ATG
Banned
+5,233|6538|Global Command
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6627|Manitowoc, WI
Ugh.  Those of you that say that Bush arranged the 9/11 attacks, what proof do you have.  I know someone in their sig has "Bush knocked down the towers" or something related.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6766|Argentina
I wouldn't pay attention to Chavez, he's an asshole and he's a freak.
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6557|San Diego, CA, USA
His comments, which were fairly typical of his recent attacks on Bush, came shortly after the publication of a resolution by Venezuela's legislative National Assembly describing the 9/11 attacks as ''self-inflicted'' and after an exhibition at the Foreign Ministry building in Caracas in which Bush was portrayed as a Nazi storm trooper.
Man... I don't want to have to invade another country.  I wonder what would happen if Hugo stop shipments of oil to the United States.  Last I heard they supply 19% of our oil. 

Hugo Chavez also owns, Citco:
https://www.locomotivegeneral.com/superette.jpg

Why would Hugo bite the hands the feeds him?  Is it a ploy to keep himself in power by brainwashing the poor in his country?

Last edited by Harmor (2006-11-10 05:35:06)

Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6657|Norway
I dont think Bush planned 9/11... He`s to stupid
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6772|d

Fredrik wrote:

I agree, but he still needs to be hanged for being for fukin stupid.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6725
Bush didn't do it, spawnofthemist did it. He said it on skype that it was him.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6590|SE London

Fredrik wrote:

Of course Bush didn't plan 9/11. It was Mosad I tell you, Mosad.

(Not really though) It was clearly Al Qaeda. In the trial of that senior Al Qaeda planner that just took place in the UK there were videos of potential targets including the WTC. On the video terrorists made lots of exploding noises and laughed about it. Which I call the nail in the coffin for conspiracy theories about 9/11 (except the Southpark conspiracy).
Jussimies
Finnish commander whore
+76|6593|Finland
Basically when you ask my NOT political answer, I say that Bush must be executed by hanging. He has many ''warcrimes'' done too.
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6710|New York
Wow im speachless.

This might be just a Umm Gameing site, But i wouldnt be too surprised if somehow with some of the comments made here that its not being skimed through every once in awhile by prying eyes. Some of the Outlandish comments made here would probably warrent a looksee in this day and age. Im not even crazy enough to spout off stuff the likes of what im reading by some.

Hugo, Ummmm, Yah, he needs a padded room .  Wonder whatever happened to those elite sniper teams we had that could survive for weeks on a backpack of food? Hmmmmm.
ATG
Banned
Bah, paranoid.
Saying 'need to be' or 'somebody outta' is perfectly fine.

It's when you say ' I'm going to' or 'I want to' that you can get in trouble.
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6557|USA bitches!
I bet Chavez and his radical friends watched Loose Change and it was their definitive proof the government is behind it all. Stupid fucks.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6725
Ok whoever asked about bf2 clan... no, i hate bf2, only 2142.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6766|Argentina
I don't think Chavez is worthy of us debating about his wacko statements.
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6838
Sounds like a great big pile of silly talk.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6558|Southeastern USA

Harmor wrote:

His comments, which were fairly typical of his recent attacks on Bush, came shortly after the publication of a resolution by Venezuela's legislative National Assembly describing the 9/11 attacks as ''self-inflicted'' and after an exhibition at the Foreign Ministry building in Caracas in which Bush was portrayed as a Nazi storm trooper.
Man... I don't want to have to invade another country.  I wonder what would happen if Hugo stop shipments of oil to the United States.  Last I heard they supply 19% of our oil. 

Hugo Chavez also owns, Citco:
http://www.locomotivegeneral.com/superette.jpg

Why would Hugo bite the hands the feeds him?  Is it a ploy to keep himself in power by brainwashing the poor in his country?
and that's why i won't even stop there to let my friends by cigs

i don't think the Chav has much respectability, no matter what you think about bush, i am surprised this story came out of the herald though.

but yes, boycotting citgo is good
ATG
Banned

Jussimies wrote:

Basically when you ask my NOT political answer, I say that Bush must be executed by hanging. He has many ''warcrimes'' done too.
Jussimies= https://i14.tinypic.com/346wew8.jpg

Last edited by ATG (2006-11-10 06:57:12)

Clayton_Bigsby
Dumptruck
+6|6829|ATX

mafia996630 wrote:

I agree, but he still needs to be hanged for being for fukin stupid.
man, if we hanged people just for being stupid, it sure would help out with global overcrowding... not to mention cut down on a few lame replies in posts like these...
ghettoperson
+1,943|6658

ATG wrote:

Bah, paranoid.
Saying 'need to be' or 'somebody outta' is perfectly fine.

It's when you say ' I'm going to' or 'I want to' that you can get in trouble.
I like Bush really, don't hurt me Arrest Chavez first, he is anti American!

I'll keep you guys informed as to whether I get an visits from any black helicopters.

EDIT:LOLOLOLOLOLOL jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk please don't hurt me black helicopter men, I was joking.

Last edited by ghettoperson (2006-11-10 07:59:15)

ATG
Banned
If you live in America, thats a  pretty stupid thing to post.
The secret service does not have a sense of humor.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6658

O RLY? They would arrest me for that? I'm ok outside the US right?

I'm scared now
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6609|132 and Bush

Bertster7 wrote:

Of course Bush didn't plan 9/11. It was Mosad I tell you, Mosad.
Fucking Mosad,  Science damnit!
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6551|Texas - Bigger than France
Is it just me or is there a line forming now for asskicking?
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6454|The Land of Scott Walker
I don't buy gas from Citgo anymore once I found out Chavez owns it.  Don't want any of my money going in to his pocket.  I'm sure he'll feel the pinch since I'm not filling up my 2 vehicles.
IRONCHEF
+385|6499|Northern California
My bet is that Bush and his circle expected something to happen but because of some incriminating and twisted situations they were in, they couldn't do anything about it.  Probably something along the lines of special interests related to defense contracting, oil contracting (caspian sea pipeline, etc), and probably other scandalous things.  So when he was sitting there for 7 minutes, he was really thinking (as Michael Moore guessed in F9/11) "who was it?  was it this guy???  was it that guy???  yep, it was him...[osama bin laden]!"  Then he sat there figuring out what to say because he didn't have Dick or Karl there, and Andy Card was clueless...

He didn't cause it, but he didn't prevent it.  that's my conspiricy-laden guess.  And judging by the way Bush and his party are, I actually wouldn't doubt it was something like that.

But yeah, Chavez is getting old.  Yes, ok, so he's afraid of invasion, US manipulation in his government, and being removed...so he should act out that way.  I would.  But he's getting a little cocky lately.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard