Studs
+5|6554|Denmark
Dont know or remember him/her.. But glad the rank is a 3 star general....

[DDD]-ELITE is the name.. Could be cool if he is a member on bf2s....

Last edited by Studs (2006-10-26 15:04:00)

DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6684|United States of America
Dammit! I just got this farking Canadian nade-spammer now. I wish I understood this damn victim/enemy system.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6626|Warlord

DesertFox423 wrote:

Dammit! I just got this farking Canadian nade-spammer now. I wish I understood this damn victim/enemy system.
You think you have it rough, I just got a new one that doubled my previous death count... and check the guy's stats FFS! He died at least 77 times in that round and yet managed to get me 14 times in a row without dying? I miss good ol' Cmd.Kilashnikov, who'd been with me since April
[83rd]Stecchino
+17|6555|83Division.com
Are these worst enemy/favorite victim stats for IAR or cumulative?
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6626|Warlord

[83rd]Stecchino wrote:

Are these worst enemy/favorite victim stats for IAR or cumulative?
In a round. Hehe, duh, think about it dude! Imagine if it were cumulative! People might have (legit) worst enemies in the hundreds if they play a lot on one or two servers.

More info in my post on this page: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=49905&p=2
adv3rsary
+28|6715
i think my worst enemy is a captain.. and ... well i wasnt playin my best at the time and it was a map i dont often play and he was the commander who was also flyin a jet and kept alternating between arty on the airfield and blowin the jet right as i got in it.. so it sux that he got the "gig" like that.. but at least its not some private who has been playin the game for a week
Phrozenbot
+632|6615|do not disturb

I lurve mine now.
Hallucinogen
+2|6847|Finland
only have one enemy on my list  and that bastard got that by artillery.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6558|Hungary
No...we were dogfighting and he was preatty good and i respect that.
Yes...he was sitting in a J-10 = bug
SGT.Slayero
+98|6465|Life in a vacuum sucks

TeK||drake666 wrote:

yes i hate him damn sharqui TV station raper!!!!
i know how u feel. (i am a heli gunner)
acidkiller187
+123|6630
I use to care, now i don't anymore cause there are to many peolple ruining the game so i couldn't give a shit anymore.

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kissmybumper
+2|6531
Well i dont really hate any of my worst enemies becuase i know i can do better than them. My worst enemy is a lance corpral who always got me with his sniper rifle while i was a medic. Still i know i can snipe better than him but i really dont care. Yeah kind of irritating though, lol.
p3lvicthrust
Banned
+16|6401
Yeah I hate my worst enemy, he hax...he's a Lance Corporal ATM, his old account I think he was a 1st or 2nd Lieutenant (he got busted)

Last edited by p3lvicthrust (2006-11-01 00:57:36)

']['error
Banned
+630|6643|The Netherlands
Yes I really do.. its my little fuckin brother that killed me when i was AFK(walkin with the dog)..
read the full story here:  http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=31388&p=1
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6390

No - besides, he only killed me four times.
MetalChont
+18|6548|Sydney, Australia
I have 2 worst enemies - 1 got me from inside the Hotel on SHARQI and the other was a brand new account and victims are easily acquired on fresh accounts
lord_tyler_486
+54|6752|Upper Franconia
I have no clue who they are.
Glennwood_Quagmire
+3|6826
NO, my worst enemy is a STATS PADDING, HOTEL GLITCHER. Take a look;

http://bf2s.com/player/44423562/

GQ
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6652|pimelteror.de

']['error wrote:

Yes I really do.. its my little fuckin brother that killed me when i was AFK(walkin with the dog)..
read the full story here:  http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=31388&p=1
https://0wn3d.dk/owned/owned-birdshit.jpg
Drexel
+43|6476|Philadelphia
yes, my worst enemy is my clanmate and good friend....
LG-MindBullets
+10|6720|Kirkland, WA
Short answer no.

However, that doesn't mean that I'm not upset about how it happened. I've only had 2 worst enemies, STFU-HE||Razor (At least I think that's what it was. Not positive what his exact nick is.) and Martlz who is my current Worst Enemy. Both have worse stats than I do (Except for Aviator KDR since I don't have a joystick and barely fly), which makes it frustrating but goes to show that you don't have to be a better player to get the better of someone.

STFU-HE||Razor got me 6 times on Wake as an aviator because I was the only one on my team trying to get a flag. Everyone else was TKing each other on the carrier for jets and helis. Anyway, since I was the only one turning flags I was an easy target. As soon as I neutralized a flag I'd get bombed by him. It was simply a matter of me being on a bad team and having a crappy round.

Anyway, we ended up actually playing with each other a few weeks later on the same team and in the same squad. I've actually played with him a few times since then. I got to talk to him on VOIP and told him who I was. He said he remembered me, but he was a cool guy so we had fun working as a squad. After working side by side with him and getting gold 2 rounds in a row I think I acquired a kind of unspoken revenge against any ego he might have had, because he had to realize I was a decent player and just had an unlucky day.

As for Martlz, it was a similar situation, although I was playing on Sharqi as MEC and was once again the only person on my team trying to get a flag other than City Entrance. He was the Cobra gunner, and him and his pilot would make a pass at me any time I tried to capture a flag behind City Entrance. It didn't take any real skill on his part. It just required bad circumstances on my part. If anything, I'm pissed at my team mates in that round. I can't recall how many times I told people to "hop in" when I had a vodnik so that we could get an undefended base and they would either ignore me or outright tell me "negative." It's no surprise that our team lost.
LG-MindBullets
+10|6720|Kirkland, WA

Glennwood_Quagmire wrote:

NO, my worst enemy is a STATS PADDING, HOTEL GLITCHER. Take a look;

http://bf2s.com/player/44423562/

GQ
Why isn't this guy's account banned permanently from BF2?

It's so obvious he's a padder.
IRONCHEF
+385|6490|Northern California
Yep, I hate ripgut.duke851 because he and his buddy 89millimeter kidnapped me on a K&P server because i was one of the only guys killing ripgut.  Sore loser pussies is what they are..and they should be banned...even though we was on a K&P server.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6684|United States of America
Damn it! This fudge-mucking bastard I have now blows. I used to have a 2 star general whose skill I could at least respect rather than this guy who seems to be running on a modem...{expletive}!
spuddy1981
+10|6362|england
Think I havent seen mine since i 1st started playing. 

What does the number in brackets mean??/

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard