spray_and_pray
+52|6496|Perth. Western Australia
Im playing today on some Aussie servers and i go and see a few padders its a clan flying over the titan with 2 transports swapping players racking up scores of 2000+ and letting our team lose. While they were stats padding we lost all our silo's and our titan got screwed over then when they topped up their points they left the server. How can you play a game like this? People who do this probably have no life because you are supposed to buy the game to have fun but instead you pad for ranking. Also with all the hacks out there its Pathetic.

Sorry had to vent.
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6770|mansfield
hmmmmm
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6570|Area 51
Somebody have a cookie for his guy?

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2006-11-12 07:44:07)

Jim.uK
Banned
+61|6600|Uk
/care
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6420|Finland

Here, u can take mine cookie!
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
JaMrulezass
+47|6470|Hong Kong
In case you havent noticed, sprayandpray, you should get a life of your own and stop fucking complaining about them
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6780|EUR
Whats wrong with complaining? Thanks to them his team loses.
Angel.C-sq
+24|6694|Computer Chair
Blow them up?
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6483|Communist Republic of CA, USA
Nothing quite beats power climbing up to their altitude and blowing them up with the Gunships.  Incredibly satisfying.  And guys, it's a legitimate complaint, they wrecked his game, and are cheating.
]GoD[JiN
+4|6565

JaMrulezass wrote:

In case you havent noticed, sprayandpray, you should get a life of your own and stop fucking complaining about them
are you complaining about him complaining .....lmfao love it
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6638|USA

RDMC(2) wrote:

Cookies only come when A. i post the picture and B. when they are boasting...right now. this one would be "Cry my a fucking river" OR "Shut the fuck up, Sit the FUck down cuz no one cares"
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6596|Your attic
You'd think that after 25+ threads concerning padders and a sticky placed right at the top of this forum people would stop, but no.

The stupidity of some people who post here continues to astound me.
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6668|Groningen, The Netherlands

JaMrulezass wrote:

You should stop complaining about people who complain.
Its perfectly natural to complain, so leave them to it. It probably makes them feel better, so I gots to change my first line into:
keep complaining about people who complain if that makes you feel better
misconfiguration
GURU
+86|6401|Indianapolis, IN

JaMrulezass wrote:

You come off as being VERY offensive, what's wrong with venting it's that what the forum is for? It's almost as if; you're supporting the lame stat padders. He has just as much right to his opinion and post without criticism as you do!
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6523|USA
do not take the Lord's name in vain
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6485|Sheffield-England

RDMC(2) wrote:

https://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/28/28759vyqn3yxwdr.gif

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard