Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6704|Singapore
Its very ANNOYING to have every 48players to board a single titan and start a close combat fight there, very choppy and hard to even knife a guy dont u guys agree? So will EA fix these issues?
<BoTM>J_Aero
Qualified Expert
+62|6436|Melbourne - Home of Football
Personally I only play 32 player titan servers, unless clanmates are already in a 48, because I wonder whats the point of playing in the titan when you can even shoot straight. When there's that much lag it becomes more an issue of luck than skill, and that annoys me. Looking forward to the patch and hopefully a fix.
PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6386|Norway | Unkown
Yes, EA/Dice will fix the Titan lagg.. When the Titan shield is down the Titan will stop, make it unable for the commander to move the Titan anywere. This way it will stop the lagg..
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6615|Malibu

SAF.Phaxe wrote:

Yes, EA/Dice will fix the Titan lagg.. When the Titan shield is down the Titan will stop, make it unable for the commander to move the Titan anywere. This way it will stop the lagg..
BTW, even though non-moving titan will REDUCE the amount of lag generated, it will not solve the problem itself. BF2142 needs to be restructured in Titan mode that Titan is considered to be one whole structure (like those buildings you enter) instead of thousands of parts forming one structure.
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6617|Peoria
Lag, I don't mind. What I want is for sentry guns to no longer shoot through the damn walls.
Salgurdar
+6|6360|Melbourne, Australia

Elamdri wrote:

Lag, I don't mind. What I want is for sentry guns to no longer shoot through the damn walls.
Indeed. No idea why they coded the sentries to activate on targets out of LOS. Surely they can apply the same targetting logic to the sentry guns as they use on the single player bots. Or did they intend the sentry guns to act as some kind of a warning system, but crapped up the fact that bullets shouldn't go through walls?
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6520|UK

Titan is messed up so much, in places (I wont tell u where) nades cannot kill you, HOWEVER the guy can shoot you through the wall.......  My favourite has to be the nades that can penetrate wall's, ahhhh hilarious, unless you are on the receiving end of it.
Magius5.0
+106|6352|UMass Amherst

Bell wrote:

Titan is messed up so much, in places (I wont tell u where) nades cannot kill you, HOWEVER the guy can shoot you through the wall.......  My favourite has to be the nades that can penetrate wall's, ahhhh hilarious, unless you are on the receiving end of it.
I'm victim #10244096 of that.  The thick durasteel walls of the future seem awfully flimsy to me, lol.  Or having a nade bounce right back at you when the titan is moving...victim #256512 of that.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6704|Singapore
Sometimes conquest mode gives me 25fps, wtf and thats like orbital strike your area, dozens of guys emptying their bullet shells at each other, Mechs whacking infantry etc. I somehow feel that bf2 is much SMOOTHER than 2142 when whole clumps of guys shoot, eg. In karkand.

Last edited by Ayumiz (2006-11-11 23:28:53)

Kindskomp
+1|6736|Sweden
Has somebody encounter when you are sitting in a transport ship in the guns places and fire away and u hit shit?????? point blank and nothing at all.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard