IRONCHEF
+385|6510|Northern California
Wow!  and I thought George "Macaca" Allen would be an ass and prolong the vote with recounts and delayed certification!!  I stand corrected, and offer you, Senator Allen, my apologies for thinking less of you.

READ IT!

Please welcome Senator Reid as senate majority leader!  woohoo!

Last edited by IRONCHEF (2006-11-09 13:37:49)

HM1{N}
+86|6663|East Coast via Los Angeles, CA

IRONCHEF wrote:

Wow!  and I thought George "Macaca" Allen would be an ass and prolong the vote with recounts and delayed certification!!

READ IT!
YAY!  Terrorists win!

Idiots can now pull us out of Iraq and show the world we're weak and without credibility.  Funny thing is, the only thing that will accomplish is give killing free reign in Iraq.  The country will spiral into all out civil war and soon be overrun by another mid-east country, i.e., Iran.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6741|Eastern PA
Washington Post link
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co … 00775.html

7000 votes is pretty recount-proof.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6741|Eastern PA

HM1{N} wrote:

Funny thing is, the only thing that will accomplish is give killing free reign in Iraq.  The country will spiral into all out civil war and soon be overrun by another mid-east country, i.e., Iran.
That's already happened. The US us just caught in the crossfire.
Doktorbob
+26|6507
Now the Demo's will be spending their entire time in DC "investigating" the Republicans.  Nothing will get done except for them tearing the country apart...  Getting revenge for Clinton getting impeached....  " I did not have sexual relations with that woman; Monica ....."   Hhahaha
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6620|132 and Bush

I'm surprised it was that close. People want change, even if the change provides no solution.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
IRONCHEF
So surprised to see so many with negative voices here.  Such unwarranted, unfounded beliefs..especially since they haven't even taken office yet (still 109th in power).

hater hm1 wrote:

YAY!  Terrorists win!

Idiots can now pull us out of Iraq and show the world we're weak and without credibility.  Funny thing is, the only thing that will accomplish is give killing free reign in Iraq.  The country will spiral into all out civil war and soon be overrun by another mid-east country, i.e., Iran.
We're weak already because we look like fools over there.  We're already at a loss of credibility because we're a laughing stalk of the world thanks to certain liars who swore to the world that Saddam had all kinds of stockpiles of weapons ("here's the weapons labs, trailers, and stockpiles").  Killing having free reign in Iraq?  Do you really think our piddly force of 130k are doing ANYTHING to quell that violence?  I can guarantee you that alot of that killing will cease as soon as the "odd element" pulls out (us forces).  Then it'll just be a 2 way fight.  But we all know that Syria and Iran will hasten the end of that fighting and they will demonstrate to the world's worst nation builders (USA) how it's done.

Seriously, come post some real stuff up here man! lol
IRONCHEF

Doktorbob wrote:

Now the Demo's will be spending their entire time in DC "investigating" the Republicans.  Nothing will get done except for them tearing the country apart...  Getting revenge for Clinton getting impeached....  " I did not have sexual relations with that woman; Monica ....."   Hhahaha
Yeah, let that be the case since nothing Bush has done is really that impeachable... lol
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6640|London, England
Plus i don't think the U.S will just cut and run leaving a really rogue state behind. There'll be some sort of government left and i'm betting that the violence will go down once the U.S leaves.
Doktorbob
+26|6507
Opinions are like assholes...everyone has one and they all stink.  No one is going to win in this thread....
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6787

HM1{N} wrote:

YAY!  Terrorists win!

The terrorists have won already. They have the yanks looking over their shoulders every 2 seconds, taken countless lives, started a war, has countries spending billions on security.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6574
To borrow a joke from Major_Spittle:

[img]Republicans_celebrating_House_&_Senate_Victory_2006.jpg[/img]

*****error***** The World Wide Web reports that no such image was found!  If problem persists please continue to rub it in conservatives faces.
IRONCHEF

CameronPoe wrote:

To borrow a joke from Major_Spittle:

Republicans_celebrating_House_&_Sen … y_2006.jpg

*****error***** The World Wide Web reports that no such image was found!  If problem persists please continue to rub it in conservatives faces.
pwnd.  pure pwnage like I've never seen before.  +1 CP..tomorrow..after 24 hours has passed.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6548|Global Command
/ wrist.

What next? Bill Clinton secretary of U.N. and Hillary as President?
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6665|Peoria

HM1{N} wrote:

YAY!  Terrorists win!
Dude, the Terrorist won the moment the Twin Towers fell. We've been fighting a war we had lost from the very beginning.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6741|Eastern PA

ATG wrote:

/ wrist.

What next? Bill Clinton secretary of U.N. and Hillary as President?
I know I've posted this before, but it seem ever so apropos
https://img273.imageshack.us/img273/3736/episode187ac0.jpg
IRONCHEF
dude, that's cold.  even i wouldn't rub this in the face of a conservative! lol
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6741|Eastern PA

IRONCHEF wrote:

dude, that's cold.  even i wouldn't rub this in the face of a conservative! lol
I kid, I kid. But it remains to be seen if the forced conversions to Islam and outlawing of heterosexual relationships will pass. We might have to get the farm collectives instituted first.
HM1{N}
+86|6663|East Coast via Los Angeles, CA

IRONCHEF CAN'T COOK A BULLET ON A BARN wrote:

So surprised to see so many with negative voices here.  Such unwarranted, unfounded beliefs..especially since they haven't even taken office yet (still 109th in power).

hater hm1 wrote:

YAY!  Terrorists win!

We're weak already because we look like fools over there.  We're already at a loss of credibility because we're a laughing stalk of the world thanks to certain liars who swore to the world that Saddam had all kinds of stockpiles of weapons ("here's the weapons labs, trailers, and stockpiles").  Killing having free reign in Iraq?  Do you really think our piddly force of 130k are doing ANYTHING to quell that violence?  I can guarantee you that alot of that killing will cease as soon as the "odd element" pulls out (us forces).  Then it'll just be a 2 way fight.  But we all know that Syria and Iran will hasten the end of that fighting and they will demonstrate to the world's worst nation builders (USA) how it's done.

Actually we don't look like fools over there, I have several friends still there who would disagree with you wholeheartedly.  They are doing quite a bit over there, more than you hating liberals think.  WMD's, weapons of all sorts...I guess you didn't read the reports of all the weapons that were shipped to Syria???  Or did you just conveniently forget that like most Democrats?  What about the chemical weapons we found?  Oh, you Dem's conveniently forgot that also...

If you hate the USA so much that you call it the world's worst nation builder, then may I kindly suggest "YOU GET THE HELL OUT OF MY COUNTRY".

Since most of you will claim "source FTL":  http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=n … t+to+Syria

You can read them all yourselves...

Last edited by HM1{N} (2006-11-09 15:08:20)

Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6741|Eastern PA

HM1{N} wrote:

hater hm1 wrote:

YAY!  Terrorists win!

Actually we don't look like fools over there, I have several friends still there who would disagree with you wholeheartedly.  They are doing quite a bit over there, more than you hating liberals think.  WMD's, weapons of all sorts...I guess you didn't read the reports of all the weapons that were shipped to Syria???  Or did you just conveniently forget that like most Democrats?  What about the chemical weapons we found?  Oh, you Dem's conveniently forgot that also...

If you hate the USA so much that you call it the world's worst nation builder, then may I kindly suggest "YOU GET THE HELL OUT OF MY COUNTRY".

Since most of you will claim "source FTL":  http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=n … t+to+Syria

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co … 01554.html

The Iraq Survey Group's main findings -- that Hussein's Iraq did not possess chemical and biological weapons and had only aspirations for a nuclear program -- were made public in October in an interim report covering nearly 1,000 pages.
[...]
The report, which refuted many of the administration's principal arguments for going to war in Iraq, marked the official end of a two-year weapons hunt led most recently by former U.N. weapons inspector Charles A. Duelfer. The team found that the 1991 Persian Gulf War and subsequent U.N. sanctions had destroyed Iraq's illicit weapons capabilities and that, for the most part, Hussein had not tried to rebuild them. Iraq's ability to produce nuclear arms, which the administration asserted was a grave and gathering threat that required an immediate military response, had "progressively decayed" since 1991. Investigators found no evidence of "concerted efforts to restart the program."
So if the first Gulf War and sanctions had destroyed their capabilities (which was the conclusion of Iraq Survey Group report) what could they possibly move to Syria?
IRONCHEF

HM1{N} wrote:

hater hm1 wrote:

YAY!  Terrorists win!

lol, ok dude.  I hate to do this, but i'm gonna call bullshit on you unless you can substantiate all that shit.  Ill wait.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6557|Long Island, New York

HM1{N} wrote:

IRONCHEF wrote:

Wow!  and I thought George "Macaca" Allen would be an ass and prolong the vote with recounts and delayed certification!!

READ IT!
YAY!  Terrorists win!

And it was any better when Republicans were handling it? HAH!

I love how people, specifically HM1 talks about how "OMG TEH WURLD IS GONA END TEH DEMS R TEH MAJORITY". They haven't been in office more than one day. Clinton had america at it's best. He was a democrat, bud. Bush brought america to it's knees with Gas among other things. Stop talking like Dems having the House + Senate is going to end the world. If anyone needs to gtfo this country, it's ignorant people like you.

Last edited by Poseidon (2006-11-09 16:08:02)

Phantom2828
+51|6547|Land of the free
Omfg Omfg Omfg!!!!!!!1111111111
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6670|USA

Mekstizzle wrote:

Plus i don't think the U.S will just cut and run leaving a really rogue state behind. There'll be some sort of government left and i'm betting that the violence will go down once the U.S leaves.
I guess you are gunna site the peaceful tourism vacation spot Iraq was before we got there??
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6776|Argentina

lowing wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

I guess you are gunna site the peaceful tourism vacation spot Iraq was before we got there??
Now it is a better place indeed.

Last edited by sergeriver (2006-11-09 16:10:36)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard