{504th}T/4.Stryker
+0|6728|Winnipeg, Manitoba
I was on a server last night and 2 idiots fly a heli copter on to the aircraft carrier and set up 3 machine guns and turned that huge turret gun on us, they blew up all our transportation and killed everyone on the aircraft carrier they were there for about 15 to 20 minutes camping like dickheads until I shotgunned one and blew the other one off the deck with c4. I thought I did well and helped the team but then a teammate of mine stabbed me and then called me an idiot. Stating that they were trying something, I started to get angry as they did it again but now they just hovered someways away in a heli and mowed us all down with the mini-gun and then I started to curse in global chat and then they were like it's a game it's a flag then I said "yes it is a flag but it's an uncapturable flag. they just simply said "meh" and continued to do it. So I left never forgave the tk'ers and blocked that server from showing on my list. Anyone else had that aircraft carrier camped?
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6736|Salt Lake City

That kind of crap happens all the time.  All you can do is exactly what you did, leave the server and block it from showing in the browser window.
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6728|Germany

1. There is no map called dalien oil fields
2. The enemy can not use the AA-guns on a carrier, so its hard to belive you
3. I do not really understand you. Who was baseraping? Your enemy (because of raping) or your own team (because of TKs)?

EDIT: 4. you killed one of them with C4? Hm, why don't you have any C4 kills in your stats yet?

Last edited by Mike<Eagle23> (2005-12-20 07:47:03)

TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6723|New Hampshire
Deal with it.  It's quite easy to take out baserapes on the aircraft carrier.  All you have to do is spawn below deck.
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6764|mansfield

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

1. There is no map called dalien oil fields
2. The enemy can not use the AA-guns on a carrier, so its hard to belive you
3. I do not really understand you. Who was baseraping? Your enemy (because of raping) or your own team (because of TKs)?

EDIT: 4. you killed one of them with C4? Hm, why don't you have any C4 kills in your stats yet?
lol lol lol owned!!!
{504th}T/4.Stryker
+0|6728|Winnipeg, Manitoba
sorry it's Dalian Plant not dalien oil fields I was angry and confused Dalian Plant and the Daqing Oilfields together, and maybe it was a teamate that was shooting the bloody AA I dont know all I know is that there was 2 or 3 guys with as a support class camping the aircraft and being dickheads, and since this is the complain thread there is no bloody need to flame me for complaining. unless your here to complain or explain how to take care of it quicker, instead of laughing you can not post.
uk_japeye
+10|6715|UK
give the girl/guy a break only played 10hrs of the god dame game...... so what if they got the name mixed up, most of u knew what map they were on about neway! and have you ever thought they might have been on an unranked server?
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6728|Germany

ok, but you have to admit it was too confusing so... shit happened...
was not meant as an insult

(if it was an unranked server, where is the problem? there was no reason for playing on that server anymore, just quit playing there and don't stay there when its no fun. So, next time react faster, you won't be so angry again )

Last edited by Mike<Eagle23> (2005-12-20 11:57:12)

Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6760
Um.. just spawn in the boat section, fill a boat with anti-tanks and voila, 1 dead heli. Or spawn in the boat bay and climb up with an anti-tank gun, a whole team doing that and he wouldnt have lasted for long...
xaven
+25|6733|Berlin
i think sbdy tried to make any AA badge there (=stats padding). prob isnt the server, whether the ppl doing such shit are (there are too many of these smacktards) or the admin not doing his job.

the rape on carrier with AA or BH is one of the most annoying baseraping tactics.

(and DONT say its part of the game, coz every1 of u would be pissed, on US or MEC side)

stryker, dont care. it will happen to you much more times, to me it happened at least 10 times. so leave the server, look 4 another one. next time u see any1 of these guys, rape them in a "legal" way too...

Last edited by xaven (2005-12-20 15:22:24)

fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6755|The Netherlands
can't remember a map lke that. I bet you mean Dalian Plant. (we also have Daqing Oilfields.)
it really annoyes me that some people can't even remember the name of a map so they talk trash like kirkland.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6709|Wilmington, DE, US

fdcp_elmo wrote:

can't remember a map lke that. I bet you mean Dalian Plant. (we also have Daqing Oilfields.)
it really annoyes me that some people can't even remember the name of a map so they talk trash like kirkland.
DON'T YUO MEEN KIRKAND PENINSULA??1?1?!?!!!?!?!

I HAIT THAT OPERTATION SHARQI WETLANDS LEVIL!!!11@

but as stated before, everyone knows that Dalian Valley is the ultimate in base rapes...so you spawn below deck where the bombs can't get you.

(catch what I did in the last part?)
duckforceone
+3|6723|Denmark
who says you can't turn the ship aa on your own.. sure you can... if you sit in the front aa turret, you can kill every vehicle and thing on the ship constantly...

sure you can't get a missile lock.. but that's not needed for guns...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard