDR with a knife
Revelstoke
The Medic Whore
+9|6703|Ontario
wow dude.. i got my expert (or gold or whatever) and i was better than 1:1 at the end...
Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6521

ToiletTrooper wrote:

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard