]GoD[JiN
+4|6585
hey
i just got a Saitek "cyborg evo" for 2142 had a logitech 3 thingy worked fine was just missing a twist grip throtle for flying ...any ways put the evo in did drivers etc and nothing 2142 and battle field dont seem to pick it up at all cant set any thing up in the controles

help any ideas ?
Gen. Payne
+50|6732|USA
If it's connected and installed properly, you should be able to go into Control Panel>Game Controllers and see it there. From that menu you can also calibrate it to help you when you play. I had a problem with my Cyborg Gold a while back because it had a very picky USB connection and I'd always have to plug it back in. Perhaps it may be a similar problem.
lettuce
site lurkerer
+26|6668|cheshire u.k
did you set the controls up in options in the game? (i may be talking crap here,please dont flame me!)
]GoD[JiN
+4|6585
seems 2142 and indeed bf2 can only use one "game controler" at a time ....i have a saitek key board too withc has a comand pad on it ......i had to disable the game pad to get the joy stick to work o_0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Open the System icon in Control Panel, click Hardware at the top of the window that comes up and then click Device Manager. In there click the plus sign next to the Human Interface Devices category and then right-click and disable the two Gamers' Keyboard entries.

You should also see one or two (maybe more) entries called USB Human Interface Device. You need to disable one of them by right-clicking it and choosing Disable from the drop-down list of options.

Note: If you have only two such entries there in Device Manager then only one will be able to be disabled - the other will have the disable option greyed out in the drop-down list when you right click it. If however you have more than two such entries in Device Manager then you will need to ewnsure that you disable the correct one. This is done by double clicking on each one in turn and looking at what it says next to Location on the Properties page. The one that should be disabled will say USB Gaming Keyboard Pro next to Location. Once you have disabled that then try the game again and it should work fine.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Stillhouse Kid
Licensed Televulcanologist
+126|6667|Deep In The South Of Texas

]GoD[JiN wrote:

seems 2142 and indeed bf2 can only use one "game controler" at a time ....i have a saitek key board too withc has a comand pad on it ......i had to disable the game pad to get the joy stick to work o_0
I remember BFV did the same thing, I couldn't get my joystick and Nostromo N52 to work at the same time. Sounds like EA goofs again.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard