CameronPoe
+2,925|6574

lowing wrote:

No Cam, you do not criticize Palestine as much as Israel. From your posts, until this exchange, you pretty much have been blameing Israel for everything. Only throwing token morsels of blame on the Arab world, I guess, so you can say you maintain neutrality. The fact is though, it is obvious you layed the blame at the feet of Israel. It is only now that I have read from you almost an equal share of blame for both sides.
Well I have spoken my mind here in this thread and not a word of it is untrue. I do show an obvious bias against Israel in my general posts because I personally hold them to be the original blame-holders (along with certain other parties), something no doubt you would contest.

My bias also derives from my experiences in Israel/Palestine and the fact that I expect them as a purported just state to act in a more righteous and moral way, something they are not. They are as much a terrorist state as Hamas and Hezbollah are terrorist organisations. The reason they irk me more than Hamas or Hezbollah is because they masquerade as holier-than-thou moral guardians of righteousness and expect to be impervious to criticism lest ye be deemed 'anti-semitic'.

The arrogance gets to me as does the religious identity based nature of their country. People complain about Islamic Republics. Israel strives to be a mono-religious state, going as far as to allow all jews, anywhere in the world, to have automatic citizenship of their country (while millions of Palestinian refugees rot landless in other countries). I am a fan of pluralism not artificial majority based democracy.

The basic and primary point is that my posts are flavoured by the fact that I am personally aligned with the Palestinian cause, not the Israeli cause. The incidentals of what goes on the ground then shapes the form my posts take, though I concede I rarely if ever make posts critical of Palestinians (which is my undeniable prerogative).

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-11-11 16:37:39)

HM1{N}
+86|6663|East Coast via Los Angeles, CA

Kmarion wrote:

The US and Europe imposed crippling sanctions on the authority in March because Hamas refused to recognise Israel, renounce violence and respect previous Israeli-Palestinian agreements.

For the record.
For the record, they should NOT recognize Israel.  Just today CNN reported how the U.S. vetoed any action against Israel for their recent murdering of innocent civilians in Palestine.

I'm sick of my country's support for Israel.  The Nazi philosophy is alive and well in Israel!
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6670|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

No Cam, you do not criticize Palestine as much as Israel. From your posts, until this exchange, you pretty much have been blameing Israel for everything. Only throwing token morsels of blame on the Arab world, I guess, so you can say you maintain neutrality. The fact is though, it is obvious you layed the blame at the feet of Israel. It is only now that I have read from you almost an equal share of blame for both sides.
Well I have spoken my mind here in this thread and not a word of it is untrue. I do show an obvious bias against Israel in my general posts because I personally hold them to be the original blame-holders (along with certain other parties), something no doubt you would contest.

My bias also derives from my experiences in Israel/Palestine and the fact that I expect them as a purported just state to act in a more righteous and moral way, something they are not. They are as much a terrorist state as Hamas and Hezbollah are terrorist organisations. The reason they irk me more than Hamas or Hezbollah is because they masquerade as holier-than-thou moral guardians of righteousness and expect to be impervious to criticism lest ye be deemed 'anti-semitic'.

The arrogance gets to me as does the religious identity based nature of their country. People complain about Islamic Republics. Israel strives to be a mono-religious state, going as far as to allow all jews, anywhere in the world, to have automatic citizenship of their country (while millions of Palestinian refugees rot landless in other countries). I am a fan of pluralism not artificial majority based democracy.

The basic and primary point is that my posts are flavoured by the fact that I am personally aligned with the Palestinian cause, not the Israeli cause. The incidentals of what goes on the ground then shapes the form my posts take, though I concede I rarely if ever make posts critical of Palestinians (which is my undeniable prerogative).
You have Israel as the instigator of all of this, yet, the Arab nations launched attacks against Israel 15 seconds after they became a state. Also, I will not support any group that does what HAMAS and Hezzbollah do. I assume you KNOW they do this since you have not said anything to dispute it, or post evidence that Israel acts the same way.

If you want to see me turn against my country, let them start the practice of purposely targeting women and children for murder, or our soldier hide and conduct operations amongst women and children.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6670|USA

HM1{N} wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

The US and Europe imposed crippling sanctions on the authority in March because Hamas refused to recognise Israel, renounce violence and respect previous Israeli-Palestinian agreements.

For the record.
For the record, they should NOT recognize Israel.  Just today CNN reported how the U.S. vetoed any action against Israel for their recent murdering of innocent civilians in Palestine.

I'm sick of my country's support for Israel.  The Nazi philosophy is alive and well in Israel!
"Bolton said the text was wrong in equating what he called Israel's legal defense operations in Gaza with Palestinian acts of terrorism against civilians in Israel."

Here is why it was vetoed, I guess I needed to post it since it sure as hell wasn't going to be posted by any of you that make such BULLSHIT statements like yours.

"We are disturbed that there is not a single reference to terrorism in the proposed resolution, nor any condemnation of the Hamas leadership's statement that Palestinians should resume terror attacks on a broad scale, or calls by the military wing of Hamas to Muslims worldwide to strike American targets and interests," he said."

Last edited by lowing (2006-11-11 19:59:21)

<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6720|New York

lowing wrote:

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

lowing wrote:

Ok so they don't rely on the likes of the US, but they DO need to rely on someone.

You were there so  I am in no position to argue with you on the following question: 

From your observations, the people of Cuba oppressed,  or are they free to live to their potential?

I guess another question would be, were you allowed free access to Cuba, or were you allowed to see only what Castro allowed you to see?..Again bot being a smart ass or shitty am really wondering.
Seriousely, now why do you think they come here? Why do you think they were partying in the streets when they thought Castro was dead? That should answer that question. Only ones able to live there lives to there full potential are the ones with the most bribe money.
Yeah, I know how the people that fled Cuba feels, thats easy, I was asking about the average "day in a life" of the people that are living there.
They too were partying in the streets. Heck they were calling relatives and whatnot With excitement here in the US.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6776|Argentina

lowing wrote:

HM1{N} wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

For the record.

"Bolton said the text was wrong in equating what he called Israel's legal defense operations in Gaza with Palestinian acts of terrorism against civilians in Israel."

Here is why it was vetoed, I guess I needed to post it since it sure as hell wasn't going to be posted by any of you that make such BULLSHIT statements like yours.

"We are disturbed that there is not a single reference to terrorism in the proposed resolution, nor any condemnation of the Hamas leadership's statement that Palestinians should resume terror attacks on a broad scale, or calls by the military wing of Hamas to Muslims worldwide to strike American targets and interests," he said."
I want you to post a source where it says which those acts of terrorism against civilians in Israel are.  I'm not saying Palestine never attacked Israel, but I don't know why Israel attacked Palestine last week killing 18 civilians without any reason.  I want you to show what Palestine did just before to deserve such attack, and I don't want an event from a year ago.  Same week or month.

Last edited by sergeriver (2006-11-12 05:28:47)

Dec45
+12|6659
Israel killed a 16 year old Palestinian boy today by accidentally... Guess why? People nearby were firing rockets into Israel. The same people asking for attacks on Israel, are the prime cause for collateral damage. Not a constructive way of thinking, imo.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6776|Argentina

Dec45 wrote:

Israel killed a 16 year old Palestinian boy today by accidentally... Guess why? People nearby were firing rockets into Israel. The same people asking for attacks on Israel, are the prime cause for collateral damage. Not a constructive way of thinking, imo.
The Israeli army said its forces hit a militant handling a launcher that had just been used to fire a homemade rocket into Israel.

Oh, thats sounds fair, homemade rocket vs. top notch weapons.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6670|USA

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

HM1{N} wrote:

I want you to post a source where it says which those acts of terrorism against civilians in Israel are.  I'm not saying Palestine never attacked Israel, but I don't know why Israel attacked Palestine last week killing 18 civilians without any reason.  I want you to show what Palestine did just before to deserve such attack, and I don't want an event from a year ago.  Same week or month.
http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2006/11/0 … ml?ref=rss
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6670|USA

sergeriver wrote:

Dec45 wrote:

The Israeli army said its forces hit a militant handling a launcher that had just been used to fire a homemade rocket into Israel.

Don't think for 1 minute!!! That if you attack me with a knife that I won't SHOOT your ass with a gun.

Do you hear yourself???????? You are actually screaming UNFAIR UNFAIR.. NO fair hurting me more than I tried to hurt you.!! pretty god damned rediculous argument serge, c'mon man. We have talked before, you are way better than to try and push such non-sense

Last edited by lowing (2006-11-12 05:56:45)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6776|Argentina

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

You proved my point.  The killings are always Palestinian civilians.  Thanks.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6670|USA

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

I did? I thought the artillary strike was in response to a rocket strikes into Israel from around that location, kinda proving my point. Stop conducting warfare among civilians and civilians have a better chance of not getting in the cross fire. But, like I have said before, the Palistininians use civilians as shields while fighting and COUNT ON WOMEN AND CHILDREN GETTING KILLED so they can cry to people like you and scream Israeli abuse.
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6720|New York

sergeriver wrote:

Dec45 wrote:

Anything that Kills Top notch or not is a weapon. Atleast they try to surgically strike the offender. Unlike the aimless lobbing of rockets, hopeing to tak out inocent people no matter what.
HM1{N}
+86|6663|East Coast via Los Angeles, CA

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2006/11/09/gaza-funeral.html?ref=rss
I did? I thought the artillary strike was in response to a rocket strikes into Israel from around that location, kinda proving my point. Stop conducting warfare among civilians and civilians have a better chance of not getting in the cross fire. But, like I have said before, the Palistininians use civilians as shields while fighting and COUNT ON WOMEN AND CHILDREN GETTING KILLED so they can cry to people like you and scream Israeli abuse.
You forget, or maybe you just don't know, Israel is breaking the law everyday that it stays in Palestine.  What right does Israel have to steal Palestine's land and murder its people?  You miss the whole point...Israel should get the fuck out, period.  THEY are the terrorists, not Palestine, (you can't be a terrorist for fighting back). 

They started this, they continue it to this very day, and they will never end it.  They are just a bloodthirsty state looking to take everything that isn't theirs until they have comitted total genocide and wiped the Palestinians off the face of the earth.

Last edited by HM1{N} (2006-11-12 06:22:36)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6776|Argentina

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Aren't you the first to say "If they attack my family and my homeland I must defend myself"?  Well, Israel is attacking Palestine everyday, in fact there's a lot of illegal Israeli settlers in Palestine breaking International Agreements.  And stop the shield thing, it gets boring after 25000 times you said it.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6574

lowing wrote:

You have Israel as the instigator of all of this, yet, the Arab nations launched attacks against Israel 15 seconds after they became a state. Also, I will not support any group that does what HAMAS and Hezzbollah do. I assume you KNOW they do this since you have not said anything to dispute it, or post evidence that Israel acts the same way.

If you want to see me turn against my country, let them start the practice of purposely targeting women and children for murder, or our soldier hide and conduct operations amongst women and children.
My position is that Israel declaring themselves a state was an act of war that warranted military action, an issue over which we will obviously have irreconcilable differences. I do not condone attacks on civilians perpetrated by Hamas or Hezbollah, I thought that would have been blatantly clear at this point. I do support the cause of Hezbollah however (that of removing foreign occupation forces from their soil) and that of the PLO (that of removing foreign occupation forces from their soil and implementing a two-state solution). I don't support Hamas' desire to see Israel driven into the sea. I see the violations of humans rights perpetrated by Israel as equally as bad as the acts of terror carried out by Hamas and Hezbollah.

PS You criticise me for criticising Israel continuously and not making enough 'anti-terror' posts, which you are entitled to do, while you criticise Palestinians and rarely if ever make posts criticising Israel. I don't expect you to make posts critical of Israel, why would you expect me to make posts critical of Palestine?

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-11-12 06:38:23)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6670|USA

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Aren't you the first to say "If they attack my family and my homeland I must defend myself"?  Well, Israel is attacking Palestine everyday, in fact there's a lot of illegal Israeli settlers in Palestine breaking International Agreements.  And stop the shield thing, it gets boring after 25000 times you said it.
Then acknowledge it. and stop defending it, or dismissing it as irrelevent.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6776|Argentina

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

I won't.  That's a myth as I said.  You don't have a proof of that happening.  Don't paste a drawing, I want pictures.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6670|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

My position is that Israel declaring themselves a state was an act of war that warranted military action, an issue over which we will obviously have irreconcilable differences. I do not condone attacks on civilians perpetrated by Hamas or Hezbollah, I thought that would have been blatantly clear at this point. I do support the cause of Hezbollah however (that of removing foreign occupation forces from their soil) and that of the PLO (that of removing foreign occupation forces from their soil and implementing a two-state solution). I don't support Hamas' desire to see Israel driven into the sea. I see the violations of humans rights perpetrated by Israel as equally as bad as the acts of terror carried out by Hamas and Hezbollah.

PS You criticize me for criticizing Israel continuously and not making enough 'anti-terror' posts, which you are entitled to do, while you criticize Palestinians and rarely if ever make posts criticizing Israel. I don't expect you to make posts critical of Israel, why would you expect me to make posts critical of Palestine?
Although Israel has killed civilians in this conflict, it is because the terrorists are hiding amongst them. To me that means the terrorists KILLED those civilians. It isn't Israeli policy to attack and kill women and children. It is the policy of the terror groups in Palestine however.

Like I said before, as much of a patriot as I am, the second our govt. adopts a policy to war on civilians and women and children, I will turn against my govt. Actually if that ever happened, there probably would be a revolution in this country.

The UN drew up papers to create Israel, the Arabs opposed it. Are you telling me that there is ANY land in the ME that Jews could have settled without conflict with the Arabs? Given the fact that the Jews have every right to live in the ME as much as any Arab.

History shows the Jews as the victims, NOT the aggressors. Aggression is the characteristics of the  Muslim nations against EVERYONE. Who else has the Jews shown aggression to, other than those that constantly attack it?
Dec45
+12|6659

sergeriver wrote:

Dec45 wrote:

That's a ridiculous argument... You're basically asking Israel to allow people to shoot random rockets into their residential areas, just because they're primitive. Let's give the Palestinian people some credit here. They're not stupid. They know what will happen if they're spotted shooting rockets, just like you and I know. They will be hit with artillery, or a bomb. They're fully aware of this, yet they do it in the proximity of 16 year old civilians. That's about as far from responsible as you can be.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6776|Argentina

Dec45 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Dec45 wrote:

That's a ridiculous argument... You're basically asking Israel to allow people to shoot random rockets into their residential areas, just because they're primitive. Let's give the Palestinian people some credit here. They're not stupid. They know what will happen if they're spotted shooting rockets, just like you and I know. They will be hit with artillery, or a bomb. They're fully aware of this, yet they do it in the proximity of 16 year old civilians. That's about as far from responsible as you can be.
Why don't we ask Israel to respect International Conventions?  There's a lot of illegal settlers in Palestine.  It's easy for you or me to talk about this without living that hell.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6574

lowing wrote:

Although Israel has killed civilians in this conflict, it is because the terrorists are hiding amongst them. To me that means the terrorists KILLED those civilians. It isn't Israeli policy to attack and kill women and children. It is the policy of the terror groups in Palestine however.

Like I said before, as much of a patriot as I am, the second our govt. adopts a policy to war on civilians and women and children, I will turn against my govt. Actually if that ever happened, there probably would be a revolution in this country.

The UN drew up papers to create Israel, the Arabs opposed it. Are you telling me that there is ANY land in the ME that Jews could have settled without conflict with the Arabs? Given the fact that the Jews have every right to live in the ME as much as any Arab.

History shows the Jews as the victims, NOT the aggressors. Aggression is the characteristics of the  Muslim nations against EVERYONE. Who else has the Jews shown aggression to, other than those that constantly attack it?
This is going nowhere Lowing - we have completely irreconcilable differences on this. I don't agree with the UN on this, I don't agree with the assertion that they had a right to a state in the middle east and your assertion that they are not aggressive is frankly ludicrous to me given they initiated the Suez Canal crisis. I also hold Israel to blame for the civilian deaths. Britain never firebombed Irish housing estates in Northern Ireland in response to IRA bombings, the Brits fought more intelligently than that - and whaddaya know? There is relative peace there now. The stated aim of Zionists is to take all the land of Palestine - something that influences the direction of their government as they 'aggressively' steal more land from the Palestinians.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-11-12 06:59:07)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6776|Argentina

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

PS You criticize me for criticizing Israel continuously and not making enough 'anti-terror' posts, which you are entitled to do, while you criticize Palestinians and rarely if ever make posts criticizing Israel. I don't expect you to make posts critical of Israel, why would you expect me to make posts critical of Palestine?

Lowing, get in Palestinians place for a second.  How would you feel about Israel?  Be honest.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6670|USA

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

I won't.  That's a myth as I said.  You don't have a proof of that happening.  Don't paste a drawing, I want pictures.
http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=5 … mp;start=1

http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewForeignBurea … 1103b.html

http://www.pmw.org.il/murder.htm be sure to examine this one in detail.gooooooood stufffffff.

http://www.cornellsun.com/node/19607

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard