chitlin
Banned
+36|6785
well i was dogfighting with this guy was directly behind him and gave him a mg spray he sees the fire and tried soem evavise shit none of it working im still right on him. so then he goes for the leave the map douchebaggery and i mean the ceiling of the map not the sides. i followed him till he was officially way off the map so i decided what he intened to head back to the map .. since i had no fucken clue where i was made it back in and voila one second later hes right behind me, he didnt kill me i bailed out and decided to "voice" my opinions of thie all too genious and skilled technique ... this strikes me as a particularly wussbag style that pissed me off.

so i figured wth i ran into this lots of times but never seen a topic about it ..so whats others thoughts about this? me persoanlly i think this game is unrealsitic enough that you dont need to play with a flaw in the game .. i know alot of people here think gl / c4 / w/e by any means neccesary but i think this is just stupid. i never resort to leaving the map if i cant shake you and i run from you for more than a couple minutes im either gona die or im gona bail out and hoof it on foot.

also i was wondering how in the fuck are you suposed to get your bearings when the sky is flipping around all over the place. i guess this is just "i found out how to leave the map and come back while most other people cant so i do it to get out of situations where people have medead " style ^^ .. how the fuck do you get back on the map when youve left it a good distance? if i dont turn around right when i leave it i have no clue where i am..
chitlin
Banned
+36|6785
allright thanks for the opinions..
Rapturesan
An African or European swallow?
+0|6750
It's a tactic, I do it a lot:

Start climbing and doing a loop, barrel roll half way through your loop and then continue to loop the other direction, the enemy most likely won't see your second loop and either go around in an original loop or go too high and go out of control. Also, if you are desperate enough you can go out of control yourself and cut throttle down to zero, you'll be impossible to follow and most likely won't get damaged too much by the AWOL damage. Also, I always try to play medic when I fly so that if I get damaged a lot by the AWOL counter I will automatically heal myself up.

I've found that when flying, you do whatever you can to stay alive. Many times if a J-10 gets on your back, even if both pilots are equally matched the J-10 will always be able to outmanuever the F35-B, pilots never try to fight an enemy on the enemies terms, it is stupid to give them that advantage.

Last edited by Rapturesan (2005-12-19 21:01:57)

Gotham
+3|6755
I fly as a medic for a reason.

The US jets do not come close to comparing to the mec or chinese so you have to use whatever tactic you can if there are decent pilots on the other team.
chitlin
Banned
+36|6785
maybe you guys didnt read it ...but i said the ceiling of the map... when you get too high you dont get a leaving the map message you just cant tell which way is up or down .....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard