HellGuard99
+2|6534
I swear BF2142's admins are the one of the worst things next to george bush. I was defending titan so i set up a sentry gun and a supply box for myself. I captured a few silos already and had like 11 points and 2 kills+ 1 deaths. I keep hearing the titan guns firing so I assume it was a statpadder; but my points keep increasing as he fires while im INSIDE the titan corridors. So I was like WTF? and the admin banned me for cheating.. justa message for you "Bloody Company" clan; FUCK YOU
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6600|Reisterstown, MD

They have a complain forum for this sort of thing you know.
HellGuard99
+2|6534
Yes but my email activation wouldnt get thru.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6651|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
no
on this forum.

check yonder sticky threads.
a_fraudulent_miracle
+7|6725|MoVal, Southern California
I got banned from the BATTLE NET FF = OFF server... and i have no idea why. I was kicking ass... Taking silos, defending them as well. Some dude in the transport kept coming to one of our silos and i would shoot him down with my Pilum. my score was double that of everyone elses... but it wasn't like a ridiculously high score, mind you.. maybe 30 points of so from kills + defends + captures. They didn't didn't tell me why i was kicked, i only got the punkbuster message saying, "you have been kicked for excessive teamkilling or as a result of a successful kick vote"  I'm gonna go complain to them.
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6605|Michigan, USA
Gotta find quality servers, the servers I admin on we dont ban for childish reasons, main reason i love the servers, I never have to deal with retards for admin, even when I was a standard player on the servers.  A2G FTW!

Last edited by r2zoo (2006-11-09 14:31:36)

imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6778|Human Meat Shield
How about ours....

Its usually full .. but..

If you like Camp Gibraltar.. FF OFF. No rules. (except the infamous hax).

Admins? Pfft! If not a TITAN map you dont need one!
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6715|Antarctica

imdead wrote:

How about ours....

Its usually full .. but..

If you like Camp Gibraltar.. FF OFF. No rules. (except the infamous hax).

Admins? Pfft! If not a TITAN map you dont need one!
Cool looking server, I might pop in one day.

Last edited by VeNg3nCe^ (2006-11-09 14:38:04)

MrEzeuss
+26|6399|Nethterlands (ZH)
Is there something like a server top 10 list around?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard