Do you smoke

Yes25%25% - 16
No68%68% - 43
Gave up6%6% - 4
Want too but too young0%0% - 0
Total: 63
commissargizz
+123|6433| Heaven
Why do people smoke, I think it is horrible, fucks your lungs, gives you cancer, makes your clothes smell.
So why do you smoke, tell me what you think.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6567|Seattle

You have no idea how cool it makes me look.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6444|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
dont smoke, and dont plan to ever!! its sick, pointless and pretty lame to be honest with ya!!
Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6665|Mountains of West Virginia
I smoke,

A. When I drink
B. Mid-term and Finals weeks
C. When I am REALLY stressed out
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6744|Nova Scotia, Canada

Only when I'm drunk!
Shmizmar
+6|6651|Los Angeles
I smoked pot like 5 times in 9th and 10th, I thought it was fun, but it's just not good for you, so I "stopped" (i never technincally started). 

Oh yeah I'm in 11th grade now, so a little before a year since my last hit.  I mean it wasn't even that hard to quit, becuase I was never addicted.  I tried it a few times, had my fun, and that's all.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6567|Seattle

Smoking pot is not bad for you.
Shmizmar
+6|6651|Los Angeles
Yeah it is, don't deny it.  I've got like 3 friends who smoke all the time.  two of them every weekend, and the other one 2-3 times a day.  They are fuuuuuuuuucked up.  I mean they've gotten expelled from school, arrested, etc...I'm telling you, it's not good.

Last edited by Shmizmar (2006-11-10 09:39:52)

MT_Androo
Banned
+122|6439|The Suburb at Karkand
No I dont smoke first of all im too young second my grandma and my great uncle died from smoking at alot so no i dont want to smells bad,makes ur clothes smell,makes ur breath smell and its bad for u..
Sinn_Ah_Taggh
+15|6391|Norway
if you dont smoke you wil never get it. its good. after sex smoking is a delight. after a good meal i.e xmas is also a delight. if your stressed out smoking gets your mind of things,and its deilghtful. if you dont have annything else to do its a delight.
besides i dont need good lungs annyways,i sit praked infront of a pc mostly and when im at work i dont need lungs,i need arms! "but you need lungs for running and soing stuff" sure i do,but there are fare more worse thing to do to your body then smoking, heroin i.e!!

i love to smoke,i smoke 7000 packs a day and im never fucking quiting.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6593|Camp XRay

no smoking is bad
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Shmizmar
+6|6651|Los Angeles
Dude.  It doesn't matter if you don't run or doing anyting physical.  It causes so many cancers.
Sinn_Ah_Taggh
+15|6391|Norway
oh,btw,smoking what?? tobacco or pot?

GIMMI GIMMI GIMMI POOOTT!!!YUMMM YUMM YUMM!!!
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6567|Seattle

Shmizmar wrote:

It causes so many cancers.
So do 9,000 other household items.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

I've never smoked anything (except 2nd hand smoke...) anything in my life and don't plan on trying. I can't stand it.
MT_Androo
Banned
+122|6439|The Suburb at Karkand

Sinn_Ah_Taggh wrote:

oh,btw,smoking what?? tobacco or pot?

GIMMI GIMMI GIMMI POOOTT!!!YUMMM YUMM YUMM!!!
not cool....
SGT.Slayero
+98|6435|Life in a vacuum sucks

commissargizz wrote:

Why do people smoke, I think it is horrible, fucks your lungs, gives you cancer, makes your clothes smell.
So why do you smoke, tell me what you think.
agreed
Lt.Smurf
+5|6664|North Germany
I smoke 2 packs a day ( 2x24) and i still live, if it's time to die then it will happen, of cancer or a bus or just a bad accident at work..... started a long time ago and couldn't stop, because first of all you got to stop in the head and that means you got to have a great will to.... i know it's healthy and cost a lot but (to smoke) but i still never stopped.... bad ass me ....
Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6665|Mountains of West Virginia
Pot is not bad for you physically, at least, it doesnt show to increase the risk for lung cancer...

http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?chanID … mp;ref=rss

Pot grows out of the fucking ground, its more natural then Pepsi or Macdonalds. It needs no human influence

Whew...

But I thought this was a discussion on cigarettes

Last edited by Snipedya14 (2006-11-10 09:57:55)

1927(h)
1 month ago today was the last time I smoked weed.  I had smoked it heavily for the last 16 years.  Been a peice of piss to give up and havent missed it at all not even when my mates tell me what they smoked last night blah de blah. I havent noticed the difference in cash but Im sure there is.  Next to go is cigarettes but until I want to give up theres no point starting to.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6567|Seattle

This thread separates the men from the boys...
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6710
I smoke from the age of 17, but gave up just before my 30 birthday as a Valentine day present to my lass.

Now I am 35 and haven't smoked since.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England

King_County_Downy wrote:

Shmizmar wrote:

It causes so many cancers.
So do 9,000 other household items.
you call a smoke a household item?

wow... some people, eh?

and no, i would never smoke. i'm too smart to.
commissargizz
+123|6433| Heaven
I will start a new thread about drugs, don't do them either, i'm boring hehehehehe
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
I never smoked in my life but i'm on their side.

Here's a good point,it's their body and they can put what they wan't in it.As long as it is legal.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard