Mr.Maverick.MDK
+5|6765
EA launched their official stats site:

http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/b … fault.aspx

You just have to login and your stuff is there. I hope this means they will be releasing the feed to 3rd party sites soon
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6682|Houston, Texas
Cool. I am confused at some of the stats, like squad leader. It says I have 01 17:17, how does that equal out to 42 hours?
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6603|Iceland
oldness?
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6658
sweet i got a SPM of 9.03
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6664|Brisbane, Australia

They are going to release the stat feed for 3rd partys, but they are doing some tests to see if doing so would increase "weekend warrior symptom" on the stat server
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6440|Washington State, USA
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6543|Edmonton Alberta
its still as shitty as ever....like seriosuly i dont give a shit how many times i died by a tank i want to know how many times i died WHILE in a tank....... i want stats that show me these statistics
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6403|Evilsville
Man, my stats suck ass.
Kontrolfreq
+50|6613|Cambridge UK

straz_mataz wrote:

its still as shitty as ever....like seriosuly i dont give a shit how many times i died by a tank i want to know how many times i died WHILE in a tank....... i want stats that show me these statistics
Wtf? Lol! Yea and i wanna know how many steps i've taken strafing left while holding a handgrenade.... "Like Seriously" Get a grip!

I think it's cool, at least until this site gets one
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6630|Gold coast, Aus.

straz_mataz wrote:

Personally, i would like both....But its still sorta stupid the way they did it....
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6765|Hell, p.o box 666

lol, Indianscout456 is in top1 with a pure padding account. I smell some Spawnofthemist stuff there!
Kontrolfreq
+50|6613|Cambridge UK
Apparently i have 1 roadkill with a Titan... Superb!
zeidmaan
+234|6423|Vienna

alien-DSW-Gen wrote:

Cool. I am confused at some of the stats, like squad leader. It says I have 01 17:17, how does that equal out to 42 hours?
first number is number of days.

And I have roadkills with groundefense in BF2
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6665|Devil's Perch

Sl4y3r wrote:

lol, Indianscout456 is in top1 with a pure padding account. I smell some Spawnofthemist stuff there!
ig88 admitted he's behind that account somewhere recently.

Kontrolfreq wrote:

Apparently i have 1 roadkill with a Titan... Superb!

zeidmaan wrote:

And I have roadkills with groundefense in BF2
Doesn't it count as roadkill when someone gets out of a vehicle that you shot at and that guy dies in the explosion? Could explain the one for the grounddefense, but the Titan one is definitely pure OWNAGE. Or H4x? *lol*
Proud member of a dead community.
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6665|Devil's Perch

straz_mataz wrote:

Completely agreed.
Also, you can still access other people's buddylist. How retarded is that? Insecure coding FTW?
Proud member of a dead community.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6701
This is ok. But why do they have random unlocks in the recent unlocks thing?
FrenziedAU
+6|6456|Australia
Ha, the first two on the leaderboard look like they've been reset - everything shows as 0's.
Hopefully this will be fixed in the patch.  It probably will be, since EA must be spending more money paying people to reset the padders then they'll have to spend to fix the bug.
davespanzer777
Banned
+9|6435|Germany
you be reset too..
MikesonCZ
+3|6575|Czech Republic (Prague)

Mr.Maverick.MDK wrote:

EA launched their official stats site:

http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/b … fault.aspx

You just have to login and your stuff is there. I hope this means they will be releasing the feed to 3rd party sites soon
I think they did already release the feed to 3rd parties. You can update your stastistics on http://www.2142-stats.com/. COOL !!

Last edited by MikesonCZ (2006-11-10 05:05:59)

B-Scimitar
Defeating your warriors.
+116|6417|Espoo, Finland

alien-DSW-Gen wrote:

It says I have 01 17:17, how does that equal out to 42 hours?
It's [days] [hours]:[minutes] and that'll explain it.
Mr.Maverick.MDK
+5|6765

MikesonCZ wrote:

I think they did already release the feed to 3rd parties. You can update your stastistics on http://www.2142-stats.com/. COOL !!
Sweet, i like that page more anyways

Last edited by Mr.Maverick.MDK (2006-11-10 10:16:20)

heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6397|New York
no shit.

it does work. they did release the feed to third parties. someone get bf2s on this. i love this site for stats.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard