Zolow
Mr.Jihad
+8|6421|Tabriz, Iran
After you reserve your name, how does the system work?? How does the Veteran title look in front of your name while in-game. Just wondering cause im getting the game in about a week. Helpful replies will result in karma

Thanks.
BloodMetal
+2|6840
Just a little red "2" next to your name in game. Once you reserve a name, you can have 4 soldiers under it. Each soldier you make will have veteran status.
Zolow
Mr.Jihad
+8|6421|Tabriz, Iran

BloodMetal wrote:

Just a little red "2" next to your name in game. Once you reserve a name, you can have 4 soldiers under it. Each soldier you make will have veteran status.
Thanks man. +1
Pfc. Leemus
Ownerer via the strategic use of bullets
+20|6609|N.S.W, Australia
I never bothered to activate my veterans status.
Little red 2doesn't really get my pulse pounding if u catch my drift.
That and i dont know how to do it. Or if i can do it after ive already got like 5.5k points on 2142?
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6638|Wigan. Manchester. England.
The little red 2 is starting to annoy me. They should get rid of it in the next patch.
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6596|Iceland
I feel special not being a Veteran cause 70% are :p

I logged into a wrong EA account.
musichost
+1|6413
the bf2 veteran symbol is kind of ridiculous!
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6680|In You Endo- Stoke
Its nothing special but you got one unlock and the first rank up automatically.

Its funny cus most of the time the Top 4 on either side have that "red 2" next to there name.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6738

scottomus0 wrote:

The little red 2 is starting to annoy me. They should get rid of it in the next patch.
I want the Special Forces green 2!
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6733|Germany, near Koblenz

Bernadictus wrote:

scottomus0 wrote:

Dito!

By the way, the red 2 didn't work for me (don't know why, did everything right) and meanwhile I feel the same [n00b]Tyler.
Zolow
Mr.Jihad
+8|6421|Tabriz, Iran
Thanks for all the replies, but can i have like a screenshot of how the veteran symbol looks??Like when u press Tab on the keyboard to view the scoreboard? Thanks.

+1 for any screenshots

Edit: And any info of how you activate your veteran status after getting the game would be helpful too. (+1's for that too)

Last edited by Zolow (2006-11-12 15:52:22)

Zolow
Mr.Jihad
+8|6421|Tabriz, Iran
Anyone??please?
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6536|Valhalla

Zolow wrote:

Anyone??please?
https://img296.imageshack.us/img296/3703/screen019ek7.th.png
No need to activate Vet status just log in woth your EA account and your VET name will be there.
PS  - ignore the Glitcher
Zolow
Mr.Jihad
+8|6421|Tabriz, Iran

loonitic wrote:

Zolow wrote:

Anyone??please?
http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/3703 … ek7.th.png
No need to activate Vet status just log in woth your EA account and your VET name will be there.
PS  - ignore the Glitcher
Thanks man...+1
LockerFish
+47|6707

DerGraueWolf wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

scottomus0 wrote:

Dito!

By the way, the red 2 didn't work for me (don't know why, did everything right) and meanwhile I feel the same [n00b]Tyler.
I love it when people say things like that. If you did everything right, then it would have worked, you fucking dumbass.
Zolow
Mr.Jihad
+8|6421|Tabriz, Iran
okay...anyone even more helpful to explain how to get the veteran status activated?? Thanks.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6643|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
all you do is use the EA account that you registered the veteran status to when you sign in for the first time.

as soon as you log it it'll come up and say "Veteran status activated.. blah blah blah.. "
Zolow
Mr.Jihad
+8|6421|Tabriz, Iran
That picture is blurry..cant really see whats written...any more screenshots would be nice
Zolow
Mr.Jihad
+8|6421|Tabriz, Iran

spawnofthemist wrote:

all you do is use the EA account that you registered the veteran status to when you sign in for the first time.

as soon as you log it it'll come up and say "Veteran status activated.. blah blah blah.. "
Thanks for the explanation . +1
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6479|Communist Republic of CA, USA

Zolow wrote:

That picture is blurry..cant really see whats written...any more screenshots would be nice
Try clicking on the picture.  If you can't read that, you need your eyes checked.

I wish they had like a BF1942 Veteran, or a BFV veteran.  Like a Giant Golden BF if you've played them all.

Last edited by Major.League.Infidel (2006-11-12 16:11:58)

Zolow
Mr.Jihad
+8|6421|Tabriz, Iran
+1 for any scoreboard screenshots
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6536|Valhalla

Zolow wrote:

Blurry how? thats a full screen shot (not been resized)
Zolow
Mr.Jihad
+8|6421|Tabriz, Iran
ohhhhhh...its clear now.Rofl.

Thanks for all ur replies guys, really helpful.
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6479|Communist Republic of CA, USA
Nice to see you got a padder on your team.
Zolow
Mr.Jihad
+8|6421|Tabriz, Iran

Major.League.Infidel wrote:

Nice to see you got a padder on your team.
haha

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard