gimme yo stats!
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6494|England
Accuracy 20.14%
SPM 2.9477
Suicides  618
K/D Ratio 2.1477

SPM an KDR are good, Accuracy could be better, being a j10 whore as your stats show you get no respect from me, unless you just play alot of PLA maps of corse over all not to bad, but infantry stats could be alot better.
MDFSpacePhantom
It is I
+146|6392|San Jose CA.
Dam, man nice stats. Knife 520 kills, Global Scores is 98,016,  and Total kills 39,318. great work some day I'll be there.
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6592|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
7/10
-beginner, so I will give you a little higher for being so low on the k/d ratios, 'cause I was there too.
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6603|Iceland

Reject_Wolf wrote:

7/10
-beginner, so I will give you a little higher for being so low on the k/d ratios, 'cause I was there too.
wow i have never heard of that country u live in, nice KD - SPM and WLR, u can use a gun! and not a karkand whore 10/10
alav
+6|6769
@Tyler

lill' below average accuracy, nice SPM & good overall KDR.

109 kill streak... niceeee...

a lill' above average infantry weapons performance. Average 1.2KDR. Also average vehicle perfomance.

Most played map: good ol' Karkand ^^'. I don't blame you, it's my most played map too . Even though on my last days I played Sharqui or Mashtuur instead.

Good overall, but lots of room for improvement. Keep it up!

Last edited by alav (2006-11-11 16:23:27)

DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6450
for tyler :nice overall kdr, good vehicle stats, your map balance is good. Work on your AR accuracy and infantry kdr. Other than that decent account.

Last edited by DivineMomentofTruth (2006-11-11 16:26:39)

Des.Kmal
+917|6627|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Divine:

Play more SF.

Actually, if you play SF for the next 100 days, you might could catch up to your BF2 time.

Nothing but Karkand, but hey, everyone likes their own thing.

Great Kpm.

And SPM.

Karkand whore, but still ok.

8.9/10 leet for a karkand whore.

Night maps own btw. Stats in member bar.

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2006-11-11 16:29:20)

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6450
Des.Kmal, not much to say about your account since you only have 5 hours or so on it but:

Keep up the accuracy

Raise that kdr...
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6599|Reisterstown, MD

DMoT
Avg k/d.  High spm but that is because of the 800 plus hrs of being a med so...Very much an IO person which is nice. 

6/10

Last edited by killer21 (2006-11-11 16:58:33)

DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6450
killer decent kdr, average accuracy, overall a bit above average stats, only thing that really stands out is your win loss ratio. I would say 6/10...
HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6657|United Kingdom
^^^^^ Nice SPM, decent kdr, (karkand whore though so high spm is expected)   (which i am 2 a little bit)

Um, try picking up a diff, kit besideds medic though other then that not bad bud.
Des.Kmal
Havok,

nice kpm, very nice actually.

karkand/dalian whore. nice

liking the whole stats thing.

leet jet whore?
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6589|Melbourne, Australia.
Des>

A little below average inf stats
Decent spm
night maps only...nice
good win/loss.

Overall 6/10
Janja
Jiggaboo Jones
+11|6391|FLOOR E DUH
karkand/medic/jet whore

9/10
RiceKrispie
+27|6396|Ottawa, ON
Janja... not really sure what to say assuming this is you since you didn't link any stats: http://bf2s.com/player/44681946/

Looks like you've got some work to do man... 109 hours, averaging 3 kills per round.

Last edited by RiceKrispie (2006-11-11 21:35:10)

Des.Kmal
RiceKrispie:

Nice kpm. Karkand whore though.

I gave up on Karkand when I got too leet for it.

SPM is way above average.

GG Karkand/Medic whore. Nice accuracy too.

Maybe play some other maps......

8/10
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6450
yo krispie nice stats... I didnt know u had an account here. Squad DMT aint the same w/ out you...
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6830|Delaware
Nice SPM Divine. You could use some work on the K/D and maybe some map variants. It's ok to have Karkand as most played but have something at a close second

7/10
RiceKrispie
+27|6396|Ottawa, ON
@ SysTray

Better than average prior to reset, but not great. Nice infantry scores now though. High SPM/KDR are always easier to achieve on blank/new accounts than they are on ones with significant amounts of time on them as the numbers change more quickly. Good so far though, maintaining it well after ~70 hours is a nice change compared to all of the new accounts that people make then only log a few hours on so that their scores don't go down.

DivineMomentofTruth wrote:

yo krispie nice stats... I didnt know u had an account here. Squad DMT aint the same w/ out you...
heyyyyyyyyy

Thanks man. Still trying to catch up to your AR kills but I've got a long ways to go Just started checking forums here about 2 weeks ago. You play on a diff server now? Haven't seen you on RD#2 for a while, though I haven't been there much either recently since it's always full.
}<enzai
+7|6582|UK
Very Nice, although i thought you'd have less basic's for your rank. keep on fightin
deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6491

}<enzai wrote:

Very Nice, although i thought you'd have less basic's for your rank. keep on fightin
'
ok an ok spm of 1.8 not bad
a less than 1 kdr is bad fix that shit
nice played map though i give props for that
and also nice kdr in a tank its fucken hard to use the tank in wake and get a nice  kdr and a gold
Des.Kmal
Aha! Deadawakining CAN play other maps. I remember ur old account with a SPM of like 5 or something and ur stats looked like RD Volx's.

Nice helio kdr, as well as overall kdr.

Very nice kpm and spm too.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6658
not bad Des Kmal..sorry im too lazy to write anything else
CJFF Balnk
+2|6735|Baltimore Maryland
...teddy...jimmy...

You should try and focus on taking and holding flags more often.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard