Kontrolfreq
+50|6612|Cambridge UK
Hmmm, just realised i didn't get a single Explosive Efficiency Pin - whats up with that?? That only requires 8 and i must have got at least 20 to get the Badge!!
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6665|Devil's Perch
Seems to be bugged as well. I have the same problem. I keep getting first or second tieh >10 RDX kills and still end some Titan rounds without the pin.

I do have that pin a few times, but definitely not as often as I should have.
Proud member of a dead community.
Kontrolfreq
+50|6612|Cambridge UK
Well, at least i know it's possible then!
Bjenkins_X_123
+11|6503|London, UK
Do you remeber what you did to get your explosive efficiency pin, AoP(apart from kill eight people in one round!)? I defended a titan corridor for bout 1/2 hour with APM's and RDX's and got no pin! any special criteria?
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6665|Devil's Perch

Bjenkins_X_123 wrote:

Do you remeber what you did to get your explosive efficiency pin, AoP(apart from kill eight people in one round!)? I defended a titan corridor for bout 1/2 hour with APM's and RDX's and got no pin! any special criteria?
No, that's all I did, too. That's just yet another proof that the whole award-system is badly bugged.
Proud member of a dead community.
sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6704|minnesota

Bernadictus wrote:

Vet is hell, Expert is satan.

All the damn servers I go into, everyone is too busy fighting on the ground.
lol thats funny as hell...i got it with out even trying, thats even funnier hit me up and well go find a titan server and with one side that dominates the other so there is always a rush on the titan and ill be your personal ammo bitch while you blow the fuck out of shit

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard